Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Also, since we lose the LMB bind - the UI better give us back a binding slot to replace it!
Who thought this Skill automation nerf etc is a buff? or QoL, sorry everyone should vote with their wallet atleast this league, some of these changes will end up horrendous and are the equivalent of anti-QoL
Guess if im ever coming back I'll use a little something.
Why am I still here
"
TrueChaoSxTcS написал:
"
premier024 написал:
You guys are so funny waaaaaaa my left click. If you cant see why this was done ill just give you the most probable answer its parity between input methods. Thats it thats the secret.

"Parity = Downgrade" is the whole reason people are wary about Console/PC design parity in the first place.

YEP! they really preparing us for PoE2.
bring back left click
I'd take either having the left-click option, or no cooldown reduction. But this way...sucks hard.
In the realm of code, a legend arose,
AutoHotKey, once hidden, now it shows.
A tool of power, a script so fine,
It now commands the Path of Exile line.

Gone are the days of humble QoL,
AHK now stands tall, taking control.
With GGG's nerf, a door swung wide,
AHK steps in, no longer denied.

This day shall echo through time's span,
AHK's come up in the gaming clan.
A script, a force, a game-changer's tale,
In the world of Path of Exile, it prevails!
Was there a mention that left mouse click does not work anymore?
While watching the video it seemed more like you can now automate more skills (one with left click and the rest with the supportgems).
Hopefully the left click functionality is still there and automation and call to arms are just options.
Options good, removing left click current functionality bad
"
GaerthLunar написал:
Hopefully the left click functionality is still there and automation and call to arms are just options.
Options good, removing left click current functionality bad

They are removing the ability to add instant skills to the left click slot thus administering one of the biggest nerfs in POE history.

Quality of Life is supposed to improve our game lives, no make it worse. Whomever thought this was a good idea should be fired.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация