Cold-crit CI witch build

Slayer it doesnt matter if they will slow me down, think only in pvp categories, coz thats most important

besides u can use just 1, support it and go further. Use 2 totems only with hard oponents/pvp

But u know what, iam just thinking if totems will save lot of mana instaed of spam pulse/spear by urself. Totems reserves 250%mana iam curious if in terms of mana they r worth, coz of dmg they r

PS if u use diamond flask ur totems also have 100% chance to crt?

lv 89 version
Totems are very expensive to cast, and can be taken down with ease. Further, its easy to get max soft cap resists.

If you want a kick ass PvP build, it will not be the same as a kick ass PvP build. One focuses on AoE. The other doesn't
i cant argue, u have expirience, not me. so how about this.
iam focused only in PVP version, not pve, as more i will learn now as better i will be in OBT

BUT i cant imagine that without totems is better. most important in pvp will be to freeze enemy so with 2 totems should be much higher ratio to do it, besides most on battles are fast, totems should give u advantage to protect u or close all ways ur enemy to escape. if u will get 2nd "body and soul" on left side then 2nd totem is just 5nodes, i cant believe its not worth to pick. I dk how many respect point u can get throw all quests but there will be at least 5 of them for sure so u can erase this option in future

Dream fragments overrides being frozen.

Like I said. If you want a PURE PvP build. Go check out Wythfinders build in Shadow.

I am not saying that a crit witch is bad in PvP. What I am saying is that It's not designed for it outright.
"
SL4Y3R написал:
Wythfinders build in Shadow.

my english isnt perfect......where to search it, its ur shadow build?

and about shadow, i hate hybrids, i prefer going one way straight instaed of two, iam a guy who prefer making 1 char with lv 100 instead on 2 chars both with lv 50

can we write pros and cons for each class for pvp? i will start with witch:

pros:
-many ES nodes as defence
-huge amount of cast speed
-huge amount of critical strike nodes
-big amount of cit multiplier but shadow have better oportunity to get most of them
-witch dmg isnt halfed by psyhical and spells, its all about speels
-witch have best oportunity to get most of resistance nodes
-dont have to go to DEX/STR areas compare to other classes(shadow for example have to get a lot of nodes in witch area)

cons;
-i think movement speed which will be needed against shadow "jump to enemy" skills

correct me if iam wrong, witch maybe really isnt best for pvp but i think its precised weapon and cold/crt witch is good in pvp, not best but good

PS is there any witch totem pvp video? can some1 make it?
goslaw if you spent half the time you did creating these build playing the game you could be the first one with a 111 points character
Try spending more time ingame than on the official site, you could realize how some nodes are useless depending on the gear you have
"
Pam написал:
goslaw if you spent half the time you did creating these build playing the game you could be the first one with a 111 points character
Try spending more time ingame than on the official site, you could realize how some nodes are useless depending on the gear you have

well what can i say ur probably right, but i cant play much if i know that all my work will gone

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация