FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

One could adjust the skill tree to 1.3. It was build of the week I think (min 3:14 starts showing the skill tree)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2lStqwHkHk

When you put that to 1.3 you should get smth like this

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAAuMFQgceB6UI9Ax9DkgQWBB_EQ8RlhNxE54UsBa_GGofxyaVKPoqOCt4LJwtiy9vNZI6WEGHQZZFnUlRSbJMLUyzUDBTUlVLVcZYB1iuXfJepV8qYeJjQ2SdakNtGXBScLtw1XRVdhF4L3zlfjN-r4IQgh6Cx4hCidOMNo0Zj0aP-pUumuCboaSRpwipbqyYrrO18rc-uJO86sBUwcXGntD12L3ZE9lf2t3bC9te3YzfsOAS6-7r9ewY8NXyHffX-ej-CnOzFefwa0V8l5c=

It seems good to me.

When assuming same gear math brings me to the following life:

Level = 80;

Strength = 150; (guessed)

additive modifiers = 63 (chest) + 97 (helm) + 85 (glove) + 150 (boots) + 68 (ring) + 36 (ring) + 77 (amu) + 40 (Oak) + 20 (passive tree) = 636

multiplicative modifiers = 117%

Using:

Maximum Life = (38 + (Level * 12) + (Strength / 2) + additive modifiers) * (100% + multiplicative modifiers)

gives

Maximum Life = (38 + 80*12 + 150/2 + 636)*(2.17) = 3708 life

What do you guys think?

One could also go for 20% more life and chaos resi (and maybe aura effect and mana reserve) instead to the scion dmg part:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAAuMFQgceB6UI9Ax9DkgQWBB_EQ8RlhNxE54UsBa_GGofxyaVKPoqOCt4LJwtiy9vNZI6WEGHQZZFnUlRSbJMLUyzUDBTUlVLVcZYB1iuXfJepV8qYeJjQ2SdakNtGXBScLtw1XRVdhF4L3zlfjN-r4IQgh6Cx4hCidOMNo0Zj0aP-pUumuCboaSRpwipbqyYrrO18rc-uJO86sBUwcXGntD12L3ZE9lf2t3bC9te3YzfsOAS6-7r9ewY8NXyHffX-ej-CvrSHRTjahZvJKo26YCkVdZk5xcv

Maximum Life = (38 + 80*12 + 150/2 + 636)*(2.37) = 4050 life

Feedback is welcome
IGN: BurnyMcBurn
Последняя редакция: locke86. Время: 15 янв. 2015 г., 11:38:34
Im currently going like this:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAAuMFQgceB6UMfQ5IEFgQfxEPEZYTcROeFLAWvyaVKPoqOCycNZI6WEGHQZZFnUlRSbJMLUyzUDBTUlVLVcZYrl3yXqVfKmHiY0NknXBScNV0VXYRfjN-r4IQgh6Cx4hCidOMNo0Zj0aP-pUumuCboaSRpwipbqyYrrO18rc-uJPBxcae0PXYvdlf2t3bC9te3YzfsOAS6-7r9ewY8NXyHffX-ej-CvrSHRTjahZvJKo26cAaZp7Mt3GFsULVdUbXVyknL5BVGjiCm-w4mjvhc6IAwGYEs9Wm7TyFfRZA

Also killed all bandits at cruel

The Celestial Punishment keystone is just too op to ignore.
Preferably with Pcoc, since assasins mark wont help at atziri or other bosses.

I have with a 5-Link Pledge at lvl 80 currently around 18-19k dps, while holding 3,8k life without op gear. with a 6 Link, the atziri belt,voidbringers and higher lvl my dps would go to ~25-30k on paper, plus the pen, shock, +25% damage on shocked enemies.

Something to change? Im up for some critics! :)
Последняя редакция: Sefrot. Время: 17 янв. 2015 г., 21:32:41

Here is my skill tree for 1.3.0 (lvl 94).

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAACGeTOhg8vSf56Lc-QYf-CjWS2L218io4qW426FiveA2nMAHnKPqCx-vupwi4k8BmRUcy0aIABLOPRh0Utvr3po5kWK5epRNxm6H316yYg9tVxjpYEQ9QMNteTLMFQkGWrrPQ9SycdhEQWI-mRKtVrt-wghDdjNlf4BKNGX6v2wuCHlNSRZ2a4PxLFE2fy3BSidNw1V3yDkgRln_GLR-io8HzlSBJUfDVlS4HHvIdZJ3r9Y_6Y0NirJ2qNj3jhGyME56kkX4zjDZh4lVLJpUWvwdjcLvsGCoL8-ra3Q==

34k unbuffed dps. full buffed 49k (with aziri promise 52k) (with vaal haste 62k)

here is my gear (life 4.000 mana 4.9k) . i can play nearly all map mods even reaflected ones. i only got a problem with -max player resistance i just reroll these ones.

dual curse porchers mark and assasins mark. ( can switch porchers mark for warlordsmark depends on map mod)

when mapping.. auras ( haste, hot, clarity (only needed on -50% life mana reg or immune to curses!), purity of lightning)

Последняя редакция: Lapdancecola. Время: 21 февр. 2015 г., 22:38:04
You have a total of about 120% increased mana regen between gear and tree. How the heck are you having the 300 + mana regen to run a 20 AA?
eldritch battery does the job. body armour and helmet give a nice boost also and off curse left ring and amulet . works great for me
Последняя редакция: Lapdancecola. Время: 21 февр. 2015 г., 22:45:20
I'm currently using his build in Standard, and I've come up with a slightly cheaper alternative using Doryani's Catalyst. The concept is still the same, but the gem setup would be slightly different. I have since gotten myself a Pledge of Hands and am still enjoying the build immensely. Guys it STILL WORKS :D

"

5/6L (Chest) Cloak of Defiance
- Arc, Spell Echo, Faster Casting, Lightning Penetration, Life Leech
- This will be your single greatest investment into the build, it took me about 13 exalts of fusings to 6L mine.

Curse Arc (Gloves) Maligaro's Virtuosity/Voidbringer
- Arc, Curse on Hit, Warlord's Mark, Assassin's Mark
- Warlord's Mark at level 20 has a STR requirement of 148 if I remember correctly. Trying to spec into STR was a waste of stat points, and so I needed to find ways to get STR. I ended up with a pair of boots.

Auras (Helm) Alpha's Howl/Geoffri's Crest
- Reduced Mana (with Quality for Arctic Armour), Clarity, Discipline, Arctic Armour
- I am addicted to this helm because of the -8% mana reservation and Freeze immunity. Using Kaom's Roots gives you stun invulnerability, but it doesn't prevent you from being frozen. I am more of a defensive player and so I quite like this helm. The DEX requirement will be a problem, but I rectified it with, you guessed it, a pair of boots.

Defence (Boots) Lioneye's Boots
- CWDT, Enduring Cry, Immortal Call, Increased Duration
- I got myself a pair of Lioneye's Boots to use instead of Kaom's Roots. I found that my improvisation had a little bit of stat problems with not having enough STR and DEX, and these boots give the build exactly that. Lioneye's 20% increased stun recovery on low life, and so makes it somewhat like a cheaper version of Kaom's.

Weapons Doryani's Catalyst
- Lightning Warp, Reduced Duration, Faster Casting
- The second Catalyst can be used for levelling gems or using a Cast when Stunned setup.
- The Elemental Leech is really good coupled with high Elemental Damage.
- An average Doryani's Catalyst was about 3ex, 2 cost me 6 exalts. A Pledge of Hands cost about 10 ex at the time, and not even 6S. Safe to say that 2 Catalysts were definitely cheaper with 2 3S3L as opposed to 1 6S6L. A 5L Pledge works just as well though.

Belt Doryani's Invitation
- This is a staple for any elemental damage dealer in my opinion. Lightning Leech plus resistances for the 2 other elements, and more STR that goes towards Warlord's Mark.
Hey guys, Been thinking of doing something similar to EB/MoM/Acro/Phase Acro/AA with pledge and a legacy cloak of defiance.

Does EB and Acro (reduced 50% ES) have anti-synergy?

Proposed Tree

Proposed Items
Скрытый текст

Resistances/Life on jewelry
Arc > Empower > Lightning Pen > Faster Casting > ICD (or life leech?) in my pledge.
Auras -> Haste, Clarity, Herald of Ice/Thunder

Let me know what you think.
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
Последняя редакция: lDantonl. Время: 17 апр. 2015 г., 12:45:11
Hello,

I was looking for an Arc build. I'd like to use my pledge of hands, so this is what I was looking for.
I like the idea, going for lightining coil as for def, running PoL is nice to deal with reflect anyway and seems funnier than MoM/Cloak.

I like the build Sefrot posted, but I'm not too sure about mana regen for AA.

@ Lapdancecola :
Where do you get the second curse from ? you don't have the key stone nor one of the uniques allowing a second curse and your amu is not corrupted either. Did I miss something ?
Hey! Any updates for 2.0?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация