Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

"
Chris написал:
In addition, we posted this 10 second teaser video today. Enjoy!

Okay, so what if they are these rare corrupted dungeons ("maps") that can be found randomly throughout the zones/maps. Very cool idea, adds an additional element of interest and breaks up the monotony of passing through some zones.

**@ggg If that's not what this is, look into this as a future mini-expansion. Be pretty cool.** ;)

Also, not sure what is up with the values on skills. Seems to be in most of the screenshots. Maybe new gem like an "Ability Charge on; Crit/Hit/Stun"; Supported Attacks have a (50 to ?)% chance to gain an Ability Charge when you X an Enemy. Or maybe that's the effect when placing a gem into an Unset Ring?

Either way, we're all stoked ggg. C'moooooon 11Days 22Hours 34Minutes and 7Seconds!
Hardcore --> Onslaught --> Nemesis --> Invasion --> Bloodlines --> Tempest --> Standard...
Последняя редакция: Its4u2n0. Время: 21 февр. 2014 г., 17:30:33
"
Sheriff_K написал:

Fixed.

I honestly don't see the Scion voice-acting hate... Why would you want LESS Lore and character depth? It just boggles my mind...

I <3 Scion voice-acting.

It suits her character just fine: the over-educated, under-experienced pampered wunderkind/trophy bride who has observations on everything and spouts them whether anyone wants to hear them or not.

I prefer the Shadow's text: simple, concise, and a bit cheeky.

I guess my biggest problems with the Scion's endless blather are (a) there's just so damn much of it and (b) the pathetic, plaintive "I would've UNDERSTOOD...!" after she kills Brutus. As if a thaumaturgically altered behemoth is "simply misunderstood".
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Is the new skill tree including in the full reveal on march 1?
IGN: COCBOYbEaUtY
Judging by the word "full," yes.
"
DARKFVADER написал:
Is the new skill tree including in the full reveal on march 1?

It won't be available until the actual patch is rolled out and the new leagues start. They might post a few screen shots of it though.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Diablo 3 releases loot 2.0 on March 4th. I wonder if that date has anything to do with PoE putting that game to shame. Looks like I will get all my work done on the 4th so I can play PoE on the 5th.
I'm ALL-IN for Cut-throat!
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Hype's slowly building up!
"
Hype's slowly building up!

Corrected that for you.
Chris, can i pre-order this CE (Corrupted Edition)? I would like a bundled 4-boobies merchandise item ^_^
oooo
PHP Guild - Philippines
Последняя редакция: obz. Время: 21 февр. 2014 г., 22:23:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация