Cold-crit CI witch build

I made a shitty video if people are interested to see how it goes at high lvl
Link
I'm sorry for the framerate I forgot to uncheck v-sync so framerate was 30 and messed up the recording
Последняя редакция: Pam. Время: 20 янв. 2013 г., 2:31:57
"
Pam написал:
I made a shitty video if people are interested to see how it goes at high lvl
Link
I'm sorry for the framerate I forgot to uncheck v-sync so framerate was 30 and messed up the recording

that video of that character looks awesome very nice killspeed may I ask what you linked with your freezing pulse and also if you use elemental equilibirium?
gmp cold pene faster casting mana leech
there's a link to my gear in the video description
elemental equilibrium wouldn't be really useful, cold pene is here in case of resistance
slow turbo vaal
pretty bad fight but good recording
clean quality farming
Последняя редакция: Pam. Время: 20 янв. 2013 г., 13:53:47
Hey Lachis, I really love the build you have put up and the little guide for leveling it up :) I am just curious.. what Gear are you rolling with this build? What Weapons? I've seen a lot of Ice/CI witches rolling with 1h swords? do you do the same or something different??
"
mrganj написал:
Hey Lachis, I really love the build you have put up and the little guide for leveling it up :) I am just curious.. what Gear are you rolling with this build? What Weapons? I've seen a lot of Ice/CI witches rolling with 1h swords? do you do the same or something different??

Hey man thanks!

I am going to be playing an EK witch in OB, but if I was going to play a cold crit CI witch I'd do something like this. Plus the new CI offshoot bubbles that are coming in the change. I learned a lot since the post I made last month :).

I currently don't like CI. It's still going to be pretty OP, and you will still need good gear to switch to it. Before you switch the spec would look something like this.

To answer your question mrganj, I would be using two wands. Or 1 wand and a shield with all resists and 1 other resist. I am using life/mana/resistance gear to before switching to CI. Armor or Armor/ES. When I'm CI i'm using the best pieces I can find with ES mods on them and resistances. On your wand/s try for a dbl spell dmg roll, cast speed, projectile speed, crit multi/chance.

There are a couple different variations out there. Try to pick the one that works best for you.
Assuming diamond flaks are removed in open beta - you also have to add 3 points for the new CI
Main skill would be FP + LMP + life leech + cold pene + faster casting in terms of priority
81 points build
You don't aim for crit yet, first thing is to establish GR and see how it goes from there
bandits: skill point / cast speed / skill point
98 points build
Endgame build

I think the problem would happen while progressing as this kind of build doesn't have much life nodes, I'll probably go life on templar/marauder zone then respec once I have gear
60-80 regrets isn't that much at high lvl
Последняя редакция: Pam. Время: 21 янв. 2013 г., 7:30:22
awesome, thanks for the tips. ya i'm actually considering not using the CI.. and just going with the basics of your build :) because I do like really high ES but.. ya the CI is iffy. Using this for my 1st char so i can level up quickly and possibly get a bunch of gems that I'll need for my next :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация