[3.24] Cheapbunny's Dominating Blow/Herald of Purity Guardian

hello, just wanna say I'm not even finished with the acts and the build is already insane. I cannot wait to get to the final build.
"
lotus870 написал:
hello, just wanna say I'm not even finished with the acts and the build is already insane. I cannot wait to get to the final build.

Have fun!
Последняя редакция: cheapbunny. Время: 20 дек. 2023 г., 6:47:31
Which second ascendency would you advice on taking? Primalist?
"
Voodzzz написал:
Which second ascendency would you advice on taking? Primalist?

Primalist, as it is the most flexible ascendancy that does not need to build around.
Hello, if the elegant hubris is not available, can you reccomended anything else?
"
ekko_eS написал:
Hello, if the elegant hubris is not available, can you reccomended anything else?

I would suggest to use an elegant hubris with different seed numbers or just open another minion cluster jewel.
Hi. I'm having a lot of fun playing your build. Almost give up at the beginning because I wasn't used to melee skill, but I'm glad I stayed with it. I changed a few things, not sure if for the better. Didn't finish it yet, but enough to comfortably do T16 without crazy mods ofc :)

Few big changes, like:
1) Taking Specters, total of 3 with amulet Death Attunement anoint:
Скрытый текст
- Perfect Hulking Miscreation (extra lightning dmg, Affliction corpse)
- Perfect Guardian Turtle (Determination aura, Affliction corpse)
- Carnage Chieftain (Gorilla Act 2) / Perfect Forest Tiger (frenzy charges, expensive Affliction corpse)
Thanks to Specters gained Frenzy charges, gave up Determination and took Haste instead.

2) Next is Elegant Hubris with Impossible Escape (The Agnostic). Saved few passives and with that I could get new jewel socket for Watcher Eye, That Which Was Taken or for example other passives like Block or Suppress Spell. I know you included Impossible Escape in your post, but I wanted to mention it here.

3) Charms:
Скрытый текст
- Culling Strike
- While there are at least five nearby Allies, you and nearby Allies have Onslaught
- #% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills
4) Bottled Faith for Consecrated Grounds and dmg

5) Elemental Damage with Attacks instead of Melee Splash (I don't like switching gems, don't have problem with map clear)

I'm still lacking Eldritch implicits on my chest, that's why my max resistances are low.

If anyone have problem finding suitable Elegant Hubris, I recommend Timeless Calculator:
Скрытый текст
https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree?jewel=5&conqueror=Victario&seed=15500&location=26196&mode=stats&stat=150&stat=487&stat=14742
PoB link:
Скрытый текст
https://pobb.in/ezj3QzsRpDcq
Included everything I could think of. I appreciate any tips. Hope it helps someone. Thanks for the build.

EDIT1: Sacrificed Bone Rings for rings with more elemental resistances.
EDIT2: That Which Was Taken included in "2)".
Последняя редакция: Vinci112. Время: 13 янв. 2024 г., 13:51:00
cant see the pantheon or am i just been totally blind lol
hi, i really want to play your build but paste.bin is blocked in my country. even though i paste it directly to PoB Community Fork, it doesn't retrieve data and neither VPN nor any other solution I researched is worked.

Is it possible for anyone to put this build as a pobb.in link so I can also try it <3 Thank you if someone is able to help
"
Nyear написал:
hi, i really want to play your build but paste.bin is blocked in my country. even though i paste it directly to PoB Community Fork, it doesn't retrieve data and neither VPN nor any other solution I researched is worked.

Is it possible for anyone to put this build as a pobb.in link so I can also try it <3 Thank you if someone is able to help

https://pobb.in/9abhGQ7S5vUD

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация