[No longer playable] Self-Shock Galvanic Field - A Reverse Snapshotting Autobomber

"
Alste26 написал:
Can i have a extremely dumbed down version of calculating this? for mana mangament my ES is 6681 and mana currently at 4066 but how do i actually make sense of the formula and results >_>

(.78m + e)/(.00058 m^2)

No worries, for your numbers you get (.78 * 4066 + 6681)/(.00058 * 4066^2) = 1.028. Subtracting 10% for the buffer makes it 0.9028 which means you can let Arcane Cloak spend up to 90% of your mana. This means you can run a maximum level Arcane Cloak because even level 21 only spends 65% of your mana. As you increase both mana and energy shield this number will change (e.g. if we get 0.62 and then subtract 0.1 for the buffer to get 0.52 that means you should run a level 8 Arcane Cloak since it spends 52% of your mana at level 8). Note that, while a 10% buffer generally is about right, it depends on your mana regeneration rate and how much mana Arcane Cloak spends.
Can you like look at my build and tell me what im doing wrong?

Wanted to try this as wardloop cost to much to do every league got all? of the basic gear but its weird

Sometimes it runs fine and is really smooth sometimes its like your storms are missing or doing no damage at all and or just not working

Something at random points is using way to much mana/es but i cant figure out what it is (i try not to use flamedash cause it will i know that)

Leech does literally nothing from what i can tell

Im dying none stop sometimes up to 6 times per map (depending) in white tier maps

I also dont get why we are using less dur and swift (even ran a couple maps without both gems and it seems the same to me)

Tried lvl 1 cloak and a high lvl cloak only difference i could tell there was high lvl was to much for my regen so i went back down to a lower lvl
"
Lynerus написал:
Can you like look at my build and tell me what im doing wrong?

Wanted to try this as wardloop cost to much to do every league got all? of the basic gear but its weird

Sometimes it runs fine and is really smooth sometimes its like your storms are missing or doing no damage at all and or just not working

Something at random points is using way to much mana/es but i cant figure out what it is (i try not to use flamedash cause it will i know that)

Leech does literally nothing from what i can tell

Im dying none stop sometimes up to 6 times per map (depending) in white tier maps

I also dont get why we are using less dur and swift (even ran a couple maps without both gems and it seems the same to me)

Tried lvl 1 cloak and a high lvl cloak only difference i could tell there was high lvl was to much for my regen so i went back down to a lower lvl

Looks like you're still using levelling uniques for gloves, belt and boots. Unfortunately, pretty much all of our mana, energy shield, life, strength and intelligence come from these slots. Without that you aren't going to have any damage or energy shield/mana pool. Also your cast when damage taken is triggering too many spells, especially with your small mana pool.
Последняя редакция: Juminoh. Время: 23 дек. 2023 г., 14:02:54
I have 6.6k es and 4.6k mana

The gloves are the gloves you use?
Using random boots/belt to max res and give mana/str
Use this ring cause i hoped it would help not die as much but that isnt the case
Idk where to even put the other skills for CWDT other then on 2 link setups (thats what i had till i changed it since i have a 6l chest)

Also the damage isnt that bad atleast in the maps im running... its all the non stop dying
Последняя редакция: Lynerus. Время: 23 дек. 2023 г., 14:16:58
"
Lynerus написал:
I have 6.6k es and 4.6k mana

The gloves are the gloves you use?
Using random boots/belt to max res and give mana/str
Use this ring cause i hoped it would help not die as much but that isnt the case
Idk where to even put the other skills for CWDT other then on 2 link setups (thats what i had till i changed it since i have a 6l chest)

Also the damage isnt that bad atleast in the maps im running... its all the non stop dying

Oops, meant ring not gloves. The mana pool isn't terrible, but having rare ring, belt and boots should boost your energy shield significantly (~50% more). Getting Ghost Reaver and an energy shield leech cluster + instant leech will also make you feel much, much tankier. I'd drop the Heart of Thunder cluster temporarily to get it, you'll lose some damage but that shouldn't matter till t16+ and you'll be high enough level to reallocate it then.
Последняя редакция: Juminoh. Время: 23 дек. 2023 г., 14:23:44
Hi!

Would you mind also helping indicate what I'm doing wrong?

https://pobb.in/MAZe17cIdAZt
"
ohn09 написал:
Hi!

Hey, you are missing the Replica Reckless Defence Jewels.
Therefore you cant apply a Galvanic Field to yourself.
I would skip the points in Energy Shield Mastery next to Elemental Overload for now and Curse Mastery to get a Cluster jewel for the Jewel Sockets.
"
Zhustro написал:
"
ohn09 написал:
Hi!

I would skip the points in Energy Shield Mastery next to Elemental Overload for now and Curse Mastery to get a Cluster jewel for the Jewel Sockets.

Ok, I'll pick that up thank you! Maybe it could be added to the mandatory gear section too :P
"
ohn09 написал:
"
Zhustro написал:
"
ohn09 написал:
Hi!

Ok, I'll pick that up thank you! Maybe it could be added to the mandatory gear section too :P

By the gods! it's beautiful. I picked up the jewel and a large cluster for about 10c total and the build went from unalive myself to magnificent.
"
ohn09 написал:
"
Zhustro написал:
"
ohn09 написал:
Hi!

Oops, absolutely should be in mandatory section, will add

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация