Race Season Three Details

Why nothing longer than a week?
Really can't see how some people think that S3 race rewards are crap? A very good ring to use at level? Decent leveling boots, chayula, IIR boots, IIR weapon windscream, rainbowstride, taryn's an ilvl 100 belt all these rewards are great. sigh, it's the same old self entitled crap post after post of crap, lies, straight out bullshit.
Oh goodness, never done races before but, oh those windscream boots... so.. sexy.. I want them!
#NeverGoing90
"
ScrotieMcB написал:
"
KoTao написал:
having the integrity of the races permanently compromised because ggg made the ridiculous decision to send the entire map seed to the client then trust them to incrimentally reveal it (as if we didnt have enough evidence from over a decade of maphacking in d2 to see how this was going to turn out) is pretty discouraging.
"
KoTao написал:
send the entire map seed to the client then trust them to incrimentally reveal it

No offense, but that would be so in-fucking-credibly stupid in terms of security practices that I honestly can't believe it until I see some kind of independent confirmation.

- Enter a normal area that spawns huge mazy maps with a 60+ character
- Disconnect your internet or lockdown your firewall
- Run through the entire map (there wont be any monsters past a certain point, and those that are there wont be moving or attacking)
- Note that youve now revealed the entire map
- Note that the map remains revealed when you log back in

Honestly, i have no idea why they went with this method either, as its time-tested to be an invitation to maphacks, and they otherwise have a pretty firm stance of the server not trusting the client.

Though if i were to guess, id go with it costing (significantly?) more money/bandwidth to stream the map seeds, along with developing smooth netcode being one of their weak points.
IGN: KoTao
So many babies. Don't play the races, if you don't find them fun. If you don't see a reason to do races. Don't do races.

To everyone who enjoys racing and competition. GL mates.
Thanks for season 3 and the mass of events, since I started to play PoE when season 2 launched and it was like a week of events and then it was over? ^^

Some ppl still have to work tho I really enjoy so many announced events.

Thx.
"
cwu написал:
I tip my hat to you, good sir; you win this round.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Seems i was wrong,world DOES turn around them i just noticed this:

http://prntscr.com/1cdjk4

seems like ive got straight into 4hour gap,and getting into 2 rows 1 of which would be straight after work.middle/west europe also getting 2 timezones,so does west america and africa,west/middle/east asia,austalia/nz left with 1 timezone
BUT THAT DAMN EEST CAN EASILY GET IN 3!now im seriously mad.cant believe you did everything just to satisfy some whining adolescent nerds whims.-im not mad about the 4 hour gap for myself.. somebody has to take hit afterall..im mad that you value eastern americans above everyone else and this isnt only game to do this!
Последняя редакция: Ward. Время: 28 июня 2013 г., 5:03:43
im excited cus this will be the first season i will race :) cant make any of the 2pm - 7 pm but i´ll be trying to do as many of the rest as possible , i´d love to get as far as the rainbow stride boots but i´ll problably have to do with the windscream if i´m lucky and play enough of the races i can actually do when not on work , and i think the rewards are perfectly adequate , i personally will problably not use any of them though cause i play on hc and would hate for them to vanish to sc :)

the alternate art on taryns shiver looks awesome i have to say .
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.
So the rewards you can get, as example the alternate art Uniques are transfered to Hardcore and Standard, no chance to get them to Onslaught or Anarchy?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация