Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

RIP, long live the King!
Thx for all Enki!!

Hope u back in soon with any another amazing guide in poe 1!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
I would have liked to be able to play it one more time, I hope you change your mind and it will be here again where we can access it and always remember it.
F
Hi, thanks for the build.
Had a lot of fun playing on it.
The most successful league was with it)
True legend. Played it several times even though I grew out of needing such a detailed guide. It was truly the go-to build whenever someone asked me what to play. "Enki's Arc Witch", every time. Will never be forgotten. Thank you for the hard work, excited to see what you come up with next. F!
You are the best man. I truly appreciate everything you do and the effort behind keeping the build alive for so long. Ggwp! All the best for your future endeavours! <3
Thank you for all those years and Arc enjoyment we "Enki's Arc Witch" went through together :-)
You put in a lot of work for a lot of years to try and help new players.

I admit I'd been telling people NOT to use the guide in recent years but not because of anything you did, it was just as you say: Arc has just grown to be a very weak skill which was difficult to scale well.

So I think your decision to remove the guide entirely and turn the first post into a memorial is actually pretty wise and responsible.

Mad respect for past work and present thoughtfulness.
Hi Enki, just seen that you're moving on from POE. Just wanted to say thanks for this guide - the original arc witch (back when Inpulsa's was a thing) was the first build I ever took past A10 and into maps. I usually credit you and your guide with my proper introduction to the game - the general tips for transitioning from acts to maps were really helpful for someone like me with no real knowledge. Best of luck with whatever you do next - I'm a fan of souls games so hopefully you'll ping your return somewhere so we can check out the streams :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация