9.2k per totem(without thunder)
9.9k with

Leveling and Gearing

used dual lifesprig from 1 to 66+
incredibly smooth experience
tendrils till 28sh then dual totem.
3L SWT+Faster casting+Added Fire
4L SWT+Faster Casting+Added Fire+IncAOE
(4L on cloak/huge problems tryng to roll RR 4L probably better solution SWT+FC+incAOE+Conc)(for docks farming)
(Conc Effect without IncAOE is incredibly reduced)

Vaal Haste is HUGE DPS BOOST on click

Gear

Following the guide build tree. Due to lvl 19 SWT + NO quality on conc stuck with lvl12 AA for now.

Has anyone tried using Culling Strike on the Ice Spear/GMP/PCoC setup? I'm started using it on my SWT build, and since I use Phys to Light on SWT, I shock fairly often.

Why is this a good idea? I get to use Curse-oh-Hit with Herald of Thunder, and Assassin's Mark actually grants Power Charges now (or even dual curse, if I wish to spend the points).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN написал:
Has anyone tried using Culling Strike on the Ice Spear/GMP/PCoC setup? I'm started using it on my SWT build, and since I use Phys to Light on SWT, I shock fairly often.

Why is this a good idea? I get to use Curse-oh-Hit with Herald of Thunder, and Assassin's Mark actually grants Power Charges now (or even dual curse, if I wish to spend the points).

wouldent this bennefit only in a large(4man party since npc stay up for more then 2seconds?)
also wouldent be a dedicated 3+curse dude?
same for MF culler.

in solo gameplay i find self curse works fast since most time you only need it on elites that prove tankyer.
if charge generation proves difficult could run 2 of charge flasks for grind.
30s uptime + granite and 2 bubbling.
Sup.

Overall, this is my second high level character and following this build has helped me to learn a lot about the game. I want go start playing hardcore at some point and every death with this characters is a lesson. My mechanics improved a lot, but also the knowledge of how to behavior during battle.

I'm getting almost at level 80 and I noticed I made the wrong decision in Cruel, where I helped Alira.

I wonder if I am missing too much damage because of this "mistake" (not sure yet if it is one).

Another doubt I have is: since this is pretty much like my first serious character, I suffered enough to get my hands on a 5L Cloak of Defiance and I want to know when will be really necessary to get a 6L one. I'm already stocking fuses and buying the stacks from Vorici every day.

And Havoc, at what point (level) you did your first Atziri kill?
Necessary to get a 6l? Never? It's a luxury for when you are rich enough to buy or craft one.
Bandit choice doesn't matter. You do maybe 500 less dps. Big freaking deal unless you are pedantic :)

Also if you are rich enough to get a 6l you are rich enough to change your bandit choice. 20 regrets are nothing compared to 1500 fusings.
Последняя редакция: kompaniet. Время: 28 дек. 2014 г., 18:59:06
"
danatpoe написал:

Another doubt I have is: since this is pretty much like my first serious character, I suffered enough to get my hands on a 5L Cloak of Defiance and I want to know when will be really necessary to get a 6L one.

it should be a priority if you can afford it.
5 to 6 should be a huge dps increase with the crit multi gem.

im also curious when you usualy start atziri runs.
any sort of dps per totem/hp/mana reserve combo would be highly apreciated.
You start with atziri when you have enough dmg. Atziri is not only about defenses, but if you lack dmg you cant do it.
Today i tried atziri with 20k (5L) dps on totem tooltip (i dropped one wand for saffels). Double Vaal was scary, not enough dmg to nuke them so i had to kite and kill them both at same time. Still that was fine no death.
Trio that was SUPER EASY never had such easy fight with trio. When comes to atziri that was problem. Missing dps result in hard fight and you run rly fast out of flasks=death. Biggest problem was aoe that kills totems fast. Still i managed get her to like 20% and im experienced with atziri already.
I would not recommend to anybody try it with low dps.

Im going try it again. 6L (tabula) double wands and maxout my dps in every possible way.
"
Taurgarr написал:
You start with atziri when you have enough dmg. Atziri is not only about defenses, but if you lack dmg you cant do it.
Today i tried atziri with 20k (5L) dps on totem tooltip (i dropped one wand for saffels). Double Vaal was scary, not enough dmg to nuke them so i had to kite and kill them both at same time. Still that was fine no death.
Trio that was SUPER EASY never had such easy fight with trio. When comes to atziri that was problem. Missing dps result in hard fight and you run rly fast out of flasks=death. Biggest problem was aoe that kills totems fast. Still i managed get her to like 20% and im experienced with atziri already.
I would not recommend to anybody try it with low dps.

Im going try it again. 6L (tabula) double wands and maxout my dps in every possible way.

i did her today with ease. i have pretty stupid gear tho with 7 power charges at 54k dps 48 with saffels.

been mostly just mfing 75-78 maps

pretty easy with some gear and levels
Последняя редакция: ODMas. Время: 31 дек. 2014 г., 3:32:47
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN написал:

The main change is the part on the right, Dark Arts.

forcing dual wands?

also anybody done the math?
crit vs spell dmg vs cast speed vs multi

softcap for each would be interesting.(crit point value should consider assasin mark)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация