[Not updated - 3.23] Forbidden Rite 🈳  Selfcast Edition 🈳  Ralakesh Version 🈳 Full Guide

"
Kaukus1 написал:
"
Archmage9885 написал:
I tried to make a variation of this build, but I must be doing something wrong (other than having a smaller budget). Because it feels like I have no damage or defense. I've tried tweaking multiple things and nothing is helping.

I am playing in Standard, so I know that's weakening the build somewhat.

Here's the POB of my current build: https://pobb.in/IdK4kmXG8xy5

I've been trying and failing to make Divine Flesh builds work for years and would really appreciate any help.

Look into my GEAR Section.
You lack too many required items and Mods
Skill Tree is also Wrong.

I looked at the gear and passives, but I can't afford Ralakesh's Impatience, Badge of the Brotherhood, or the Bloodnotch combo. So I tried to reverse engineer a budget build with what I could afford (6L The Fourth Vow and a Vitality/Purity of Elements Watcher's Eye) plus what I had on hand, which is the other gear I'm using. And had to adjust the passive tree to account for defense I can't afford.

I've done this before with other builds for rich people and at least been able to cobble together something that can alch and go t16 maps and kill normal Shaper, Elder, Exarch and Eater.

On paper the build I linked has more defense than most of my other builds, but it's still dying to blue and white monsters in t14 maps and yellow monsters in t11 maps. And I don't know why. I've been looking over the build for days and am now at the point of just trying things to see if they help.

Did I accidentally build in some interaction that's making it more vulnerable? Because the linked build has far more chaos resist, far more "damage taken as X", and a moderate amount more recovery than my other builds. Although also less block chance than most of my builds which are Necromancers with Bone Offering and Mistress of Sacrifice.

Последняя редакция: Archmage9885. Время: 8 янв. 2024 г., 21:00:06
"
Archmage9885 написал:
"
Kaukus1 написал:
"
Archmage9885 написал:
I tried to make a variation of this build, but I must be doing something wrong (other than having a smaller budget). Because it feels like I have no damage or defense. I've tried tweaking multiple things and nothing is helping.

I am playing in Standard, so I know that's weakening the build somewhat.

Here's the POB of my current build: https://pobb.in/IdK4kmXG8xy5

I've been trying and failing to make Divine Flesh builds work for years and would really appreciate any help.

Look into my GEAR Section.
You lack too many required items and Mods
Skill Tree is also Wrong.

I looked at the gear and passives, but I can't afford Ralakesh's Impatience, Badge of the Brotherhood, or the Bloodnotch combo. So I tried to reverse engineer a budget build with what I could afford (6L The Fourth Vow and a Vitality/Purity of Elements Watcher's Eye) plus what I had on hand, which is the other gear I'm using. And had to adjust the passive tree to account for defense I can't afford.

I've done this before with other builds for rich people and at least been able to cobble together something that can alch and go t16 maps and kill normal Shaper, Elder, Exarch and Eater.

On paper the build I linked has more defense than most of my other builds, but it's still dying to blue and white monsters in t14 maps and yellow monsters in t11 maps. And I don't know why. I've been looking over the build for days and am now at the point of just trying things to see if they help.

Did I accidentally build in some interaction that's making it more vulnerable? Because the linked build has far more chaos resist, far more "damage taken as X", and a moderate amount more recovery than my other builds. Although also less block chance than most of my builds which are Necromancers with Bone Offering and Mistress of Sacrifice.

It's not an expensive build, but you're ignoring or leaving out a lot of important things.

Skilltree, mods, rings, gloves, flasks, clusters, you use wither totems, you use steelskin on an armor build, despair with blasphemy and flame dash with faster casting, Vaal blight for burst damage and most important not even Ralakesh boots.
Why are you dying? You have no leech and instant leech and gain on hit and no Bloodnotch setup.

ALL these are your problems.
If you want to go this way, it's not this build anymore.

Последняя редакция: Kaukus1. Время: 9 янв. 2024 г., 13:46:00
Hi, I've been collecting some gear for the build, but I can't seem to see how it handles elemental ailments?

Is there anything to stop you from dying to ignite, poison etc.?

All I can see is a CB-immunity jewel.

Thanks!
Hi, thanks for build it feels fresh and amazing, but I have one problem it looks that my cast when stunned setup is not working. My golem is almost never summoned. I think I have right mastery, but golem is summoned rarely by monster hits.
Can someone look at my pob? https://pobb.in/XtXSSp14x6IZ

Thanks!
The POB's in the playground both have Arn's Anguish, but your other gear starts with a stygian vice, plus with saying you shouldn't start from this point, seems weird to have the first pob have Arns. I had 50 divs so I started with Arn's anyways.

Overall though I'm enjoying the build.
Hello guys!

Yesterday i changed my srs char into this beast of a FR caster! Holy shit i love it.

BUT!

Am i stupid or why cant i see my endurance/brutal charges? What do i miss?

There is my POB. If anyone got time to check what i have done wrong.

https://pobb.in/VTqg7G3kYqRS

Thank you very much!

"
Krawukal написал:
Hello guys!

Yesterday i changed my srs char into this beast of a FR caster! Holy shit i love it.

BUT!

Am i stupid or why cant i see my endurance/brutal charges? What do i miss?

There is my POB. If anyone got time to check what i have done wrong.

https://pobb.in/VTqg7G3kYqRS

Thank you very much!

You'll want a charm that provides Endurance on Hit.
(Look at the section i made furter down my build guide)
This will give you charges, which can then be converted into Brutal charges.

"
Brazosrr написал:
The POB's in the playground both have Arn's Anguish, but your other gear starts with a stygian vice, plus with saying you shouldn't start from this point, seems weird to have the first pob have Arns. I had 50 divs so I started with Arn's anyways.

Overall though I'm enjoying the build.

Certainly! It appears there was a mistake in the initial description. The standard build for this setup includes a Stygian Vise. The mention of Arns Anguish was intended as an experimental and late endgame variation.
I got this up and running and I must say it's pretty amazing. Jumped straight into t16s juice for my harvest farm strat. One thing I notice is my charges count up and then go to zero from malachais loop. In your videos looks like they stay at max. I figure I am missing something obvious here, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
"
Kedalb написал:
I got this up and running and I must say it's pretty amazing. Jumped straight into t16s juice for my harvest farm strat. One thing I notice is my charges count up and then go to zero from malachais loop. In your videos looks like they stay at max. I figure I am missing something obvious here, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Look into my first section:
🚨🚨Critical Mechanics Breakdown🚨🚨

"

Ralakesh Boots - Charge Perpetuity:
* 🥾 Ralakesh Boots: A pivotal element in our build that's simply irreplaceable.
These boots grant Power, Endurance, and Frenzy Charges, but beware – charges only on paper!
Once adorned, you essentially have MAX charges at any time, even if the top-left corner fails to show it.
The charges on your top left corner, where all your buffs are , are "seperate" charges. You can use them, lose them, transform them.. doesnt matter.
But the charges you get from your Boots are at max at any time.
Check your: |Character Screen > Charges|for the real deal.
Последняя редакция: Kaukus1. Время: 13 янв. 2024 г., 2:56:54
So I managed to set this build up finally. Switched my L93 EA Elementalist to this.

It felt awful at first cause I didn't do everything correctly.
Then it felt rather fast-paced, which isn't bad, but a big difference to my former build. A little squishy, especially when it comes to ground effects, and thus, bossfights.

Getting the rings seemed complicated and I wanted a headhunter either way, so I finally managed that - the stats on rings are now on the HH, and the build easily does all map content you throw at it. Triple empowered Ledion or Expedition mobs might give it slight pause, but that's about it!

What I just wanted to add:
1) Vaal Molten Shell: It may in part be psychologically, but when you see that massive mob spawn, you can't rely on your defenses doing all the work. We have no life flask etc., so when something gets through the Resists and recoup, we die.
Using a Vaal Molten Shell is also very easy, since regular Molten Shell will still proc - given you have paid attention to gem levels. A Lvl 20 CWDT won't proc a Lvl 21 VMS! So if you want to use L21 gems, you need both.

2) Charms and That Which was Taken Jewel can provide very nice bonuses like Inc. Wither effect, Crit while at Max PCs and so on.
Arcane Surge, Inc. Dmg taken on consecrated ground and such are very good damage boosts.

Besides - I won't be using this as a bosskiller. It's got just too many disadvantages.
No spell suppress, trouble with degen, the need to stand still to deal damage. Also I am no expert on bossfights anymore and I can't say I like the mechanics especially for Sirus.

But that's all good, the mapping experience is very nice ;)
Also doing other things like expedition logbooks, blighted maps, heists, simulacrum, legion etc. works as well as you could expect.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация