FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

Come on Foxxxxxxxxxx, please release at least the tree before launch!
:D

Edit: btw, I heard people saying that single target damage will be a problem due to the shock changes. What do you think about this?
zzz
Последняя редакция: lazycalm2. Время: 20 авг. 2014 г., 10:36:33
maybe still go on the rf route? and flame surge for single target? hope this is still viable tho, at least in your eyes senpai. :3
"
skyflash88 написал:
"
FoxTactics написал:
The frenzy nerf on the patch notes put my frenzy ranger in the shitter, it no longer gains more attackspeed per lvl, which resulted in a -60% attackspeed at 10 frenzy charges =\. Might try and make it after my arc build, but arc is priority.

How are you planning to compensate dps with the arc nerf?

Gonna try putting the Arc in a 5l-6l and go with curse on hit conductivity and eleweakness.

PS: I wouldn't call a dps drop on 15% for a serious nerf, rememeber they just released echo during end of ambush? That supportgem definatly gave more than 15% dmg, so in my eyes its still were it was before ^^:
Последняя редакция: FoxTactics. Время: 20 авг. 2014 г., 11:56:48
Is this just a quick summary and you'll make a more detailed version in the next days or this is it?

you cant use curse on hit on atziri
"
snakescrin написал:

I know, who says you cant swap gems for atziri, and im probably gonna be using flame surge aswell in another 5-6l with some kind of ignite effect.
"
MuFeR написал:
Is this just a quick summary and you'll make a more detailed version in the next days or this is it?

Quick summary, ill make it like the other builds, but its enough to get people started, i mean the path on the tree will remain for some slight changes.
"
FoxTactics написал:
"
snakescrin написал:

I know, who says you cant swap gems for atziri, you can still utilitze the dual curses, just doesnt have to be "on hit"

and most likely im gonna be using flame surge aswell in another 5-6l with some kind of ignite effect, due to the new life leech curse.
Oh hell yeah the Fizzzoxxx is back!!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация