[No longer playable] Self-Shock Galvanic Field - A Reverse Snapshotting Autobomber

"
Putzy написал:
I don't know what i'm doing wrong.

I keep getting hit for 7k+ energy shield and dying constantly.
Bleed is a big problem, porcupines are instant death.
And my damage in maps feels like 5-6mil instead of the 100+mil it should be according to pob.
Flasks have permanent uptime btw.

Can someone plz help here is my pob.

https://pobb.in/XiFbrVKes_0J

Looks like even level 1 Arcane Cloak is going to spend too much mana (formula says 42% is the absolute most you can spend even without a buffer, level 1 Arcane Cloak spends 45%), which is going to disable Archmage and most of your damage. Could fix this by swapping gear to decrease mana/increase energy shield (swapping out mana split personalities for energy shield might be enough) or reserving an aura on your mana.

Not sure if your mana regeneration is enough either, the mana master for recover 10% mana on casting guard skill and mana recovery rate on watchers eye were both critical for sustaining mana for me.
"
Yanwar написал:
Hello. I may be dumb but why are you using herald of ash in this build? Isnt herald of ice any better? You did mention that herald of ice can be used.

No worries, its just that our overkill damage is significantly higher than herald of ice's flat damage, so the explosions from herald of ash give us smoother clear.
Hello all,
happy holiday and happy new year to all of you.

Anybody can check my POB,and see where I'm going wrong with this build.
I've tried this build while using the 5div POB.
But my damaged was too low, and sometimes the damaged is there sometimes it's not, and I can suddenly die when I flame dash or using curse? I'm new with this kind of build, please enlighten me fellow exile.

Any advice is very much appreciated.
thank you so much.

https://pobb.in/-X1baGsdAmd8
Hello. Thanks for your previous reply. I've finally finished my leveling and have a couple of questions about this build.
1. If i understood your math correctly, the lesser difference between energy shield and mana the lesser lvl of arcane cloak we need? How much does arcane cloak's lvl actually give us in terms of damage?
2. What am i doing wrong as my galvanic field is not always up and sometimes i'm just diving into pack of monsters and they're oneshotting me cuz galvanic field didnt pop, even after i've used my arcane cloak.
Most likely this problem will fix itself after i'll get enough levels for my cluster jewel which i have already crafted, but i'm still not sure.
3. How are you calculating that pob parameter " # of mana spent recently "? Should it be the same for everyone or it depends on specific setup?
4. Can this build potentially do simulacrums or there are mods that may break him?
5. As i noticed vinktar bottle's uptime is not permanent, unlike the quicksilver flask. Is it normal or i can make it permanent?
this is my current pob with config from your 5 divine one: https://pobb.in/Qw5Vnj7XroLD
6. I did calculate how my build will look like lvl 88 and i guess i'll have some mana - es ratio problems, but i removed one curse (as i have only 1 curse limit anyways) and added flesh and stone. With all those changes midgame budget version should look smth like that. Correct me if i can change smth else, i'm quite new to mana builds and may not fully understand how it works. https://pobb.in/MWQIgiYAHrBA
7. You're advising to buy unnatural instinct, but is it really useful? I can't see any useful nodes for it except bonus mana and area of effect.

Thanks for your build and happy new year!
Последняя редакция: Yanwar. Время: 30 дек. 2023 г., 22:48:52
I would just use a different build unless maybe you spent tons of divs on gear cause this build dies literally non stop to anything
"
iSumire написал:
Hello all,

But my damaged was too low, and sometimes the damaged is there sometimes it's not, and I can suddenly die when I flame dash or using curse? I'm new with this kind of build, please enlighten me fellow exile.

thank you so much.

Happy new year! Looks like your mana to es ratio is too high (your buffer is only 4%, meaning you need to have 96% of your energy shield and mana filled before the Archmage damage will kick in). I'd recommend dropping Arcane Will and the crafted mana on boots and seeing if that feels better.
"
Juminoh написал:
"
iSumire написал:
Hello all,

thank you so much.

Happy new year! Looks like your mana to es ratio is too high (your buffer is only 4%, meaning you need to have 96% of your energy shield and mana filled before the Archmage damage will kick in). I'd recommend dropping Arcane Will and the crafted mana on boots and seeing if that feels better.

Hello,
thanks!

I've clear both, and new POB is here.
https://pobb.in/x_cm-pC9F5VW

Upon using your calculation, my buffer is 0.57 and after minus 0.47. Is that okay?

And on your guide, it's says Galvanic Field will active every time we cast Arcane Cloak, but I'm not sure why mine sometimes does not activate and I need to tp back in HO and go back in map. Are there any tips that I can do to maintain Galvanic. Thank you so much.
"
Yanwar написал:
Hello. Thanks for your previous reply. I've finally finished my leveling and have a couple of questions about this build.
1. If i understood your math correctly, the lesser difference between energy shield and mana the lesser lvl of arcane cloak we need? How much does arcane cloak's lvl actually give us in terms of damage?
2. What am i doing wrong as my galvanic field is not always up and sometimes i'm just diving into pack of monsters and they're oneshotting me cuz galvanic field didnt pop, even after i've used my arcane cloak.
Most likely this problem will fix itself after i'll get enough levels for my cluster jewel which i have already crafted, but i'm still not sure.
3. How are you calculating that pob parameter " # of mana spent recently "? Should it be the same for everyone or it depends on specific setup?
4. Can this build potentially do simulacrums or there are mods that may break him?
5. As i noticed vinktar bottle's uptime is not permanent, unlike the quicksilver flask. Is it normal or i can make it permanent?
this is my current pob with config from your 5 divine one: https://pobb.in/Qw5Vnj7XroLD
6. I did calculate how my build will look like lvl 88 and i guess i'll have some mana - es ratio problems, but i removed one curse (as i have only 1 curse limit anyways) and added flesh and stone. With all those changes midgame budget version should look smth like that. Correct me if i can change smth else, i'm quite new to mana builds and may not fully understand how it works. https://pobb.in/MWQIgiYAHrBA
7. You're advising to buy unnatural instinct, but is it really useful? I can't see any useful nodes for it except bonus mana and area of effect.

I think you can get Vinktar's up 100%, for example by adding a "flasks gain a charge every 3 seconds" charm and increased flask duration mod on a Belt.
But apparently 100% is not needed. I went for 20% increased Flask Duration on my Belt though. It feels much better and is a rather cheap upgrade. PoB says average uptime of flask is 86%

I have the same problems with galvanic field not proccing sometimes even though arcane cloak is up... Cooldown and lvl of arcane cloak should be fine, so I'm not sure, what I'm doing wrong... Any ideas OP?

Happy new Year!
"
Yanwar написал:

Happy new year!

1. Yep, that's right and the level of Arcane Cloak doesn't affect damage, the amount of flat damage from Archmage far outweighs it.

2. Confusing, Arcane Cloak should always cast Galvanic Field (check that Arcane Cloak has a slightly cooldown + duration than Galvanic Field's cooldown), maybe what you're seeing is the buff not proc?

3. Depends on the specific setup unfortunately (% mana spent by Arcane Cloak * total mana)

4. It can do all simulacrum modifiers!

5. Yep, Vessel of Vinktar is not up permanently in my setup either. As long as you're never out of range of enemies for more than 6 seconds we'll maintain herald of thunder, though increased uptime definitely feels better

6. Looks good, only thing I noticed was having Eternal Blessing while reserving mana.

7. Definitely optional, mostly do it for the area of effect, though the cast speed and reduced mana cost of curse skills are nice too.
"
Lynerus написал:
I would just use a different build unless maybe you spent tons of divs on gear cause this build dies literally non stop to anything

Sorry you're still struggling, but as I mentioned in my previous reply you really can't get away with using offensive uniques in 3/4 rare slots, especially those uniques. Stormseekers are an especially unfortunate choice and you'll triple your dps by simply removing them since unaffected by shock is a massive damage loss. Your cast when damage taken is also linked to far too many spells and is going to ramp your mana cost.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация