[1.3] HvR's Crit Shockwave 3M Beyond Witch - Beginner Friendly - Atziri Down

"
spinochet написал:
Following this build, level 55 now on Torment league...

Just pointing out, SWT is doing great for mobs in general, but, when it comes to spirits and bosses, so far, flame totem + LMP is just crazy, eventhough it's not optimized in this build.

Might be that in the future SWT gets better for single target damage, but so far, flame totem is being of great help... It destroy the bosses

I just hit lvl 31 and tried Flame totem with LMP (dont have currency for gmp atm) and the damage is amazing. Got this unique firedog in docks possesed by spirit, he melted in seconds. At low lvl flame totem outperform SWT alot. With linked fire pen will do even more damage. Great for leveling but I think later SWT will be better (aoe in circle instead cone).
In the 1.3 version of the build, he recommends using Herald of Thunder. After trying it out myself, I'm having a tough time understanding how exactly shockwave totem with ancestral bond and herald of thunder interact. Very rarely, i'm able to get HoT to actually trigger even though I'm killing shocked mobs all the time. I can't seem to reproduce it recently though. Can anyone shed any light onto how this works?
Totems don't proc HoT (or any other herald)

You have to do the kill, not the totem. With ancestral bond you cannot do damage directly. If you get a proc is only because a mob died due to burning damage, that counts as a kill for you and proc HoT.

Anyone tried HoA? shocking is nice but the scaling with HoA should be better damage??
"
1nfest написал:

You have to do the kill, not the totem. With ancestral bond you cannot do damage directly. If you get a proc is only because a mob died due to burning damage, that counts as a kill for you and proc HoT.

Anyone tried HoA? shocking is nice but the scaling with HoA should be better damage??

Are you sure this is how it works.
Последняя редакция: kompaniet. Время: 19 дек. 2014 г., 11:49:14
"
kompaniet написал:
"
1nfest написал:

Are you sure this is how it works.

i am sure that totems cannot trigger HoT through their basic attacks. i am not sure about the burn stuff. does that mean we could throw a fire trap or something to get more HoT procs?
How important is it to have crit on gear? I cant really afford gear with them on it.
IGN- HeartUnderBladeShinobu

My shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000958
Standard Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/499992
"
bidoof01 написал:
How important is it to have crit on gear? I cant really afford gear with them on it.

It's in the guide. Make sure to read all of it.

"
Q: Do I need to go crit?
No, you can scale SWT without it but crit is a very small investment for a huge increase in damage.

Does anyone know if herald of ash works then? Does it add much damage? Or none at all?
Последняя редакция: kompaniet. Время: 20 дек. 2014 г., 11:11:23
The 3 Herald work perfectly.
9400 dps at lvl 73 without hatred (6 link).
Would be viable running this build without MoM? Im new in the league and as a casual player I don't think ill ever get those exalteds for the chest.

I know there's 3 different chest pieces but I don't know if 4k hp would be enough for Bloodline league.
This build is fun, but I am atm at level 37 and with Ancestral Bond, it's hard for me to kill bosses, should I take Ancestral Bond after I end Act 3 Merciless?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация