Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

Poets is totally ded right
Mathils actual cat
"
TenTonBlue написал:
"
Johnny_Annihilation написал:
LF melee players support group to share the pain
They already said they are making the melee changes in 3.7, stop whining.

3.7 is in 4 months.

3.6 is now, idiot.
Glad I planning on playing self-cast caster for the new league x)
- Filthy Casual w/ a habit of SSF
So a little surprised at the PP nerf, was always a build I enjoyed and used for Mfing last league and was going to again this league as I really hate MF TS. I'm not sure why Armageddon brand being nerfed as pretty much no one used it and was planning on using it. With the new supports not sure if it all just balances out in the long run or what... Very unsure of what do build after the uber lab runner.
OK I AM READY

HYPE.

ps: did you really nerfed SRS? lmao

srs is dead for a year already...

but whatever, lets roll
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
So…. if i read it well.
dual wielding poet's pet with only unearth in one feathure + volatile dead in the second feathure, won't allow players to abuse with the 'volatile dead explosion without a corpse previously triggered' .

at the moment we can say that volatile dead is triggered at the same time as unearth.

So… that nerf is Killing the cooldown recovery speed modifiers on belt and boots right ?

So ppl must now use 7 or 8 attacks per second instead of ~ 4 to reach the same amount of VD triggered.

anyone can correct me please.
"
The Poet's Pen now only triggers spells socketed within it if you attacked with that specific weapon. Previously, dual-wielding The Poet's Pen would mean that you triggered spells from both weapons with each attack.

Sorry, but this nerf made me lose all the interest i had in this game. It was the only interesting and fun unique, now its useless, like your whole handcasting pointless league is. bye and good luck. You wont see more money from my wallet. You nerf this item (when its not even OP) while there are other broken items that you will never nerf like Headhunter. GGG do you play your own game? nerfing slayer when melee is garbage, seriously you are killing the game.
Shockwave Totem got huge buff ( nice, thx ) but why Siege Ballista totem is unchanged?
Siege Ballista is dogshit currently!!!
Последняя редакция: Elua. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 20:55:07
"Arcane Expanse"

Nice to see AMID EVIL fans on the staff
Haha, I called it for Arc. I said they'd do a decrease of range in half. No more killing things 3 screens away now. That and Arc has some other "nerfs". Actually, Arc is nerfed pretty hard. Long time coming. Guess I won't be running Arc this league. The previous league nerfs were negligible, but this one is pretty much targeting what Arc is best for, massive clear speed. It was stupid on totems being able to do T15 maps in a minute with my Hierophant, including Syndicate.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация