[No longer playable] Self-Shock Galvanic Field - A Reverse Snapshotting Autobomber

Greetings

First of all i like your build its creative in many ways but i was wondering about few things , as i am not amazing in math and still fairly new to the game i was wondering in your min maxed PoB it says your cost for galvanic field is 38k while the sum of ur mana and ES is like -700 of the cost so how does this work ?

i am trying to figure out the math when it comes to managing the mana and cost with your formula but i still do not get it can you provide examples please?

or does the Galvanic Field cost does not matter at all and you are just talking about the arcane cloak cost ?

also i get it that your ivory tower is not 6 linked its 4 by 2 links correct?
"
SlinceNDice_ написал:
Greetings

First of all i like your build its creative in many ways but i was wondering about few things , as i am not amazing in math and still fairly new to the game i was wondering in your min maxed PoB it says your cost for galvanic field is 38k while the sum of ur mana and ES is like -700 of the cost so how does this work ?

i am trying to figure out the math when it comes to managing the mana and cost with your formula but i still do not get it can you provide examples please?

or does the Galvanic Field cost does not matter at all and you are just talking about the arcane cloak cost ?

The chest really on needs to link the Eternal Blessing to Discipline and Less Duration to Arcane Cloak

So while it shows a 4 Link it isn't necessary. Sigil of Power and Frost Shield can be completely unlinked as well.

The build maker can correct me, but that's my understanding, and my experience running the build so far.

EDIT:
I just 5 Linked my my chest to optimize the elemental focus since i took away whispering doom. Opens up two gem slots. i went with cast on death-portal
Последняя редакция: Wratho. Время: 18 дек. 2023 г., 23:32:17
"
Wratho написал:
"
SlinceNDice_ написал:
Greetings

The chest really on needs to link the Eternal Blessing to Discipline and Less Duration to Arcane Cloak

So while it shows a 4 Link it isn't necessary. Sigil of Power and Frost Shield can be completely unlinked as well.

The build maker can correct me, but that's my understanding, and my experience running the build so far.

Yep, that's exactly right
Thanks a lot for the replies regarding the chest links , but what about the mana cost of galvanic field i am afraid to try the build to then find it not working etc cause of the mana cost for example getting a maxed rolled mana cost indigon would brick the build ? also would it brick the build if the character got max evasion for example ? like would u still be getting self hit from the ring or not ?

also how would you go about crafting the endgame version of the staff?
Последняя редакция: SlinceNDice_. Время: 19 дек. 2023 г., 16:21:47
"
SlinceNDice_ написал:
Thanks a lot for the replies regarding the chest links , but what about the mana cost of galvanic field i am afraid to try the build to then find it not working etc cause of the mana cost for example getting a maxed rolled mana cost indigon would brick the build ? also would it brick the build if the character got max evasion for example ? like would u still be getting self hit from the ring or not ?

No worries, the mana cost is always fixable with gems and gem levels fortunately, regardless of your gearing (better gearing will improve your damage/tankiness, but gear on its own cannot brick the build). If mana costs are too high, you can always lower the level of Arcane Cloak and if they are still too high you can start reserving auras on your mana (see Managing Mana for suggestions) until mana costs become affordable. Optimally you want a 50/25 Indigon, but any roll will work, it'll just change your damage slightly. Max evasion won't brick the build either, self hits can't be evaded, dodged or blocked.
"
Juminoh написал:
"
SlinceNDice_ написал:

No worries, the mana cost is always fixable with gems and gem levels fortunately, regardless of your gearing (better gearing will improve your damage/tankiness, but gear on its own cannot brick the build). If mana costs are too high, you can always lower the level of Arcane Cloak and if they are still too high you can start reserving auras on your mana (see Managing Mana for suggestions) until mana costs become affordable. Optimally you want a 50/25 Indigon, but any roll will work, it'll just change your damage slightly. Max evasion won't brick the build either, self hits can't be evaded, dodged or blocked.

thank you for your reply but what my whole question is around how can i know if the mana cost is too high in Path of building for easily?

like i still do not understand how does the arcane cloak effect the mana cost etc :P
What is the likelyhood of getting the Trigger a socketed Skill through a veiled chaos orb, cause im like 70 tries in and had no luck so far. Craft of Exile even says it has a higher weighting.
"
Arkace1658 написал:
What is the likelyhood of getting the Trigger a socketed Skill through a veiled chaos orb, cause im like 70 tries in and had no luck so far. Craft of Exile even says it has a higher weighting.

It's high, I got on my 1st try, remember to craft any elemental damage over time to block quite a bit of weight
"
SlinceNDice_ написал:
"
Juminoh написал:
"
SlinceNDice_ написал:

thank you for your reply but what my whole question is around how can i know if the mana cost is too high in Path of building for easily?

like i still do not understand how does the arcane cloak effect the mana cost etc :P

Edit: ok i think i get the hang of it now because i was wondering why was i killing my self etc and now after reading all of what u wrote and all the comments it makes sense so basically we arent paying galvanic's cost when we trigger it with arcane cloak and second i was wondering why am i losing a lot of energy shield when i flame dash or when cast when damage taken triggers and then i took a close look , so its basically when galvanic comes out of cd but arcane cloak is still on cd and u cast anything else u then kill ur self because u forced ur self to pay the galvanic's cost correct? wouldnt swift affliction on arcane cloak reduce the duration more to make it sync more with the 4 sec window to avoid all of those self damages ? basically u need no more than 77% less duration on the arcane cloak so thats level 1 swift + level 20 less duration with 7% quality only .

also i know i am stupid :p but u probably should mention that the flask comes with multiple variations and u need lightning pen variant x)
Последняя редакция: SlinceNDice_. Время: 20 дек. 2023 г., 18:09:17
I am running this build as well, and I have done the same thing, spending more mana would be ideal due to Archmage, however, yes, we can end up killing ourselves or getting to low on ES and get 1 shot

Also noticed that DoTs are quite deadly, both chaos and corrupted blood.

Btw, the 5 div pobb has arcane cloack enabled, it should be disabled since the buff lasts nothing, it makes the build seem much more tanky than it is

I am playing with my pob to see if I can add in another flask, it's doable with a similar wardloop belt and flask cluster, currently I want to be more tanky
Последняя редакция: Borelo. Время: 20 дек. 2023 г., 18:28:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация