Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
serenDFU написал:
Was there a mention that left mouse click does not work anymore?
While watching the video it seemed more like you can now automate more skills (one with left click and the rest with the supportgems).

watch 0:18 of the video
like, how can you miss such a short video
Последняя редакция: theflashcwxdd. Время: 18 марта 2024 г., 20:04:26
The instant skill change is not as bad as everyone is making it out to be.

You can still bind instant skills to anything other than left click.

You do not need to add the support gem, or incur the cost multiplier or the added cooldown.

This change just literally states you can't bind move + a skill to the same bind which honestly, has been GGG's policy on macros anyway. 1 bind, 1 action. This has been on them to fix forever and now they've finally gotten around to it.

Aside from LMB, you have TWELVE other binds to map an instant skill to. Don't tell me you have 12 other things that must occupy those binds and you can't fit an instant in.

As someone who has played mana stacking builds for the last two leagues (aka 8 months, ugh), this play style is not the end of PoE. Mana stackers have had to bind arcane cloak on something other than LMB because its use is 100% strategic and you don't want to auto-cast it every time it's up.

Now everything else is in line with that. Which honestly, will have players using guard skills like molten shell at appropriate times, instead of potato-triggering on LMB.

Maybe take those supporter pack dollars and invest in a pedal you can hold down with your foot and bind your instants to it if this change is so unplayable.
"
muzein написал:
The instant skill change is not as bad as everyone is making it out to be.

You can still bind instant skills to anything other than left click.

You do not need to add the support gem, or incur the cost multiplier or the added cooldown.

This change just literally states you can't bind move + a skill to the same bind which honestly, has been GGG's policy on macros anyway. 1 bind, 1 action. This has been on them to fix forever and now they've finally gotten around to it.

Aside from LMB, you have TWELVE other binds to map an instant skill to. Don't tell me you have 12 other things that must occupy those binds and you can't fit an instant in.

As someone who has played mana stacking builds for the last two leagues (aka 8 months, ugh), this play style is not the end of PoE. Mana stackers have had to bind arcane cloak on something other than LMB because its use is 100% strategic and you don't want to auto-cast it every time it's up.

Now everything else is in line with that. Which honestly, will have players using guard skills like molten shell at appropriate times, instead of potato-triggering on LMB.

Maybe take those supporter pack dollars and invest in a pedal you can hold down with your foot and bind your instants to it if this change is so unplayable.

You are 100% right but in a world where RFire and TShot have been the most played builds for leagues, ragestorms like this are pretty much expected.

On the other hand, the huge mana cost multi% + cdr nerf are maybe a bit too much.
Последняя редакция: SpaniardPuss. Время: 18 марта 2024 г., 20:17:40
Ok casually dropping the "We removed the capacity to bind any instant skill to left click as a result." in this Quality of Life: Automation & Call to Arms Skill Gems was complete Bullsh1t.
i litterally was hopping for the LMB bind to accommodate and almost auto trigger more than one skill , instead you guys go and remove it all out , hahahah ,

amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing , waw
The last one was not QoL, it was game mechanics + nerf LMB. QoL - only improves, without compromise. I hope they change their mind about the last video because... this is a “reduction in QoL”, not the other way around.
Hello GGG team, designers, engineers and artists.
I've been playing this game since late 2012, this account being my main, I very rarely post on the forums, I always agree and trust the directors and designers.

But this left click change, it's not QOL, it's pretty much a hard nerf of the instant skill bind on left click and I think it's a very bad change!

if the intent is a nerf, clearly communicate it as such, but don't say it's qol because of controller players

hopefully this change is reverted or gets a more elaborated pass in a later patch/league

edit after play : socket pressure quite harsh on socket heavy archetypes like summoners but it feels ok (still is a nerf). Absolutely can see further changes in a future patch
Последняя редакция: petroling. Время: 29 апр. 2024 г., 0:20:17
Necropolis Quality of Nerf.
Good job ggg, but before doing this you should decrease the mana cost of these skills, half there cooldown, and of course you should give us at least 4 more sockets.
Or the only solution is ahk or something like this.
Instant skill QoL nerfs

-requires wasting precious sockets (sockets of which have become a premium estate with additions like divine blessing support) to achieve the same thing we would have beforehand

-new support gems add inherent cooldown reduction penalty, thus directly nerfing the subsequent skill gems

-for some unexplainable reason, autocast on LMB is now gone?

These changes effectively punish players whom play the game legitimately; in the meanwhile, leaving those who use third party macro tools unscathed. Absolutely baffling decision.
No LMB skills ? Are you mad ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация