Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

All great news but can we also expect in making the base experience better or did they forget about all the annoyances?

First thing that pops in my mind; The lfg board that gets assimilated by the traders.

There's many more like to see when guildies have been last online, an integrated trade so you won't have to use a third party program, the spam in trade chat and the bad netcode.
"
jedimind207 написал:
So do you guys think the new hc league will be a cutrhoat, thats what i think when i hear envasion.. let me know what you think

No it wont be. Chris confirmed that on page five.
My youtube started failing sometimes links wont load, so i search them by name on youtube and click them there.

I do not advice trying that with the name of the 10 second video, the results are very much not desirable. ROFL. Didn't even know those things were allowed on youtube.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Nephalim написал:
"
ScrotieMcB написал:
"
Nephalim написал:
Can you give a hint of the extent of the nerf to scion, if any?
Why nerf the Scion, when you can buff the entire outer ring of the passive tree?

GGG's stance has always been incremental nerfs to overused or overpowered builds or passives instead of buffing the underpowered ones.

Yeah, because everyone just wanted buffs to everything in D3, instead of actually nerfing the things that should have been nerfed. This "no-nerf" type policy just leads to the game being easier and easier.
"
Chris написал:
To clarify, the Ambush and Invasion challenge leagues are not cut-throat. They have their own properties that we haven't announced yet.

Edit: Also, she has four breasts.

Oh weird, I noticed the 3 up top but didnt even notice the 4th one under all of them until I read this.

Lol.

The key to beating her, get a hold of that linked chain and give it a good tug.
PvP Arena!! Omg I had to shed a manly tear for that one.
"
macho_mustache написал:
"
davidftw написал:
"
_Lucien_Lachance_ написал:
I have a question which might be the most important yet:

GGG:

If you're making changes to the passive skill tree, can you please release those changes already, or, even better, make it so the passive skill tree simulator here in the website change to the new one with the changes already made!

Reason: Once new leagues start, some people (including me) will want to play the game for hours straight going through all the levels and leveling like crazy. But if we get to discover the new skill tree only when the new leagues are out many people (maybe all people) will have to spend some time (which could be a long time for obsessed people like me) checking the new passive tree and simulating it to devise our favored build. I think there's no benefit in hiding the new skill tree, but there are drawbacks for all players, as I mentioned.

I could be wrong though. If other players agree to this, let's make an echo for this plea.

Thank you.

Agreed!

ummm, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can wait like everyone else

you like to plan your build
i like to play as i go

on march 5th...

GGG can lock your account for 2 months...
you have plenty of time to plan / theory craft

GGG can let me download patch and start playing...
i have plenty of time to play as i go

that way we are equal by the time you have a powerful character figured out i will have mine figured out too

TL ; DR
explain me please why you should have an advanced start on the new patch while i can't

son the release of the skill tree would be for everyone, not just me
Read my post before posting yours, jesus
Последняя редакция: _Lucien_Lachance_. Время: 22 февр. 2014 г., 12:15:27
That door at the end of the teaser video says corrupted, so what does that mean? That the gear in it is also corrupted? And does corrupted almost mean unidentified?
www.twitch.tv/cheenis
"
VernoInferno написал:
Anyone else love the way they build the hype for this? Someone at GGG must have a marketing degree. And that person should have a non-compete clause in their contract because another company is going to snatch them up quickly.

Awesome job GGG, I can't wait to play!!!

lol they did nothing aside releasing a few pics and hiding any important information
sheep -_-
"
Crackmonster написал:
My youtube started failing sometimes links wont load, so i search them by name on youtube and click them there.

I do not advice trying that with the name of the 10 second video, the results are very much not desirable. ROFL. Didn't even know those things were allowed on youtube.

I believe that video is unlisted. ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация