[3.24] Cheapbunny's Dominating Blow/Herald of Purity Guardian

Hey all, I have a basic question.

I just started playing, and took one look at the passive tree, and decided I'd just find a build to follow, because it'll take quite a while to figure things out myself. Since I'd rolled a templar, I picked this build, and figured out how to import it into PoB.

My question is, as I'm leveling, how does one know how to proceed with the order of passive selections, as the build branches off in different directions? That's the general question. More specifically, I guess, how would you guys proceed with this build as the various branches are reached?

Thanks!
"
inisfree1952 написал:
Hey all, I have a basic question.

I just started playing, and took one look at the passive tree, and decided I'd just find a build to follow, because it'll take quite a while to figure things out myself. Since I'd rolled a templar, I picked this build, and figured out how to import it into PoB.

My question is, as I'm leveling, how does one know how to proceed with the order of passive selections, as the build branches off in different directions? That's the general question. More specifically, I guess, how would you guys proceed with this build as the various branches are reached?

Thanks!

There is no one answer for all build, some build might require you to take some passive before others. This build however does not, just follow the leveling skill tree and respec into the 90+ level later, then you are fine.
Thanks for your response!

Looking in PoB, I don't see an alternate leveling tree, just the one main build. You're talking about the menu at the bottom left of the tree window itself, correct?

Edit: DOH! Nevermind, I just re-read the first post, and now I see the leveling builds there. I will get them and load them.

Thanks again!!!
Последняя редакция: inisfree1952. Время: 18 марта 2024 г., 11:31:03
Any hopes this gets updated for 3.24?

Would be interesting to know what changes with access to tattoos
"
MatzBlanc написал:
Any hopes this gets updated for 3.24?

Would be interesting to know what changes with access to tattoos

Updated to 3.24, maxium ele res back to 90% (from 88%) due to return of tattoos
Thank you! I Will try this out.

Edit: Max Cold res will not be available btw
Последняя редакция: MatzBlanc. Время: 29 марта 2024 г., 13:14:01
"
MatzBlanc написал:
Thank you! I Will try this out.

Edit: Max Cold res will not be available btw

I am able to select +1 max cold res tattoos in POB, I think it's coming back unless POB is wrong.
Build isnt going too great.

No problems with clearing normal and magic packs.

But I am really lacking single target DPS.

Any idea what to focus on for getting some DPS in?

Sadly if you look up the list of drop disabled tattoos on the wiki, you'll see that +all res tattoos and max res tattoos are indeed disabled from the core drop pool.
Последняя редакция: RandomPal. Время: 3 апр. 2024 г., 19:44:57
Newbie question about your 3.23 leveling build:

When I look at the Items tab, you are using a cluster jewel (Viper Joy) which has, as one of the affixes, "Added small passive skills grant: Minions deal 10% increased damage".

When I look on PoE trade site, I don't see this skill listed under the stat filters.

Makes searching for one to buy rather difficult :)

Just wondering, is that stat no longer offered, or does the site just not offer that filter for some reason?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация