Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
WorderMostFoul написал:
Increased spell damage and non-chaos as extra chaos is a hybrid mod that displays as 2 different properties. That's why it looks like I have 7 mods. I would not recommend settling on anything other than that, since crafting these daggers is so expensive, anyway.

I can personally vouch for this crafting service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459063
Costs 20 chaos, which is well-worth it if you're already going to spend 4 ex on something!

will check it out, thank you so much :D.
Hey there! love the guide and build. May I ask where the "leveling the build"-part went?

Best Regards,
Kreizy
"
kreizymf написал:
Hey there! love the guide and build. May I ask where the "leveling the build"-part went?

Best Regards,
Kreizy

Scroll down, there is a comment seperating the guide
Последняя редакция: Dexteriss. Время: 29 марта 2019 г., 20:00:26
When equipping the devouring the diadem, you say we get 6 free passive skill points. Where would we put these points?
Hey sorry to bother ya. I like the build only issue is when I try to look at the passive tree it cuts it off above the blank gem slot. Is there any other way I could view it properly or maybe get a full screen shot? Thanks
Need help from players who are using this build. I'm confused right now. I'm at act 6 where you take wblades and cwdt. At this point what my gem set up should be?
Also what skills should be active at this point? Auras, golems, cwdt, else?
Последняя редакция: Shmygolas. Время: 30 марта 2019 г., 8:17:22
One fact that struck me was how much better my build has become since I removed my Devourer's for a very high ES +150% Increased effect of Minions Hubris.

Any advice on what dagger base I should craft here?

I already have another dagger I've made like this, but not sure on which to use above yet.
Here's the other dagger I have:
"
Kryai написал:

Any advice on what dagger base I should craft here?

I already have another dagger I've made like this, but not sure on which to use above yet.
Here's the other dagger I have:

I recommend using sais because of the chance to block. Next best choice would be one of the ambusher-type daggers that have 1.5 base attacks per second. Whatever you get, make sure the item level is at least 85.
I do have sai's i meant to say, which of the two sai's should i use the 3 tier 2, 8% elemental penetration, faster casting lvl 18, and 15% chaos or the lvl 20 faster attack + 10% penetration

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация