[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

I'm a level 50 templar now. Leveling is incredibly difficult and I'm starting to wonder if I should reroll a trickster, as that seems to be the more popular build. What do you guys think?
Последняя редакция: LotionExplosion. Время: 1 апр. 2017 г., 21:36:33
"
LotionExplosion написал:
I'm a level 50 templar now. Leveling is incredibly difficult and I'm starting to wonder if I should reroll a trickster, as that seems to be the more popular build. What do you guys think?

50 is to low to judge this build. It doesn't really get going till 70+. I went FB Totems then VAAL Saprk till 72 switching to RF now. Watch some videos, it is definitely a solid build.
i need some help with the math here.
im using guardian with rotp, Conquerer's Potency, and +1%max fire from tree. my max fire resist in HO with a lvl 19 purity of fire is at 92%. but when i lvl my purity of fire to 20, my max fire resist is still the same 92%. i thought purity of fire from lvl 19 to 20 suppose to give me 1% more to max fire resist. so im a little confused why it didnt go up 1% more to 93%
"
buttcommander написал:
i need some help with the math here.
im using guardian with rotp, Conquerer's Potency, and +1%max fire from tree. my max fire resist in HO with a lvl 19 purity of fire is at 92%. but when i lvl my purity of fire to 20, my max fire resist is still the same 92%. i thought purity of fire from lvl 19 to 20 suppose to give me 1% more to max fire resist. so im a little confused why it didnt go up 1% more to 93%

No, ur purity of fire was not at 19. It was at 23 and then turn into 24. There is no extra max resist from 23 to 24.
"
erani написал:
creat - i have same gear as u, having struggle with regen if im not constantly killing or potting, guess we'll have to do like this... u can try check if using conquers potency gives u +1to max res, it did to me (guess with all the buffs to auras, max res was xx.80 and it was enough to jump it +1.

you can try buy boots with regen, but theyll help u only if ure killing (hit recently)

get stone golem, i dont have any mana left so i linked mine to CwDT, works like a charm.

on another side - i was crafting an opal ring with like 10essences, would kept crafting but i got

i feel bad to reroll this, im sure some build could have use it in, any ideas?, any ideas on its price?, sadly we dont scale ele dmg :(.

That rings pretty great my thoughts would be for a fire attack build ngamahu's flame or oros sacrifice. Dunno what it would sell for in a temp league though.
Hello,
I need some advice. After dumping almost all my money on shavs, I end up having less than 11k ES.
I am sure im doing something horribly wrong but could not figure out yet. Could someone please check my gear/ tree and give me some advice? I specced to mind over matter recently to see if that makes a difference (I specced out of es/life nodes above assassing) but end up having almost the same amount of ES.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sikat/characters

Char name is baldiriciplak
Последняя редакция: sikat. Время: 2 апр. 2017 г., 5:59:48
"
sikat написал:
Hello,
I need some advice. After dumping almost all my money on shavs, I end up having less than 11k ES.
I am sure im doing something horribly wrong but could not figure out yet. Could someone please check my gear/ tree and give me some advice? I specced to mind over matter recently to see if that makes a difference (I specced out of es/life nodes above assassing) but end up having almost the same amount of ES.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sikat/characters

Char name is baldiriciplak

Ive done testing with my templar and actualy mind over matter gives less ES rather than taking ES nodes.

Respec from those and get the Written in blood cluster, respec from quick recovery since you dont use energy from within and get Faith and steel. After that get yourself 2x jewels with int/strength, damage over time and %maximum energy shield. After that you can remove the +30 strenght cluster you get and get another jewel slot eather the one near Faith and steel and use same jewels for int damage over time and %maximum energy shield or get yourself 3x clusters with 6% increased es.
Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAYOBx4J9gthDF8NfBFQEZYSaRccFy8YVhhqGS4bJRynHNwdFB2ZHaofGCL0JLAn7Sj6L281uTwtPV9Bh0NjQ8hGcUlRSbFLrk5STwRR-1JTU6VV1lZIV8lYB1xrXIpk52ZUZp5odGjybAttGXC7cU1xeXIPeC985X5sf8aApILHg1-DzIRIjHaPGo9Gj_qSK5MnlG-VLpf0mK2az5uhoS-lGKcIpyutja9stAy3Mbc-uJO-isNtxLTE9sauytPNFs9-1HzXatfP2CTZE9lb2WHaYuGI4vfpAuq66-7sGO-I8NX3wffX-Tf56PrS_QD-SQ==?accountName=EmisDemis&characterName=DouYouEvenRegenBro

Heres my tree on level 89 feel free to check it ^^
this guide has helped a TON, still try to manage my life and mana

got a couple of small questions
-are there an cons and pros to shield charge vs whirling blades?
-same for flammability vs elemental weakness skill gems?
Последняя редакция: PUNSHET2. Время: 2 апр. 2017 г., 15:26:19
Hey I've been following this guide, and it happens to be my most successful char yet! :D
I only tried this build because rng blessed me with a shav's drop, its my only item that's worth more than an ex.

I'm currently at lvl 87 as Trickster, doing maps usually around T9 to T13

ATM my stats are
1449 Life
11641 ES (I have around 492% increased maximum ES)
1257/10.8% ES/S (w/ 103 Life reg Stone golem active)
90% Fire resistance
2555 Evasion

My RF currently burns me at 945 ES per sec, that gives me 312 regen left.

My Life/Mana Reserves
101/1449 Life
81/810 Mana
Purity of Fire 32%
Discipline 32%
Enfeeble/Flammability 26%
Vitality BM 54%
Arctic armor BM 39%

I'm wondering what next can I improve? es,regen,auras,damage?

My gear and passive tree

Also thanks for this guide! It's really well detailed.
Последняя редакция: jaspherian. Время: 2 апр. 2017 г., 20:25:43
Hello! Nice build, eas trying to play first with Guardian, regen and surviability eas Nice bit not enough dps, so i decided to run a trickster, sadly i cant run rare es shield and doryanis BC my es Will run out pretty fast. Ill add my gear here, take a look, what would u suggest to upgrade.
Grinding Gear Games rock.Path of Exile isn't dying.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация