[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Trying to put on that new shield and drop the rise of the phoenix but I just cant regen enough to do it.

Also kinda hard to explain but when I get to like half health it takes forever for ES to recharge for me is that how it suppose to be or does yours regen super fast. I mean without flasks and vaal dis ofc.

Does energy shield recharge rate have any affect on this build?
Последняя редакция: Aziah. Время: 17 апр. 2017 г., 21:02:13
I believe energy shield recharge will only matter when you use a dousing, and even then you generally will have regened to full before it even kicks in.

Also I'm assuming with the Shav's ring you're a trickster? They have a harder time at regen than Guardian and you will probably need a higher roll on the shield since you seem to have to really maximize every aspect to go even on the regen without the Rise of the Phoenix. But I do not have a trickster so it's harder for me to say.
Is Shavronnes Wrappings required to run low-life RF? I'm playing SSF hc and don't have access to all the luxury, atleast not yet :) Guardian seems to be the best class for hardcore, but I'm wondering if there are any 100% required items to get things going? I am not expecting to run high maps or atziri, but just some basic leveling and gathering gear on the way.
Последняя редакция: Steamr0ller. Время: 18 апр. 2017 г., 5:20:03
^^ you will need shavs, solari lorica or eshs visage and beast fur shawl. otherwise a large or even small burst of chaos dmg will kill you.
"
Tainted_Turkey написал:
"
byakuya44 написал:
Hi thanks for build man really, but i don't understand, it's impossible for me too maintain RF, i have 15k shield shavronne ring but i have not sufficient regen, my shield break in 10 sec x)
My stuff : for passiv tree i just obligate 3 point in strenght but all is good i have 212% fire resist
"

From reading the guide.

Your Purity and vitality are low. Purity is supposed to be level 21+. Vitality 15+. Yours are level 12. Your also missing alot of regen from the Shield he recommends, and missing +8 to max fire resist from that same sheild, which helps mitigate the damage from RF. You may not be read for an ES Shield.

I would wager a guess, thats the first things people will mention.

Note: Not that it hurts you, but you are also using Gems with RF that dont affect it in your 6 link.

Thanks for reply :)

I see i have just 1k6 regen, and 1k9/2k degen, i change points in Tree for include more regen (+ golem), i have 78% in mercy fireresist. Change 2/3 thing, up gem and they work now :)
14k4 shield, i t15 no problem
Скрытый текст

Hey sorry if these questions are noob, but there's some stuff I don't quite get.

1. Why use elemental weakness instead of flammability? Doesnt flammability reduce more and we only do fire damage.

2. Why do we have purity of lightning/ice?

3. Why does trickster need shavronne's ring?
"
Bibibabibu написал:
Hey sorry if these questions are noob, but there's some stuff I don't quite get.

1. Why use elemental weakness instead of flammability? Doesnt flammability reduce more and we only do fire damage.

1. Quality Ele Weakness reduces more than quality flamability. And we don't care about ignite chance as RF.

2. to cap resists. There is a boss you want to be over cap on cold resist too so PoI is a good choice for second purity

3. for the life regen which the class lacks.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 18 апр. 2017 г., 10:58:48
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
"
Bibibabibu написал:

1. Quality Ele Weakness reduces more than quality flamability. And we don't care about ignite chance as RF.

2. to cap resists. There is a boss you want to be over cap on cold resist too so PoI is a good choice for second purity

3. for the life regen which the class lacks.

Ohhhh so that makes it easier to get stats on gear. Ive been looking at all the es/resist/int gear and they cost a few ex each, I'm trying to save up to afford them.

Thanks alot for answering me buddy!
Hey so I just put your character "Ineedanothertemplar" through Path of Building and your dps is less than half of what you're announcing with conc effect and doryani's scepter on (400k DoT DPS before vinktar). A bit more with vinktar up.

Started using that program not too long ago while working on my own version of low life RF and ended up with a massive upgrade in DPS and regen. You should try it out and maybe adjust your title once your get your final numbers.

Otherwise, very descriptive guide! Saves me the trouble of having to write one lol
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
I have a level 5 (lvl 4+ 1 from helm) enlighten in helm for purity of fire and discipline. I also have all the mana reserve nodes and conqueror's efficiency. Still dont have enough to reserve blasphemy + 2 curses. What am I doing wrong?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация