[Not updated - 3.23] Forbidden Rite 🈳  Selfcast Edition 🈳  Ralakesh Version 🈳 Full Guide

"
agassparkle написал:
I dont understand something. I dont understand most of the things but is the top of the list. Do we get frenzy charges? If not these boots give is the damge of having x10 power charges all the time ?

And why do we use Badge of the brotherhood ? Wouldnt something like defiance of destiny be more tanky ?

And and and :D Why volley instead of GMP ?

The Ralakesh Boots grant us our maximum number of charges at all times without us having to do anything for it.

For example, you might have:
10x Power Charge
3x Frenzy Charge
3x Endurance Charge

Then, with your second question, the Badge of the Brotherhood set equates the maximum number of Frenzy Charges to Power Charges. This means we continuously have:

10x Power Charge
10x Frenzy Charge
3x Endurance Charge

We don't really need to become even tankier. Refer to my videos from version 3.21 for details. You quickly reach a point where you can even afk tank both Wave 30 bosses. Of course, this requires a lot of tinkering and investments.

But, as described in the guide, this is just a loose guideline with things that have worked for me; it's a highly flexible build.

EDIT:
Why not GMP? Simply because GMPs DPS malus is higher.
You get a bit more DPS out of Volley without losing any benefits
Последняя редакция: Kaukus1. Время: 30 дек. 2023 г., 7:06:37
Even if we do not see the frenzy charge buff we have it ? Because i dont see it at all.

And i asked more tankiness becasuse I couldnt get near Hydra. She kept one shotting me every time i see her.
Последняя редакция: agassparkle. Время: 30 дек. 2023 г., 9:03:22
"
agassparkle написал:
Even if we do not see the frenzy charge buff we have it ? Because i dont see it at all.

And i asked more tankiness becasuse I couldnt get near Hydra. She kept one shotting me every time i see her.

Yes, the boots give you every Charges benefits.
You just dont get them physically.

Share your PoB
https://pobb.in/fDs0ErrroYg_

I changed the clusters. was trying out new things :)
Последняя редакция: agassparkle. Время: 31 дек. 2023 г., 13:37:29
Kaukus,

I just found your build and decided to roll it, though I'll be making some small tweaks. My goal in my research was to create a build that could handle 8Mod corrupt maps with relative ease.

I like your build for a handful of reasons, most of which are due to satisfying the ability to negate map mods.

However, I do need to tweak some stat points to address specific map mods, such as taking "Sanctum of Thought" to reduce critical multiplier damage.
Still getting the build up and running, but I like the potential it offers.

What I mostly wanted to say though, is that unlike most builds I have encountered, your guide actually includes items that are reasonable to obtain.

I'm excited to see how this build transforms to fit my goals, and I appreciate what you've put together for the community as a baseline target.

You're Purrfect.
"
iJisatsu написал:
Kaukus,

I just found your build and decided to roll it, though I'll be making some small tweaks. My goal in my research was to create a build that could handle 8Mod corrupt maps with relative ease.

I like your build for a handful of reasons, most of which are due to satisfying the ability to negate map mods.

However, I do need to tweak some stat points to address specific map mods, such as taking "Sanctum of Thought" to reduce critical multiplier damage.
Still getting the build up and running, but I like the potential it offers.

What I mostly wanted to say though, is that unlike most builds I have encountered, your guide actually includes items that are reasonable to obtain.

I'm excited to see how this build transforms to fit my goals, and I appreciate what you've put together for the community as a baseline target.

You're Purrfect.

Hello, I'm delighted that you're enjoying it.

Absolutely! My main aim is to get the most out of the most ordinary items! I've been working on this build for several leagues. I spend some time with it, then move on to other builds.

I hope very much that you share your results with us, which hopefully will bear fruit :)
Последняя редакция: Kaukus1. Время: 2 янв. 2024 г., 14:15:54
How easy could I transition into this build? I’m currently still leveling / gearing up, but I just copied a cyclone / forbidden rite build I seen on Poe.ninja, so haven’t been following a build guide. But unfortunately he set his profile to private last night so I can no longer follow his passive tree. But I’m using dagger/shield, skin of the lord, mageblood, and CI/energy shield. Was wondering how are you self casting the 6 link forbidden rite on the chest?

I got enough currency to buy whatever, just trying to play a fun build and stripped my tornado shot build to make this build, and still have a flicker strike build I can strip and sell to buy even more for this build.
Thank you very much for you Build! It`s unbelievable! i start this build on 15 div and he worked! Tanky (but DOT is trouble, if little life recovery). I continue upgrade the build, here is my progress, maybe it will be useful to someone:
https://pobb.in/k6Hne2RJlrZt
Последняя редакция: panover. Время: 5 янв. 2024 г., 9:49:01
I tried to make a variation of this build, but I must be doing something wrong (other than having a smaller budget). Because it feels like I have no damage or defense. I've tried tweaking multiple things and nothing is helping.

I am playing in Standard, so I know that's weakening the build somewhat.

Here's the POB of my current build: https://pobb.in/IdK4kmXG8xy5

I've been trying and failing to make Divine Flesh builds work for years and would really appreciate any help.
"
Archmage9885 написал:
I tried to make a variation of this build, but I must be doing something wrong (other than having a smaller budget). Because it feels like I have no damage or defense. I've tried tweaking multiple things and nothing is helping.

I am playing in Standard, so I know that's weakening the build somewhat.

Here's the POB of my current build: https://pobb.in/IdK4kmXG8xy5

I've been trying and failing to make Divine Flesh builds work for years and would really appreciate any help.

Look into my GEAR Section.
You lack too many required items and Mods
Skill Tree is also Wrong.

Последняя редакция: Kaukus1. Время: 6 янв. 2024 г., 21:49:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация