Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
mutatatempora написал:
Just leveled to 100 for the first time playing this build, i changed some things 'cause i don't like to copy-paste builds. It was one of the tankiest char I've ever played. If someone is interested i played with a staff, this one:

I just wanted to pump lightning damage to its max according to the fact that we are scaling shock effect, so no %ele as extra chaos shenanigans. Thank you Enki for this build!

That staff is absolutely dope. I am now wondering if I should've gone for the 7L with my staff instead of the +2 to all spell skill gems, since you could still get Arc to level 26 with the 7L.

Of course, I'm trying the Elemancer variant, so there are more factors to consider.

If I may ask, what are your defenses like, since this is the tankiest character you've ever played? Also, where did you do your leveling? Breachstone rotas?

Sorry for replying this late.
My defenses are what is written in this build: 5000 life, 2000 mana, Acro/Phase Acro, 12% spell dodge on boots and a Quartz Flask (so 50/50 dodge in the end), an enduring Mana Flask, Immortall Call linked to CWDT, Chaos Golem and balanced resistances for the Wise Oak (I have to admit i was pretty lucky with it, spent a whole afternoon in my menagerie lol).

For leveling, i went for Pure Chayulas from 99 to 100. I managed for the first time to reach 99 by myself with a charachter so i gave it a go for the level 100 for once.
Последняя редакция: mutatatempora. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 18:29:16
"
AlbertP2000 написал:
In the TLDR gems for Arc you have DONT HAVE Increased critical Strikes Support but in the gem setup section you have Increased critical strikes support. Why? Thank you

The TL;DR section was for leveling only, my friend. The gems section is your endgame goal.
"
Gallatus написал:
It was all quite well in league, but moving to Standard league, this fails hard as it's very squishy and weak. Also, mana is a constant problem as well. Damage output is less effective also.

IMO, some passive tree choices for flasks makes me "meh".
Good build for a newcomer.

Yeah, this doesn't make sense. The build is actually stronger than it was last league, so you are clearly doing something wrong.
"
AlbertP2000 написал:
In the TLDR gems for Arc you have DONT HAVE Increased critical Strikes Support but in the gem setup section you have Increased critical strikes support. Why? Thank you

The TLDR is the TLDR for leveling through the acts only. The assumption is you won't find better than a 4-link while you're going through them. Once you reach maps you should look to the rest of the guide to see where you should(/could) end up as a final build.
Why are't wrath, precision, herald of ice, or herald of thunder being used? They're huge damage boosts
Wrath is mentioned as a Best-In-slot upgrade if you use an Essence Worm for one of your rings. Placing Wrath in an Essence Worm allows for the entire mana pool to be available as effective HP due to us taking Mind over Matter in the passive tree.
Currently using this build doing SSF mode, farming tier 7-9 maps, as I didn't get essence worm ring, I'll have to use Herald of lighting to increase my arc dps, after reserve 25% mana for HoL, I have around 1.7k mana and 4.2k life at lvl 87. Not sure of my status could do higher map or not...
Последняя редакция: Wes07. Время: 27 окт. 2019 г., 17:32:35
Hey guys, I've been really enjoying playing this build in the current league and this is the furthest I've gotten in terms of higher tier content! I've been running into a wall for damage and/or sustain when i attempt to run t14+ maps. I usually play with a couple other people and I'm either dying very quickly and not outputting dps to not slow them down during boss fights. Any and all recommendation/ tips on what to look for next would be super appreciated! Thanks in advance.

tldr; loving this build but I feel squish as heck and not stronk, any tips/ help with next big upgrades really appreciated
"
Rega написал:

tldr; loving this build but I feel squish as heck and not stronk, any tips/ help with next big upgrades really appreciated

I haven't really played in a group on poe, so I'll base my suggestions on solo play.

It looks like you haven't used all of your skillpoints when I check your character? This should allow for a few more jewels and thus both survivability and damage. Speaking of jewels, try to make sure all of your jewels have both crit multi and life (and preferably a 3rd useful stat).
Your watcher's eye doesn't provide any useful mods for you atm: you're running wrath, but the jewel has a zealotry mod that does something for us. So either run zealotry or find a different watcher's eye.

For extra damage I would suggest changing the doriyani's for multimodded weapons, or some rare weapons with the recommended stats (but those might be more expensive) Doryiani's are great... up to a certain point, then they start to fall off. Enki has written some useful tips on the crafting process.
In addition, try to get a ring with warlords mark as your next goal.
If you need some additional crit chance, consider getting a cinderswallow urn (from the betrayal stuff) with crit chance.

If you're still looking to increase your gear after this point, the easiest additions are probably to get an amulet with crit multi and increased effect of non-damaging ailments and annoint it which one of the mentioned notables(keystones? not sure what they're called). Also you can look to upgrade your belt for one with some more life and mana for survivability.
Lastly rare boots are probably better than the steps, but i'm not sure how expensive good boots are.

Hope this helps!
Последняя редакция: Dreagation. Время: 29 окт. 2019 г., 23:57:42
"
Dreagation написал:
"
Rega написал:

I haven't really played in a group on poe, so I'll base my suggestions on solo play.

It looks like you haven't used all of your skillpoints when I check your character? This should allow for a few more jewels and thus both survivability and damage. Speaking of jewels, try to make sure all of your jewels have both crit multi and life (and preferably a 3rd useful stat).
Your watcher's eye doesn't provide any useful mods for you atm: you're running wrath, but the jewel has a zealotry mod that does something for us. So either run zealotry or find a different watcher's eye.

For extra damage I would suggest changing the doriyani's for multimodded weapons, or some rare weapons with the recommended stats (but those might be more expensive) Doryiani's are great... up to a certain point, then they start to fall off. Enki has written some useful tips on the crafting process.
In addition, try to get a ring with warlords mark as your next goal.
If you need some additional crit chance, consider getting a cinderswallow urn (from the betrayal stuff) with crit chance.

If you're still looking to increase your gear after this point, the easiest additions are probably to get an amulet with crit multi and increased effect of non-damaging ailments and annoint it which one of the mentioned notables(keystones? not sure what they're called). Also you can look to upgrade your belt for one with some more life and mana for survivability.
Lastly rare boots are probably better than the steps, but i'm not sure how expensive good boots are.

Hope this helps!

TYVM! That's a lot to go off of and I'm sure it'll keep me busy for a bit, much appreciated!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация