0.11.3 patch notes and deployment timeline

Sweet!!!!
Gig+ patch
Reduce client size by 10%

Not that I doubt you, I know more or less how it works. But this still sounds very strange.
wow nice improvement
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Well, looks fine. How much is the push of Searing Touch? Will it be a build then for merciless? Lets waite and see it.

And plse: dont ever touch Facebreakers, they are the love of my life!!
I'm looking towards 1.14 for my AMD card. I hope I will be able to do act 2 and 3 without problem anymore.

Quick load, no fps spkies, no desync ... ahhh.

That 1GB must be worth.
The unexpected disconnection will be solved with this path?
Ing:Ponfer
Start adding a reason to keep playing past 85, that is, actually playing, not farming so you can run 2 maps and then farm again to pay for 2 more rolls, or your going to lose people.

A lot less people than you seem to realize are in love with remaking new characters and going through the same content over and over.
i want 11.4! now! asap!
IGN : Marhe
"
TroySpiral написал:
Start adding a reason to keep playing past 85, that is, actually playing, not farming so you can run 2 maps and then farm again to pay for 2 more rolls, or your going to lose people.

A lot less people than you seem to realize are in love with remaking new characters and going through the same content over and over.

Your right. I experience that with 81 now, finding myself grinding 66 and 67 maps all over. I guess that is not, what was intended. On the other hand, maybe things are not endless. Some innovations for "endgame" (i hate this term) are very much requested either.
Only reason im still reading patch notes is because i care how much time is spend typing them ^_^

Where at other games i read patch notes to decide if it's going to be a good/bad or trivial patch, here @ GGG it's only a matter of WHAT LEVEL OF AWESOMENESS it's going to be this time!

GGG, if you were a hot piece of ass i'd fuck the shit out of ya! ^_^
Exiled for Eternity

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация