[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Edit:
As for more damage once you pick up EE and either proc is with Shield Charge and one jewelry having "add lightning and/or cold damage to attacks", or proc it with Orb of Storms on bosses. That's a nice more multiplier. And OOS will get your EO proccing too, which is another more multiplier.[/quote]

Thank you!
if i want to proc EE with orb of storms. i need to do it Before the RF hits him right? or it wont work?
ign: pikachu_i_choose_you
RF doesn't hit; hence why Pen or Curse on hit doesn't work on it.
<->
"
bountardos написал:

i meant, before i start degening the boss with RF, i need to put orb of storms so that he will have less resistance to fire.

but if i start degen him and then drop orb of storm then it wont work?
or no, i just dont know
ign: pikachu_i_choose_you
"
kudaranai написал:
"
bountardos написал:

i meant, before i start degening the boss with RF, i need to put orb of storms so that he will have less resistance to fire.

but if i start degen him and then drop orb of storm then it wont work?
or no, i just dont know

no, what he meant is RF does not HIT. if you read EE tooltip, you need to hit to proc EE. since RF never hit, you will never proc EE with RF. but orb of storm does hit, so you will always proc EE with orb of storm. so you dont need to worry about which order you use the skill, it always does -50 to fire whenever you drop the orb.
Guys could u check my gear and tree? I thin im only missing 0.8% reg from the tree (hp/mana nodes near) MoM. I feel like my regen is pretty lackluster against single target bosses. Or is this the most regen trickster can acquire? (legacy shavsring is on buy list) Also only about 11k ES with doryanis. Where could I get more (ring craft etc)
ring is on buy list)
Последняя редакция: TheCreatek. Время: 1 апр. 2017 г., 10:18:59
creat - i have same gear as u, having struggle with regen if im not constantly killing or potting, guess we'll have to do like this... u can try check if using conquers potency gives u +1to max res, it did to me (guess with all the buffs to auras, max res was xx.80 and it was enough to jump it +1.

you can try buy boots with regen, but theyll help u only if ure killing (hit recently)

get stone golem, i dont have any mana left so i linked mine to CwDT, works like a charm.

on another side - i was crafting an opal ring with like 10essences, would kept crafting but i got

i feel bad to reroll this, im sure some build could have use it in, any ideas?, any ideas on its price?, sadly we dont scale ele dmg :(.

I respecced my tree a bit to get more regen and running 3 purities and only 1 curse. Also bought legacy shavs. Feels so much better tbh
"
TheCreatek написал:
I respecced my tree a bit to get more regen and running 3 purities and only 1 curse. Also bought legacy shavs. Feels so much better tbh

ic, i took some ideas from ur tree :D
Mega scrublord here but for those of us who have zero luck when it comes to currency, could we use something like a Solaris with this build in hopes that we find something to purchase a Shavs along the way or should I just go ahead and roll a life-based Chieftan because I'm a terrible player?

Thanks
Последняя редакция: Messerschmitt. Время: 1 апр. 2017 г., 18:30:32
hey guys, changed alot of stuffz, wanna hear ur honest opinon about it!,

running 3purities, grace, vit, discp

edit: missing witchbrew (got double curse on skilltree)
Последняя редакция: erani. Время: 1 апр. 2017 г., 18:32:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация