Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

The first bad 'QoL'. Previously my instant skill had no extra cooldown and required 1 socket. Now it requires an extra socket and has additional cooldown. This is just a nerf, it isn't QoL...
"
muzein написал:
The instant skill change is not as bad as everyone is making it out to be.

You can still bind instant skills to anything other than left click.

You do not need to add the support gem, or incur the cost multiplier or the added cooldown.

This change just literally states you can't bind move + a skill to the same bind which honestly, has been GGG's policy on macros anyway. 1 bind, 1 action. This has been on them to fix forever and now they've finally gotten around to it.

Aside from LMB, you have TWELVE other binds to map an instant skill to. Don't tell me you have 12 other things that must occupy those binds and you can't fit an instant in.

As someone who has played mana stacking builds for the last two leagues (aka 8 months, ugh), this play style is not the end of PoE. Mana stackers have had to bind arcane cloak on something other than LMB because its use is 100% strategic and you don't want to auto-cast it every time it's up.

Now everything else is in line with that. Which honestly, will have players using guard skills like molten shell at appropriate times, instead of potato-triggering on LMB.

Maybe take those supporter pack dollars and invest in a pedal you can hold down with your foot and bind your instants to it if this change is so unplayable.

It's just annoying that GGG tries to force us to use 5/6/7/10/100500 buttons instead of usual 2-3...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Slapping a 'QoL Update' on this annoying nerf is an error. Release your nerfs with the rest of patch notes. It's like spitting on my shoes- it's like you're trying to upset me.
Последняя редакция: oVoAutumn. Время: 18 марта 2024 г., 20:50:34
"
In Path of Exile: Necropolis, you can automate many Instant Skills and Warcries with two new Skills Gems, Automation and Call to Arms.

Ahh hell no. Don't just remove a perfectly good solution just to feed half baked gem to us.

It might be one thing for PoE2 when we have ENDLESS 6 link gem slots. But for PoE it's just gem tax in the name of shit 'QoL'.

Even then using Left Click for a skill wasn't always about automation. Putting things like the Golems there for a Shift + Left Click was nice.
"
daiverok написал:
No LMB skills ? Are you mad ?

Exiles are still sane, but ggg is not.
this lmb "QoL" is bad. please bring it back or add an option to turn it on!
Automation (from AHK)
No label
Level: unlimited
Cooldown time: 0 sec
Cast time: no such thing
Requires level 0, 0 Dex, 0 Int
While this skill is active, supported skills trigger automatically when they are off cooldown and you want then to be activated. You'd better "support" instant skills with it

Automation support (from AHK)
Cost & reservation multiplier: 100%
Cooldown time: 0 sec
Support any skill.
You can still cast supported triggerable skills directly
Supported skills have NO reduced cooldown recovery rate
Supported skills trigger when they are off cooldown and ahk arrives at preset time

LMAO
honestly i dunno what GGG started smoking with these nerfs marked as QOL first stacked decks getting nerfed then left mouse button which was great for molten shell and other build which had shit tons of skills they were using better revert it and make gems actually give positive upside to make people want to use them instead forcing down peoples throats the builds that require shit tons of buttons to play already feel like a chore.
[Remove by Support]
Последняя редакция: ThomasK_GGG. Время: 18 марта 2024 г., 21:06:56
Please reconsider the LMB change.
All of these QOL (some of them are actually nerfs like the autocast instant skill, which we could do before but now it takes up 1 more gem slot) and yet they take away the rutsack they gave us last league. Now were still stuck with an inventory the size of Diablo 2, in 2024.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация