[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

How many auras u can have? 3 on mana and 2 on hp?
can someone help me out and look at my char again? ive made real progress but im not sure how to raise the fire res for more than 81%

my shield has 19% less dot. im not using pheonix.

ign: pikachu_i_choose_you
Ive tried everythin now but i just cant get grace to fit in, no matter what i do i have too low life/mana once i have everythin else up.

just want to say thanks for this build. after a real messy-leveling phase, i started smilling once i hit 70 and could fit a 20 pof gem in my setup. realy funny to play.
"
kudaranai написал:
can someone help me out and look at my char again? ive made real progress but im not sure how to raise the fire res for more than 81%

my shield has 19% less dot. im not using pheonix.

You might need to move your auras around a bit. Your PoF is only lvl22 in your current setup and it needs to be lvl23 to give you the extra 1% max fire res.

If you move your PoF and empower 3 in your helm then it'll jump to lvl24. This is my current helm setup:

And my other aura setup is in my boots:

Note that PoL can be exchanged with PoI if you happen to roll 2R1G1B on boots and have the other aura anywhere else since it'll be running on mana anyways.
"
Obimio написал:
Ive tried everythin now but i just cant get grace to fit in, no matter what i do i have too low life/mana once i have everythin else up.

hi, try using conquerors potency, if that doesnt help, google aura cacultor, put all ur stuff there and leave here a link, ill try figure a way to help you out.
"
APEC написал:
How many auras u can have? 3 on mana and 2 on hp?

im running 4 mana 2hp as trickstar, using reduce mana helmet instead of vortex, and enlighten 2 and 3
3purities, disc, vit, grace.
I feel like I've hit a cap to where my gear is going to be. I decided to ditch the blasphemy for another purity and just use a witchfire brew as my curse. Sitting at around 15.5k es with the rare shield on and 13k with RoTP. Other than high level empower/enlightens, any other suggestions that I could do? I have very slight degen with the rare shield when I don't have my stone golem out.
Последняя редакция: YomiHC. Время: 3 апр. 2017 г., 14:06:35
hi yomi,

brilliant idea with the ring!, could save me some exalts spent on POF21 ><.

not sure if investing like 9 points near the templer node worth it, a suggestion if i may,

u got 14% a.spd, 20%armor, 10%es, 1%hpregen, 18%inc aoe, 20% dmg, 30int(6%es), 20str, 30dex

u could get , double curse(3SP), harrier(1SP) 5%movement, 9%atkspd, jewel slot near harrier(3SP) (20~dmg, 7~es), and 30STR/30DEX cause u might be missing from earlier.

i dont know if its an improvement for you, but think about it~

edit:

and something i just discovered on my trickstar, applies to urs too

if u use conquerer's potency(3% aura effect), and take devotion u reach to 60% aura effect, and on POF lvl23 that means 8% instead of previously (on 54% effect) 7%, thats another 1%max fire(and all other buffs disc/vit just get 6% more, which isnt that great but its something).
Последняя редакция: erani. Время: 3 апр. 2017 г., 20:14:06
Why don't you get pain attunement for this build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация