Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

im playing with a 6link pledge with a lvl 4 empower in the setup along with life leech and atziri gloves on low life with shavs.

i just found this thread after searching for some ideas, cause i kinda dislike the low life. u will never reach "insane" crit chance imo so basically, when u have a ES problem after a hard hit and when u HAVE to leech its a bit problematic. of course i could go for vaal pact, but yeah not sure what i should do right now, maybe back to life based.

char used is a lvl 94 scion, leaving the start over the spell damage notes and has a slightly different tree cause of the es.
"
siMoK написал:
im playing with a 6link pledge with a lvl 4 empower in the setup along with life leech and atziri gloves on low life with shavs.

i just found this thread after searching for some ideas, cause i kinda dislike the low life. u will never reach "insane" crit chance imo so basically, when u have a ES problem after a hard hit and when u HAVE to leech its a bit problematic. of course i could go for vaal pact, but yeah not sure what i should do right now, maybe back to life based.

char used is a lvl 94 scion, leaving the start over the spell damage notes and has a slightly different tree cause of the es.

LL without a good ES shield is always kinda meh imo. If you don't want to respec too much, i would switch to a 1h+Shield version and do something like this:

Play around with the Templar Mana Regen and Witch ES to your needs, also open to pick Throatseeker.
It's laid out for Acuity, for VP you'll have to drop 9 nodes to go through the Scion Res nodes and Sentinel to VP.

Edit: Keep in mind accuracy plays no role in spell crit chance, so ~50% crit chance with a spell is effectively higher than the same crit chance with an attack.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 27 дек. 2014 г., 7:59:43
saw the post to late ^^ well i got back to life based with the gear i got for this, thanks for the reply tho and for giving me some ideas with your tree :)
Changed the tree slightly, rewritten some parts in guide, added some more variation in gear section and updated the dps-screenshots.
twitch.tv/enki91
I like your build, but your tree seems to suggest you use cloak of defiance because you spec into EB.
You havent provided an alternative tree for those who decide to go glass cannon with no MOM EB.
I have a COD but i am interested in the changes to the tree using a flame cloak or an atziri's splendor.
"
Carpathea написал:
I like your build, but your tree seems to suggest you use cloak of defiance because you spec into EB.
You havent provided an alternative tree for those who decide to go glass cannon with no MOM EB.
I have a COD but i am interested in the changes to the tree using a flame cloak or an atziri's splendor.

You don't necessarily restrict yourself to MoM when using EB. You'll still profit from a huge mana regen gain for easier gearing, and Clarity takes up a lesser percentage of your mana pool, which allows to run PoL+HoT+HoI along Clarity and still having enough unreserved mana to spam Arc.

I was working on updating and simplifying this guide but scrapped that plan for now, since i grew old on Arc and there wasn't much itnerest in this guide anyway. New version would be CoD-only and include a better way to applicate ass mark than the unreliable HoT+CoH.

Anyway, if some people would legitimately like to see an update, let me know and i'll work on it.

PS: Hoping for some new, interesting caster unique that's not gated to specific leagues (looking at valakos sign and scolds bridle).
twitch.tv/enki91
How come you took Purity of Lightning aura? It is to counter against reflects? I would like to know if it is required for the build.
"
zhengz написал:
How come you took Purity of Lightning aura? It is to counter against reflects? I would like to know if it is required for the build.

Yes, the +max lightning res helps a bunch if you crit on the upper lightning dmg range in a reflect pack. It may not be required, but i highly recommend to run it with any crit arc build.
twitch.tv/enki91
Is 3% life leach enough? Have ya tried running dual curses for either Warlord's Mark or ele weakness?
Последняя редакция: Fitasakitten. Время: 14 февр. 2015 г., 16:52:54
"
Fitasakitten написал:
Is 3% life leach enough? Have ya tried running dual curses for either Warlord's Mark or ele weakness?

It was enough for me, never got any problems even hitting into reflect packs (with flask up).
Haven't tested dualcurse, but it could work with a Doedres Damning if you can make up the lost mana regen and life on other slots.
twitch.tv/enki91

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация