Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
gazer2740 написал:
I'm trying arc witch again after your major changes. Thanks for all your work.

Can you answer a couple questions??

1) why bone offering? This appears to be a minion spell, and we have no minions.

2). Why desecrate (other than for bone offering, see question 1). Why keep it at level 1 and why cast it at boss fights? For chaos damage? At level 1?

3). Why throw out "extra lightning damage support in act 4? Seems like a key item and there are plenty of sockets at that point.

Thanks a ton

In reverse:

3. Because there are much better options. You can keep this support gem going until you need to swap it out for something better, and this is the first time you will have something better. The guide doesn't assume you have extra linked sockets.

2. Purely to generate corposes.

1. Corpse Pact - 2% increased Attack and Cast Speed for each corpse Consumed Recently, up to a maximum of 200%
"
gazer2740 написал:
I'm trying arc witch again after your major changes. Thanks for all your work.

Can you answer a couple questions??

1) why bone offering? This appears to be a minion spell, and we have no minions.

2). Why desecrate (other than for bone offering, see question 1). Why keep it at level 1 and why cast it at boss fights? For chaos damage? At level 1?

3). Why throw out "extra lightning damage support in act 4? Seems like a key item and there are plenty of sockets at that point.

Thanks a ton

Read the Ascendancy part of the guide and the gem setup on bone offering and desecrate.
Последняя редакция: PricelessWombat. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 14:41:55
I played Metamorph league skipped Delirium (*reasons) now playin harvest.So I am a new player. Im currently at lvl 77 and have an issue with my items. I think even my items are not good im not completely trash so i can do some damage yea?NO. My damage is kissing floors and I couldnt figure it out what am I doing wrong. What am I doing wrong?
I feel kinda dumb, but just wanted to let everyone else know in case anyone didn't:

I just realized you can roll a sextant mod that prevents you from taking ele reflect in maps!

Недоступно

I have got it twice using Simple Sextants. I can now run all maps, no issues. I have been keeping 1-2 uses for un-id'd corrupted maps just in case as well.

EDIT: Also, I just took down Sirus for the first time ever. Did A5 because i forgot to remove the watchstones. Died once because I tried to switch his phase too soon and he was too close to the storm, but other than that....honestly a pretty easy fight.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
Последняя редакция: GingerBeast. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 20:01:34
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
DoubleClick07 написал:
I played Metamorph league skipped Delirium (*reasons) now playin harvest.So I am a new player. Im currently at lvl 77 and have an issue with my items. I think even my items are not good im not completely trash so i can do some damage yea?NO. My damage is kissing floors and I couldnt figure it out what am I doing wrong. What am I doing wrong?

Your tree looks fine. Survival Secrets isn't the best jewel to use, but it's better than none if you dont have ANYTHING else.

I am fairly certain that with Kitava's Teaching, you want your Bone Offering/Desecrate set up in the helmet. That would not be a big damage boost though...

TBH, I am not sure why your damage is low. What does PoB say it is? I don't think that your gear is too different from mine at that level. I did SSF till level 90 without too much of a problem, so my gear was all trash.

There were a few things I did that gave me a massive increase in damage:
(in no particular order):
* Health Mind Jewel (socketed above witch starting point)
* Refunded all passives past Sentinel and got Divine Judgement
* Ascend (bigger damage boost than i expected)
* Bought Crown of the Inward Eye (huge DPS boost)

Hopefully something helps
Exile

-Qarl
"
GingerBeast написал:

Not following what causes the Healthy Mind Jewel to increase damage so much but I can't argue with results!

Not sure if I'm ready to commit to that though. Does going from 4832 HP to 4171 seem like too low for this build? Perhaps I should put something else in that jewel socket for the time being?

The other changes certainly helped as well!

---

Thanks Enki for all the hard work and patience though the years in supporting builds around my favorite PoE skill! I still struggle with this game but I've learned so much following your guides!
"
Rhacman написал:
"
GingerBeast написал:

Not following what causes the Healthy Mind Jewel to increase damage so much but I can't argue with results!

Not sure if I'm ready to commit to that though. Does going from 4832 HP to 4171 seem like too low for this build? Perhaps I should put something else in that jewel socket for the time being?

The other changes certainly helped as well!

---

Thanks Enki for all the hard work and patience though the years in supporting builds around my favorite PoE skill! I still struggle with this game but I've learned so much following your guides!

The short answer is that Arc damage goes up the more mana you have (due to Archmage Support).

As for the life loss, I had the same question. PricelessWombat told me that he runs Healthy Mind for mapping and then switches to a life jewel for tough bosses. That's what I have been doing and it is working great!
Exile

-Qarl
"
PricelessWombat написал:
"
Aldonés написал:
Has anyone tried linking Arcane Surge to Flame Dash and dropping it from Archmage? This would allow FD to trigger a L20 AS buff very easily, but I'm still looking at how I would want to set everything up, and I'm not entirely sure the mana sustain is there for mobility.

Desecrate + Offer = 0 corpses. Is there a mechanic I'm missing in here to generate a net positive amount of corpses for bossing?

Are we consuming corpses faster than once every 4-5 seconds when using a trigger wand? Essence Glutton will regenerate 4% mana per second for only 2 seconds after consuming a corpse, and I'm having trouble se,eing how to guarantee enough sustain, especially once you start getting into higher cast speed + mana pool.

lvl 20 arcane surge requires 400 mana spent to trigger it, one cast of flame dash is only 32 mana cost. You need spell cascade to spawn 10 corpses. Get Kitava's teaching small cluster jewel so it consumes a corpse every second

I think I worded that wrong. I want to use FD + Archmage + AS + SW. Archmage will overwrite the mana cost and make it easily trigger a max level AS. I would then drop it from Arcane Cloak. Same amount of gems but L20 AS is sustainable at the cost of FD being 9.75% mana cost.

I was under the impression we dropped CWDT setup with a trigger wand, but I miss read that and we’re dropping Archanist Brand.
Can anyone tell me what does The Agnostic node even supposed to contribute?
"
realkph написал:
Can anyone tell me what does The Agnostic node even supposed to contribute?

It's one of our beloved defence layer to bring back life in massive mode to keep us tanky as we are ^^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация