[1.3] HvR's Crit Shockwave 3M Beyond Witch - Beginner Friendly - Atziri Down

7K DPS on 5L, level 68. 3K Life, maxed res. Auras: Hatred/Clarity/Herald of Thunder.
Haven't started using PCoC yet.

[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Are you guys going for all 3 ashes with sovereignty or go cloak? Also why you cant go 3 heralds with this cloak? Not enough free mana?

Cant decide whats better, MoM or more auras/ashes.
Последняя редакция: Asag. Время: 23 дек. 2014 г., 15:48:03
"
falbor45 написал:
This build is fun, but I am atm at level 37 and with Ancestral Bond, it's hard for me to kill bosses, should I take Ancestral Bond after I end Act 3 Merciless?

Hell no. You take it as soon as you can pretty much. I messed up my passive tree so i didn't take it until level 40. Just follow the guide.

Didn't have any problems with bosses so far. Currently lvl 67.

"
Asag написал:
Are you guys going for all 3 ashes with sovereignty or go cloak? Also why you cant go 3 ashes with this cloak? Not enough free mana?

Not sure yet. Using Hatred, purity and clarity for now. The guys here told me the ashes don't work for this build.

I suspect the reason you can't take all 3 ashes with the cloak is that you then won't have any mana left for incoming hits. If you read what the cloak does you can see it needs a big mana pool to absorb damage.
If you are using all your mana for auras it's more than pointless to use the cloak. Better use something else.
Последняя редакция: kompaniet. Время: 21 дек. 2014 г., 20:18:10
Hi guys,

Currently level 80, so far I leveled with only 66-72 maps with the current gear. I failed in my first level 74 map (maze), now I need upgrades. Firstly I got the cloak. What else gear parts/gems do you recommend ?

skill tree at level 80 :

Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwSzBUIHHgelCPQOSA-rES0RlhZAFr8aOCcvKU8qCyoTLJwy0TwFPV9BlkPIRUdFnUlRSbJMs08EUDBSU1NSVcZXlFjlWitboF3yXypjQ2SdZp5o8mpDaxdtGW1scFJw1XwOfEt8g3_GghCCHoKbg9uFfYnTj_qQVZUglS6WdJeVl_SaO5rgn9-iAKKjo_KnVa6ztUi4k7zqwFTAZsHzzfrQ9dWm2wvbXt-K37Dmgevk6-7r9ew47TzvfPAf8NXyHfPq

The Gear

Последняя редакция: Dovahkiiiin. Время: 23 дек. 2014 г., 8:47:32
I'm in the same boat as you Dovahkiiiin. Been saving up and purchased a few upgrades. Still got some leveling stuff i'm looking to replace.

I think your items look good. Maybe you can find a way to fit hatred into there somehow? It adds pretty nice damage.

I went with carcass instead of cloak but both are excellent for this build. Cloak is easier to get high mana regen with for arctic armour though.

I will try and help as best i can.

Weapon: Cast speed, crit chance, spell damage. Not a bad weapon at all although the author of this build seems to recommend cast speed crit multi wands. I think you are fine here.

Shield: Spell damage and crit chance. Here i think you can find an upgrade relatively cheap. If you want a shield try and get one with life if possible. You can also craft casting speed on the one you have for a bit of extra damage and faster deployment of totems. Shield has another advantage over dual weapons. You get energy shield/mana/mana regen for arctic armour/mom. Don't forget to put 20 scraps here.

Helm: Decent mf helm i suppose. A hybrid es/x or pure es is probably what you want here. Es turns into max mana via eb keystone. Again making it easier on the mana regen for arctic armour. I think you can find an upgrade here if you need more mana/mana regen for arctic armour/mom.

Gloves are nice! Can you craft life onto them? Amazing resists.

Boots: If you don't care about move speed they are good enough imo. Same as other slots. Can always try and find a pair with more es/mana for arctic armour/mom

Chest: cloak. Not much to say here. It's the best you can have.

Amulet: Atziri amulet. Best you can have for arctic armour/mom.

Your rings look pretty good to me. I'm not sure it's worth bothering with those at this time. Solid ones with life, res, mana, es, dex, str. Not much more to say. Good stuff. Only thing missing there is probably mana regen. But that's not a problem for you.

Belt: Got all the essentials. You can always try and find a rustic sash with similar stats. They have up to 24% physical damage which works for your totems.
Current items and stats lvl 73 in torment league.

11k dps per totem with Hatred lvl 16 and herald of thunder lvl 8. No other buffs or power charges.
3200 life
75 res

126 mana regen (My biggest gripe. Need to find a way to up this so i can level arctic armour higher)

Only two deaths so far. Going pretty good. Just can't decide if i want to go magic find route or dps route. I'm kinda stuck in between lol.

My journey:

Скрытый текст
notable drops so far from normal to merciless dominus:

cloak of defiance from general gravicius act 3 cruel sold for 40 chaos
rat's nest from black death in the chamber of sins act 2 merciless sold for 15 chaos and 40 fusings
exalted orb from general gravicius act 3 merciless
exalted orb from 66 dunes map merciless (2 exalted orbs in 1 day)

deaths:
act 1 merciless mud steps charged to death by a pack of rhoas. didn't have cwdt+immortal call at this time.
act 3 merciless neglected cellar corrupted area. rima something was the boss. one shotted by a blizzard attack.

notes:

my mf stats was 100 rarity and 23 quantity.

vorici missions tend to be hard with shockwave totems. need to figure out a strategy here.

extra notes beyond finishing the game (killing dominus):
finally found zana at lvl 73 in a tropical island 66 map.
Последняя редакция: kompaniet. Время: 28 дек. 2014 г., 18:51:05
"
kompaniet написал:

"
Asag написал:
Are you guys going for all 3 ashes with sovereignty or go cloak? Also why you cant go 3 ashes with this cloak? Not enough free mana?

Not sure yet. Using Hatred, purity and clarity for now. The guys here told me the ashes don't work for this build.

I got Herald of thunder and dps tooltip raised, also storm sometimes occur so seems they work. I think Im gonna go with Caracass and sovereignty because i play torment and not hc and this would be awesome dps boost.
"
Asag написал:
"
kompaniet написал:

"
Asag написал:

I got Herald of thunder and dps tooltip raised, also storm sometimes occur so seems they work. I think Im gonna go with Caracass and sovereignty because i play torment and not hc and this would be awesome dps boost.

Yes same here. Maybe i misunderstood what they meant or they were wrong. Regardless thea ashes seem to be working. I might do the same as you if i have enough gemslots. Right now i do not. I wanna fit in vaal haste too. It's gonna be an awesome dps boost for those situations you need it.
What do you think about Celestial Judgement and Punishment if I link SWT with Added fire damage and Physical to lightning (+ Hatred)?
I'll dual curse (with a doedre) Ele weakness and Ass mark.
"
FullgtO написал:
What do you think about Celestial Judgement and Punishment if I link SWT with Added fire damage and Physical to lightning (+ Hatred)?
I'll dual curse (with a doedre) Ele weakness and Ass mark.

Not sure there's anything to gain from that. A bit of physical damage is converted to lightning damage. I assume this is for the shock ailment? Think you are better off using spell totem + spell or flame totem. If you want to shock you can simply equip three dragons. No? Just my point of view. I could be all wrong here.

Let us know how it works out.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация