Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Fanvacancer написал:
"
Tabaxus написал:
"
Fanvacancer написал:

what should i upgrade next?

You need an elder ring to make use of the mark of the shaper.

elder rings ar mostly for melee, there no good elder prefixes or suffixes

Kind of beside the point, you're not making use of the 67% spell damage on the mark of the shaper ring.
"
Leapinglionz написал:
"
yancaleu18 написал:
yes,im following the guide to the "lettering".... what i'm not understanding... is how does minion damages affects a build that uses arc as first attack.

thanks for the help.

The perk allows whatever buffs you add to your minions also get added to you.
So the DMG buff you gave your minion? Is now a DMG buff to yourself.

now i understood,ty bro <3
So, I'm in T10 maps rn and have fought the elder once. Now I can't even beat him. Not sure what to do with to progress the build rn. I have 4500 life and 2900 ES. My arc dps is 25k when buffed and it is lvl 21. Anyone have any ideas?
"
TooTriggered написал:
So, I'm in T10 maps rn and have fought the elder once. Now I can't even beat him. Not sure what to do with to progress the build rn. I have 4500 life and 2900 ES. My arc dps is 25k when buffed and it is lvl 21. Anyone have any ideas?

Well, to start, u can use a Mark of the Shaper + Elder ring for a huge up on your dps. If that is too expensive for you, u can just get some better rings with spell dmg. Second, the amulet slot has a huge dmg potencial, which u are wasting. U can try to get some better daggers. Craft them yourselves or just look for better ones in poe.trade.

Oh and I'm on my phone rn so I can't take a proper look at your passive tree to see the jewels. But I do see one on the stygian vise. Try and get some lightning damage to spells on that one.
"
TooTriggered написал:

Oh almost forgot, try and get at least a 5L chestpiece. If u are at T10 u gotta have at least a 5l
should I be ignoring elder and try to clear maps or should I attempt it?
First, I wanted to say than you, enki, for such an amazing guide on a fun build. You put a tremendous amount of effort into keeping us up to date on all of the changes, and there are lots of us that truly appreciate it!

Now for my question... I just started playing on ps4, and i find the storm brand to be a much easier skill to use than the lightning spire trap. What would you recommend as my other 3 gems to best complement the storm brand given that i will be using that in place of the trap?

I am still a relatively new player and appreciate any insight. Thanks again!
hi!!! ur leveling guide was very good, where is it!!
Hello, new PS4 player here. I have just finished Act 1 using this guide, a big thanks to Enki for making it. Everything has been very easy to follow! I can’t say thanks enough.

Looking ahead, when I look at the higher level passive skill tree for the build in three places on the guide, they seem to be different from each other (Path of building pastebin link, Act 10 passive tree goal under “Leveling this Build”, and the level 70/80/90 passive tree progressions under “Passive tree, ascendency, and pantheon”.

Are some of these passive trees updated for 3.6, and others are older versions?

For now, I am following the passive tree goals at the end of each act in the guide, I just want to make sure I’m doing it right.

Thanks for any advice, and sorry in advance for any oversights!
Well, got a few levels, i had improved my gear and it feels so good right now, before I got trouble clearing t3, now it seems like t5 ez pz, for what should I aim now?

Got the characters tab public

Thx

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация