[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
DamageIncorporated написал:
"
Bibibabibu написал:
Hey sorry if these questions are noob, but there's some stuff I don't quite get.

1. Why use elemental weakness instead of flammability? Doesnt flammability reduce more and we only do fire damage.

2. Why do we have purity of lightning/ice?

3. Why does trickster need shavronne's ring?

1. Quality Ele Weakness reduces more than quality flamability. And we don't care about ignite chance as RF.

2. to cap resists. There is a boss you want to be over cap on cold resist too so PoI is a good choice for second purity

3. for the life regen which the class lacks.

Isn't 20 quality Ele weakness 44% as opposed to Flammability no quality which is 44%?

I'm not really sure but I'm using rotp shield and -max res maps give me a degen > my regen
"
Bibibabibu написал:
I have a level 5 (lvl 4+ 1 from helm) enlighten in helm for purity of fire and discipline. I also have all the mana reserve nodes and conqueror's efficiency. Still dont have enough to reserve blasphemy + 2 curses. What am I doing wrong?

You use blasphemy with one curse and you put the other on your shield charge with curse on hit.
"
Simplesim45 написал:
Hey so I just put your character "Ineedanothertemplar" through Path of Building and your dps is less than half of what you're announcing with conc effect and doryani's scepter on (400k DoT DPS before vinktar). A bit more with vinktar up.

Started using that program not too long ago while working on my own version of low life RF and ended up with a massive upgrade in DPS and regen. You should try it out and maybe adjust your title once your get your final numbers.

Otherwise, very descriptive guide! Saves me the trouble of having to write one lol

You probably forgot to add Ele Equilibrium in PoB - my Templar currently has a bit over 710k DPS with Vinktars and EE up. My Trickster in Standard league is at 1.1 million right now.

"
Isn't 20 quality Ele weakness 44% as opposed to Flammability no quality which is 44%?

Yes, Quality EW and Flammability are both at 44% - EW is more party friendly though. If you don't plan to play in parties, just go with Flammability.

"

The point of Shav's Revelation is to respec Reg on the tree to get additional Aura nodes for Grace.

Последняя редакция: Yalani. Время: 18 апр. 2017 г., 17:12:16
I am looking for some help with flasks. Maybe the answer is that I just can't use a quicksilver of adrenaline.

So I am wanting to buy a vinknars, but along with the quicksilver I am using Witchfire and some other def flasks. The problem is that with vinknars we need a shock immune flask but also would be missing bleed immune and freeze immune. Is there something I am missing that makes me not want all three of those sufixs flasks? If not I guess the answer could be changing the adrenaline on the quicksliver to one of them but I feel that the time saved by the vinknar is not much if any more than the extra move speed would grant.

Thanks.
"
xFish написал:
I am looking for some help with flasks. Maybe the answer is that I just can't use a quicksilver of adrenaline.

So I am wanting to buy a vinknars, but along with the quicksilver I am using Witchfire and some other def flasks. The problem is that with vinknars we need a shock immune flask but also would be missing bleed immune and freeze immune. Is there something I am missing that makes me not want all three of those sufixs flasks? If not I guess the answer could be changing the adrenaline on the quicksliver to one of them but I feel that the time saved by the vinknar is not much if any more than the extra move speed would grant.

Thanks.

I believe the idea is to drop quicksilver and use Shield Charge or Whirling Blades for mobility. OP also isn't using Witchfire. Presumably as it would over write one of his other curses. Might be arguable that Witchfire is better than Flamability, but that's another post.

I've almost got the gear for this character now, just short of boots and gloves and some gems. So excited to start playing it!! :D

However, atm I only have 13k es. Should I prioritise ES nodes over damage nodes on the skill tree?
Also, when is a good time to use ephemeral edge vs doryani's? I'm kind of tempted to go doryani's because of the damage.

I'm also thinking if i should drop the +1 curse cluster for now, and get more ES instead? The author suggested 6Link: Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Curse on Hit - Vulnerability - Inc Crit, but I don't have delirium gloves to slot RF, and I don't have a 6link.

If my main goal is to kill guardians/uber atziri/shaper, and not mapping, would you guys suggest any tweaks to the skill tree?

Sorry for wall of text and thank you for reading!!!

P.S. My character is angryjellybean.
Последняя редакция: Bibibabibu. Время: 19 апр. 2017 г., 0:31:25
"
byakuya44 написал:

Thanks for reply :)

I see i have just 1k6 regen, and 1k9/2k degen, i change points in Tree for include more regen (+ golem), i have 78% in mercy fireresist. Change 2/3 thing, up gem and they work now :)
14k4 shield, i t15 no problem

Nice man! I was leveling and my PSU fried. Have to wait until mid may to purchase a new computer (my current one is 7 years old, so I am just going to upgrade).

Can you tell me if the build is fun once you get passed the Degen wall?
"
Yalani написал:

"

The point of Shav's Revelation is to respec Reg on the tree to get additional Aura nodes for Grace.

This isn't a fair stab at my response. Without the ring you lack life regen and can't run Grace, correct? so ya.
"

Hey guys, little help with my build please!

What should I upgrade first? I just did phoenix and minotaur, but with some deaths, and feel that I lack damage.

I'm playing with orb of storms to proc EO and apply both curses because I didnt really like the blasphemy setup. Dunno if its not as effective.

Can't link my jewels (don't know how), but I'm using 5, most with a combination of Fire/Dot/Area/Elemental and some stats/resists/es%.

I'm at 15k ES right now with 2062 regen and 81% fire res.
"
saitotake написал:

feel that I lack damage.

I have 16.2k ES and 1x Opal Ring and still feel it lacks damage. It's just a all around OK build but not very high DPS.
It's also way too demanding /expensive for what it offers.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 19 апр. 2017 г., 22:02:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация