Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

"
Gruentod написал:
"
Sheriff_K написал:

Fixed.

I honestly don't see the Scion voice-acting hate... Why would you want LESS Lore and character depth? It just boggles my mind...

I <3 Scion voice-acting.

It suits her character just fine: the over-educated, under-experienced pampered wunderkind/trophy bride who has observations on everything and spouts them whether anyone wants to hear them or not.

I prefer the Shadow's text: simple, concise, and a bit cheeky.

I guess my biggest problems with the Scion's endless blather are (a) there's just so damn much of it and (b) the pathetic, plaintive "I would've UNDERSTOOD...!" after she kills Brutus. As if a thaumaturgically altered behemoth is "simply misunderstood".

you're absolutely right, "simply misunderstood" is an understatement.

"
Juicebox360 написал:
"
Culblade написал:
Always think Scion lines after killing Brutus are a bit over the top.
"I would've understood. bah bah bah"

i was a big fan of them, made me fall in love with the scion's character. although she's geared to kill physically and emotionally (she murdered her husband on wedding day, for christ's sake), she knows that it's only her last resort. perhaps it's because she sees the same troubles in herself - a natural person, bestowed with unnatural gifts, twisted by ambition and power, but not yet over the edge - in brutus, except she feels pity for him because of the pain and suffering wrought by the power of the gifts pushed him over the edge.

i dunno. i get real emotional over this dumb crap.
"
ScrotieMcB написал:
I'm not 100% sold on the Scion's voice, but the script for her dialogue is... amazing. That bitch is thinking some seriously twisted shit.

Are you fucking kidding? She says the most mundane cliche shit ever! If I hear her say the words corruption or ambition again, I will lose it. Seriously, stupidest shit ever, which is crazy when every other class has great dialogue. 'Woe is me, killing all these noble but corrupted creatures, a daughter of Wraeclast!' Stfu, already!

Back on topic, OMGOMGOMG YAY PVP GIMME GIMME!
Woot! Excite
if the queen is after dominus in a3 cruel then there wont be any reason to farm any boss in merciles lol.

cruel dominus is already lvl 53 + ~4. make the queen lvl 58 and life will be much easier.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Последняя редакция: leighferon. Время: 22 февр. 2014 г., 2:08:46
"
leighferon написал:
if the queen is after dominus in a3 cruel then there wont be any reason to farm any boss in merciles lol.

cruel dominus is already lvl 53 + ~4. make the queen lvl 58 and life will be much easier.

You dont even know if they rescale Dominus and other areas to fit in the new stuff. I bet Act 10 will get us lvl 100+ areas but not an expansion that exists in the 3 current acts.
"
obz написал:
Chris, can i pre-order this CE (Corrupted Edition)? I would like a bundled 4-boobies merchandise item ^_^
oooo

I'd like my 4-boobies-item unbundled please. They need room to breathe, you know...
"
lumisphere902 написал:
"
Hype's slowly building up!

Corrected Corrupted that for you.

Hurry up march!
Последняя редакция: Mammatus. Время: 22 февр. 2014 г., 3:19:12
Analysing the videos, we see a glowing heart on the skill he uses.
That heart disappear on use and the skill become unavailable. 1 -> 0
Then, he kills monsters and the skill seems reloading as flasks do.
Interesting... More powerful gem?
"
"
leighferon написал:

You dont even know if they rescale Dominus and other areas to fit in the new stuff. I bet Act 10 will get us lvl 100+ areas but not an expansion that exists in the 3 current acts.

what reason would they have to rescale cruel dominus??? theres none atm. no need for nerf or any other measure to rescind what i posted. =>>> i bet they dont rescale anything and we get a farm punk that dont require dominus dedication...
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
So do you guys think the new hc league will be a cutrhoat, thats what i think when i hear envasion.. let me know what you think

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация