Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
ExsiliumUltra написал:
Hot take. This interaction was never intended, so while I think this could have been done better hopefully it is just a first step on the journey to a better method of using those skills.

If I remember correctly this was a change to discourage people to stop using macro stuff like AHK forever ago and possibly the num lock trick. Change from a long time ago so hard to remember where I seen it.
"
Vektorz написал:
This is a topic almost worthy of the Angry Joe show.Console vs PC....

More like GGG vs players. Console players where asking for this interaction for ages, not to remove it from KB/mouse gameplay
What an awful change. AHK Stonks rising.

Also GGG, as far as I'm aware you're not contractually obligated to nerf Necro every single league. Could you give it a break for like.... one league?
"we removed the capacity" Yep, a lot capacities. Another support gem to fit... somewhere.
...on the other hand, Both of those supports seem to open way for a build or two into existence. Let me think.🤔
Последняя редакция: HatreT. Время: 19 марта 2024 г., 13:00:01
Wasn't it enough to nerf Vortex like this? Now playing Hexblast Mines and any build that uses Guard skills will be nerfed for no reason. Are they trying to kill the hype for this expansion? Do we really need another 3.19?
"
HatreT написал:
"we removed the capacity" Yep, a lot capacities. Another support gem to fit... somewhere.
...on the other hand, Both of those supports seem to open way for a build or two into existence. Let me think.🤔

I'm liking the idea of using champion to remove banner reservation so you can spam defiance banner for 15% less damage taken.

Regarding the new "automation" and "call to arms" GEMS!!!!....

GGG could have just introduced a checkbox for each skill which automates the skill being used when on cooldown....everyone would have greatly appreciated that....not only console gamers.
The LMB skill nerf is so bad it even overcame my laziness to log in and type a comment here... You can leave the gems in but why prohibit the LMB mechanic because of them
Welp... if this is QoL then I wonder what nerf is?
This is just bad on so many levels...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация