Cold-crit CI witch build

CI +ES will still give u much more amount of defence than life +ES(without CI)

Последняя редакция: goslaw. Время: 21 янв. 2013 г., 16:39:32
Can someone post a viable Cold/Crit build with CI? I was going to use SL4Y3R's build but it's not working with the "new" Talent Tree :/
ur just 3 posts away...

about max lv

its so hard to get 4x 10res nodes +ghost reaver +zealot. this build needs good +stats ring
but can get all whats most important. Nodes which r left r for zealot and new CI
Последняя редакция: goslaw. Время: 21 янв. 2013 г., 19:22:27
"
goslaw написал:
ur just 3 posts away...

about max lv
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelDH0PxBB_ES8RUBXnFkAWvxbzF1Qc3CKBIxgmPCepKPopTyq6LJwsvy1HL50y0TrYO3w74UVHRnFG10cGSbJN2FBCVkpXK1qmXcZd8l76X2pgbWaebRlwUnDVc7N1in5Zf8aCEIKbhW2FfYfbiEKMNox2jRyOPI5kj_qTJ5UElSCdgKIuoqOnK6-btAy1BLb6t9a4k7jKu9bAVMHFwfPDbcae1AXVT9WB2-fcx93z3nffsOL35CLmgetj6-7sGOw48GvyHfPq96b60vyr

Oh I'm sorry, there are sooooo many builds posted so it's hard to know which I should use. Thanks for the post anyway! <3
Hi guys im new to this game and i dont know what build should i go for

I heard of this Cold Crit CI but there are many versions of this, what should I follow?

thanks
hi iam back after ban ;D

i wanted to show build and get criticue, as usual its theory crafting. No cast speed here since there r no diamond flasks

oh 6 points left for zealot and nodes behind CI

Unimatrix, Slayer, Korgath or other expirienced players pls advice me (whats most important after theres no diamonds)

Thx in adveance
So, after getting the full changelog up, I wanted to see what people are thinking about this build. What adjustments need to be made? Is CI even worth getting now that we get no ES bonus from it? Should we just go for other ES+Life nodes?

We've also had some pretty big nerfs to Clarity and Discipline, as well as a small nerf to the Cold Penetration gem. Not to mention that we no longer get Diamond flasks. I'm pretty sure cast speed is still one of the strongest stats for our build, but it's still gonna hurt not having them.

So, any thoughts? Some of the more experienced players here that can offer some insights?

Also, why are all the builds going for Ghost Reaver now when they weren't before? Did Life Leech just get THAT much better or what?
Последняя редакция: zz_. Время: 23 янв. 2013 г., 8:27:16
"
zz_ написал:
So, after getting the full changelog up, I wanted to see what people are thinking about this build. What adjustments need to be made? Is CI even worth getting now that we get no ES bonus from it? Should we just go for other ES+Life nodes?

We've also had some pretty big nerfs to Clarity and Discipline, as well as a small nerf to the Cold Penetration gem. Not to mention that we no longer get Diamond flasks. I'm pretty sure cast speed is still one of the strongest stats for our build, but it's still gonna hurt not having them.

So, any thoughts? Some of the more experienced players here that can offer some insights?

Also, why are all the builds going for Ghost Reaver now when they weren't before? Did Life Leech just get THAT much better or what?

CI is definitely not worth taking for a HC build, for SC you could take it but you're trading a LOT of survivability for Chaos Immunity (eg Blood Rage + some survivability), probably still not at all advisable though.

More achievable level cap and a higher number of skill points from quests gives us a lot more skill points to work with where it's a good idea to plan to pickup Ghost Reaver at some point. Content was buffed so you're going to want the survivability, and they also buffed the Life Leech gem significantly.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация