Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Will these QoL updates affect standard on launch of necropolis or after league finish and merge?
"
aarambhbharadwaj написал:
Welp... if this is QoL then I wonder what nerf is?
its console QoL... but as a console player(I did play pc from 2013 until console launch)

We never wanted pc players to lose bind to move... we simply wanted bind to move ourselves...
So what about the likes of Bone Armour from the necromancy tree? How do you automate that without binding it to left click? Can't use the automate support with that.
"
bobmiller123 написал:
Will these QoL updates affect standard on launch of necropolis or after league finish and merge?
that depends when they launch the update really.
If you can update as soon as league is down yea it'll affect pre 3.24
LMB nerf decguised as QoL is extremely annoying...
And who likes this change? No one...
Normally I like the changes, but removing the skills on the left click is not good.
Последняя редакция: Daiichiki. Время: 19 марта 2024 г., 13:57:38
Jesus Christ... They're already showing nerfs via the "QoL updates" (taking away the option to bind a skill to left click). Just imagine how bad it's going to be in the actual patch notes :/
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
It's pretty tone deaf to try and pass off a significant nerf as "quality of life." Who is making these decisions? When was the last time they played the game? Stuff like this drowns out any other good decisions that were made with the previous QoL teasers. I've already forgotten what the other stuff is. And for what, to try to "balance" console and PC?
"
MaxW81 написал:
"
Vektorz написал:
This is a topic almost worthy of the Angry Joe show.Console vs PC....

More like GGG vs players. Console players where asking for this interaction for ages, not to remove it from KB/mouse gameplay

We did not ask for implementation in this form, that's for sure.
We asked for an analogue of LMB “autocast while moving”. Now we have only slightly improved guardskill uptime compared to the CWDT link (although this is also debatable regarding the “useful uptime”). So, no QOL for consoles here.
In two weeks, PC players will get used to the new combination through macros or namped, and will play with this “pebble in the shoe”, while console players will have to continue begging for a convenient implementation for another couple of years.

I would like to add that the problem is not so much that the LMB bind was removed, but that in this game they force the player to press a button every 2-3 seconds to the rhythm of a metronome. You remove the convenient ability to trigger such skills - okay, but then rework the skills and balance so that the player does not need crutches to play.
Dang, all looks like good QoL to me. Who cares about minor loss of LMB, the outcome remains and still good game. Not sure what all the soy is about.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация