FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

"
camapngu133 написал:

It weird that I found myself wearing Kaom's roots and get this tree (and a little bit of change to suit my style) more efficiency. Currently doing good at lvl 88, 20k dps with 5 charges, 16k without charges, 3k5 hp.

My setup

Gear

Tree

Still not enough hp to sustain hard physical hit though, guess I will find anotherway. WITHOUT Cloak of Defiance of course, I don't want it.

Nothing weird if you do not use dual curse=).

And why do you use discipline?

After receiving 20 lvl gem (and especially if you get 20\20 faster casting) you will have enough DPS to remove Storm Weaver and get more HP.
Последняя редакция: Ragnezar. Время: 18 дек. 2014 г., 4:06:48
"
Ragnezar написал:

Nothing weird if you do not use dual curse=).

And why do you use discipline?

After receiving 20 lvl gem (and especially if you get 20\20 faster casting) you will have enough DPS to remove Storm Weaver and get more HP.

I forgot about it @@ Thanks for remind me

Replaced it with Purity of fire
please update for 1.3.0 i've tried this build and would like to see if there is anything else that could be done with it. thx much and thanks for posting this awesome build.
how to deal with reflect got 6l poh warlordsmark life leech etc 30k with charges. but if someone came with elemental reflection i am instant death.. 4400 hp what can i do?
Последняя редакция: Lapdancecola. Время: 30 дек. 2014 г., 12:28:07
"
Lapdancecola написал:
how to deal with reflect got 6l poh warlordsmark life leech etc 30k with charges. but if someone came with elemental reflection i am instant death.. 4400 hp what can i do?

You have three solutions to deal with elemental reflect :

- Vaal Pact (Keystone) : you will leech life instantly.
- Purity of lightning aura : will increase your maximum lightning resistance.
- Topaz Flask : will increase your maximum lightning resistance.

With Vaal Pact and Purity of lightning I have no problem with elemental reflect.
ok it works now but if the map is rolled -25% max player resi then its hard. means 1 arc hit and i am dead. i think i just need better items
Последняя редакция: Lapdancecola. Время: 30 дек. 2014 г., 20:37:17
You need to learn not to spam arc, especially in a reflect group.
iso update this epic build!
can you do pliz your bild to 1.3
Unfortunately, fox doesn't support this build anymore. (He wrote it as a comment from few pages ago.)

I have been using what others have suggested through the comment, and it has been working wonders so far (:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация