Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thank you guys for responding to questions. I'm learning a lot just following the forum.

So, I ended up refunding some life passive points and use the Unnatural instinct jewel to get their effect back and some power charge effect(for assassin's mark). Honestly, I don't think it's worth the price(7ex). I'm curios to hear what you guys think and if there is a suggestion to modify the tree in order to take advantage of the jewel better?

Also, is there a potential use for "Choir of the Storm" amulet in this build?

Thank you
Последняя редакция: Excalibour00. Время: 22 февр. 2020 г., 2:54:28
Hi Enki and fellow lightning elementalists:

I am having so much fun playing with your build, Thanks so much.
I would like to ask

1. would you consider using a five link so we can utilize meat shield support with all 4 golems, so gaining 4 buffs from fire stone chaos and lightning golem.

2. why storm brand? orb of storm seems to do better damage.

3. wave of conviction: is it the reason for using this to allow monsters to gaining another debuff to reduce elemental resist ?

4. why would you using chill to replace shock? isnt shock building more damage?

Once again thank you for the great build. it is the best build I have followed so far.
"

3. wave of conviction: is it the reason for using this to allow monsters to gaining another debuff to reduce elemental resist ?

4. why would you using chill to replace shock? isnt shock building more damage?

Yes "Exposure applies -25% to Elemental Resistance matching"

Personally, i dont use wave of conviction, I find I have enough damage without it, and I guess if you have a lot of "lightning damage penetrates resistance" then WOC doesnt matter as much. I use the weapon swap slots to level gems, make consistent money selling them and a lot if you hit a corrupt level 21. Pick the right gems to level. The expensive ones!

I think the reason behind using chill is for the safety, freezing enemies in place etc. When you need a boost to dmg, you can get shock in bursts like "shock on focus" or "vaal arc 100% chance to shock"
I finally got my Legion Vaal encounter (SSF) and I now have the timeless jewel. However, all slots and rerolls I tried always seem to wreck my life or my damage by quite a bit. Is it worth using a timeless jewel at all? What stats do your nodes have to compensate for the loss of damage and/or life?

I rerolled it three times, the first seemed to have been the best one (damn) with extra Lightning damage and Lightning leech - however, I lost around 400 life. Now I have to farm divine orbs again as I rolled out of Doryani - but if it's not really that big of an improvement, I'd rather use them on something else.
Последняя редакция: rainmeadow. Время: 22 февр. 2020 г., 9:08:57
Tangentially related to the above question, this is what I'm getting from my Glorious Vanity right now, does it seem like a decent one or should I see if I can trade around for one with better stats?

-10 to Dexterity
-30 to Intelligence
-10 to Strength
7% increased evasion rating
1% chance to block spell damage
10% increased cold damgae
12% increased spell damage
2% increased maximum life
10% increased maximum life
Regenerate 0.82% of life per second
5% increased effect of your curses
12% increased maximum energy shield
0.3% of spell damage leeched as energy shield
3% increased maximum life
(a few other random armor / other not useful mods)

Overall I'm using 13 passive points + the jewel slot, but a lot of them would go in the same spots anyway.

Rolled then regaled into this. Just trying to decide if it will be better than what I currently have given the bad life roll (The stun/block and ES is one explicit). I think it will be if I multimod then craft Int/Quality and %life as energy shield. Is it worth it to beastcraft 30% quality after that?

Последняя редакция: Aziridine. Время: 22 февр. 2020 г., 20:03:41
"
rainmeadow написал:
I finally got my Legion Vaal encounter (SSF) and I now have the timeless jewel. However, all slots and rerolls I tried always seem to wreck my life or my damage by quite a bit. Is it worth using a timeless jewel at all? What stats do your nodes have to compensate for the loss of damage and/or life?

I rerolled it three times, the first seemed to have been the best one (damn) with extra Lightning damage and Lightning leech - however, I lost around 400 life. Now I have to farm divine orbs again as I rolled out of Doryani - but if it's not really that big of an improvement, I'd rather use them on something else.

The main purpose of using Timeless is "corrupted soul" the extra 20% energy shield, its a great boost! I wasnt sure at first but now I like the extra energy shield mechanic. I find the other noteables it tries to temp you with are often misleading and not worth the point expenditure to get to. For example, I often see "Flesh to lightning" 29% lighning damage / 10% phys dmg to lightning, but it is usually 3-4 points to get to (which are usually random junk). I found you can usually get more damage spending those points in the regular tree (like crackling speed, lightning walker, throat seeker)

The unavoidable travel nodes that my timeless jewel corrupts, turn into:
- 4% attack speed
- 8% attack damage
- 2% cast speed
- 6% chance to freeze
- 1% spell block
- 11% evasion

The only extra nodes I took within the timeless zone are:
1 point for: 31% spell damage and 45% critical strike chance
1 point for: Corrupted soul

Although I did try rolling a few times. I found it was better to buy a new jewels than rolling with divine orbs, at least I can sell them back and dont really lose much currency. I ended up with 4 timesless jewels.

You know where those +30 dex and +30 str nodes are. Near the top left jewel. If you can get something lucky on those nodes it will only cost you 1 point to pick it up which makes nodes like that super powerful.

In my experience, its best to refund all points within the timeless zone. Pick up "Corrupted soul". If you see a notable you like, ask yourself, can i get better result with the points needed on the regular tree.
"
Rolled then regaled into this. Just trying to decide if it will be better than what I currently have given the bad life roll (The stun/block and ES is one explicit). I think it will be if I multimod then craft Int/Quality and %life as energy shield. Is it worth it to beastcraft 30% quality after that?

Check out fossil crafting 30% quality.
In here somewhere: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf9-EUApVok&t=127s
Its pretty cheap and doesnt corrupt your armor like beast crafting quality does (i think?)

Downside is that you have to do it first before you start rolling for what you want.

Also, you could grab an awakeners orb 1.5ex. Get another chest piece, roll an awsome influenced mod on it +1 to gems or something. Then combine it with your vaal regalia Crit chance.
Последняя редакция: Zeeul. Время: 22 февр. 2020 г., 21:12:23
I guess that's a good idea once I save up a bit more currency. Combining those two I guess I could fossil craft a new chest first to serve as the final base. What do you think is strongest? The 10% frenzy charge mod?
"
Zeeul написал:
"
rainmeadow написал:

The main purpose of using Timeless is "corrupted soul" the extra 20% energy shield, its a great boost! I wasnt sure at first but now I like the extra energy shield mechanic. I find the other noteables it tries to temp you with are often misleading and not worth the point expenditure to get to. For example, I often see "Flesh to lightning" 29% lighning damage / 10% phys dmg to lightning, but it is usually 3-4 points to get to (which are usually random junk). I found you can usually get more damage spending those points in the regular tree (like crackling speed, lightning walker, throat seeker)

The unavoidable travel nodes that my timeless jewel corrupts, turn into:
- 4% attack speed
- 8% attack damage
- 2% cast speed
- 6% chance to freeze
- 1% spell block
- 11% evasion

The only extra nodes I took within the timeless zone are:
1 point for: 31% spell damage and 45% critical strike chance
1 point for: Corrupted soul

Although I did try rolling a few times. I found it was better to buy a new jewels than rolling with divine orbs, at least I can sell them back and dont really lose much currency. I ended up with 4 timesless jewels.

You know where those +30 dex and +30 str nodes are. Near the top left jewel. If you can get something lucky on those nodes it will only cost you 1 point to pick it up which makes nodes like that super powerful.

In my experience, its best to refund all points within the timeless zone. Pick up "Corrupted soul". If you see a notable you like, ask yourself, can i get better result with the points needed on the regular tree.

Thanks, I will try it out once I reroll Doryani (SSF - so getting a new one is quite impossible that late in the league).
Последняя редакция: rainmeadow. Время: 23 февр. 2020 г., 2:53:49
"
Aziridine написал:
I guess that's a good idea once I save up a bit more currency. Combining those two I guess I could fossil craft a new chest first to serve as the final base. What do you think is strongest? The 10% frenzy charge mod?

On my chest I put:
6% chance to regain life on kill (elder)
5% chance to regain energy shield on kill (shaper)

This is mostly for survivability whilst mapping (and great for mapping) because I felt I had enough damage and I was thinking about trying for level 100. These mods work well with the mechanic of the timeless jewels which allow some damage through your shield and hit your life pool. At this point for me extra damage is just killing a boss 2 seconds faster. Having said that I am curious.

I am thinking about crafting another chest for damage. I will probably go for:
Crit strike chance (the regular shaper one everyone gets)
+1 to Level of Socketed Support Gems or
+1 to Level of Socketed Active Skill Gems (gives arc another level if you put arc in chest but only effects the arc gem i think)
Be careful because if you get 2 influenced prefixes that can leave you with only 1 prefix for either: Life, or 10% of life as energy shield.

I put chance to frenzy on kill and Chance to unnerve on my gloves so its not so important for me but "chance to frenzy ON HIT" is a bit better and I think it would also be good on chest.

I am currently working for Amulet:
+1 to level of all intelligence gems
+1 to all lightning gems

I am getting addicted to these Awakener's orbs, they are super cool.

Lol, look what I ended up with... what a pain!

Thats after I already gambled with 1 annul, but I havent got the nerve for a 50/50. I will probably gamble it when I am feeling more lucky!

Последняя редакция: Zeeul. Время: 23 февр. 2020 г., 10:03:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация