Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Switching gears a little bit:

I am currently sitting at 7926 Mana with 1290.5 regen per sec. Res capped (except chaos of course), and 1.43 mil Arc only Sirus DPS (all from PoB).

But only 4400 Life and I'm basically broke. (got like 50C + old gear I can sell for maybe an EX total)

I tried to get life and mana on all gear, but I think I prioritized mana a little bit too much.

Skill tree is pretty much tapped out for life nodes (max I could really get is ~300 using the next 6 skill points), so I am thinking I need to save skill points for gem nodes and try for life on those.

So I'm trying to figure out if it is worth losing some mana (and thus, DPS) to try and gain some life.

Since I have had this setup, I actually have not died at all, but I also have not fought Sirus, Baran, Minataur, or other high hitting bosses. So i was just trying to see what people's thoughts were.

In case anyone is interested (gear and POB)

POB: https://pastebin.com/3bakpPuC

Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
Последняя редакция: GingerBeast. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 17:41:14
"
GingerBeast написал:
Switching gears a little bit:

I am currently sitting at 7926 Mana with 1290.5 regen per sec. Res capped (except chaos of course), and 1.43 mil Arc only Sirus DPS (all from PoB).

But only 4400 Life and I'm basically broke. (got like 50C + old gear I can sell for maybe an EX total)

I tried to get life and mana on all gear, but I think I prioritized mana a little bit too much.

Skill tree is pretty much tapped out for life nodes (max I could really get is ~300 using the next 6 skill points), so I am thinking I need to save skill points for gem nodes and try for life on those.

So I'm trying to figure out if it is worth losing some mana (and thus, DPS) to try and gain some life.

Since I have had this setup, I actually have not died at all, but I also have not fought Sirus, Baran, Minataur, or other high hitting bosses. So i was just trying to see what people's thoughts were.

In case anyone is interested (gear and POB)

POB: https://pastebin.com/3bakpPuC

Your Healthy Mind jewel is killing you. Ditch it and you are instantly up to 5k life. Put another jewel in there instead that has life on it.
Последняя редакция: UtherSRG. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 18:14:21
"
UtherSRG написал:

Your Healthy Mind jewel is killing you. Ditch it and you are instantly up to 5k life. Put another jewel in there instead that has life on it.

I considered this as well, but it also drops me significantly in mana (and DPS).

With Healthy Mind:
Mana: 7926
Life: 4400
DPS: 1.43 MIL

Without Healthy Mind:
Mana: 6573
Life: 5071
DPS: 1.18 MIL

Deltas:
Mana: -1353
Life: +671
DPS: -250K (rounded to nearest 10K)

This is my conundrum. Is the fairly significant loss in DPS and Mana (which is basically our main source of defense, right?) worth gaining 671 life?

Looking at Wombat's build on POENinja/PoB, he is currently running:
Mana: 9063
Life: 4679
DPS: 2.30 MIL (using the same configuration that I am using)

Obviously he has way more DPS and Mana, but this seems to indicate that at some point, there is value in investing more in DPS/Mana than life.
Exile

-Qarl
Последняя редакция: GingerBeast. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 19:24:36
"
paulorik1 написал:
What is the best weapon between these two? and why is it the first? 🤨

you want/need Mana (100+) on ur wand as much as possible, cast speed and spell damage. trigger on spell + something nice like mana regen.
So, i'm trying the build for the first time and it's really fun to play!
But, as i'm starting to run into more hard maps, i'm noticing major mana issues in long boss fights.

That is, since there is only 1 mob, i do not have where to leech mana and my flask is waaay to weak for the low amount of mana that i have currently (close to 4k).

Any tips to change that without losing too much DPS?

Скрытый текст

my POB in case > https://pastebin.com/hf6ZNCnn

Последняя редакция: EduCnx. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 19:48:46
"
GingerBeast написал:
"
UtherSRG написал:

I considered this as well, but it also drops me significantly in mana (and DPS).

With Healthy Mind:
Mana: 7926
Life: 4400
DPS: 1.43 MIL

Without Healthy Mind:
Mana: 6573
Life: 5071
DPS: 1.18 MIL

Deltas:
Mana: -1353
Life: +671
DPS: -250K (rounded to nearest 10K)

This is my conundrum. Is the fairly significant loss in DPS and Mana (which is basically our main source of defense, right?) worth gaining 671 life?

Looking at Wombat's build on POENinja/PoB, he is currently running:
Mana: 9063
Life: 4679
DPS: 2.30 MIL (using the same configuration that I am using)

Obviously he has way more DPS and Mana, but this seems to indicate that at some point, there is value in investing more in DPS/Mana than life.

Well i switch it in between, so for Sirus obviously if we do not get one shot we can just kill him eventually so dps would not matter too much. So I would just replace healthy mind for another like health mana dmg jewel, or reconfigure to some life nodes. Healthy mind is better for map clearing and dealing with bosses that are less likely to one shot you.
"
PricelessWombat написал:

Well i switch it in between, so for Sirus obviously if we do not get one shot we can just kill him eventually so dps would not matter too much. So I would just replace healthy mind for another like health mana dmg jewel, or reconfigure to some life nodes. Healthy mind is better for map clearing and dealing with bosses that are less likely to one shot you.

This makes a lot of sense actually. Not sure why it didn't occur to me.

I suppose that investing into a health/mana jewel to use in tougher boss fights is a good solution for now until I have some currency to buy better gear.

Speaking of which: how are you guys making currency? Harvest crafting? There is obviously no room here for IIQ/IIR. I have had 3 EX and maybe another 3 in chaos all league from drops. IF anyone knows of a good harvest crafting (or another currency making) guide, it would be welcome.
Exile

-Qarl
"
GingerBeast написал:

This makes a lot of sense actually. Not sure why it didn't occur to me.

I suppose that investing into a health/mana jewel to use in tougher boss fights is a good solution for now until I have some currency to buy better gear.

Speaking of which: how are you guys making currency? Harvest crafting? There is obviously no room here for IIQ/IIR. I have had 3 EX and maybe another 3 in chaos all league from drops. IF anyone knows of a good harvest crafting (or another currency making) guide, it would be welcome.

One way is to sell harvest crafting services, so you make a bunch of horticrafting stations and store good crafting mods that you do not need and sell the like on the tftrove discord. I have made around 600-700c now, but i wasted them all on trying to craft a better wand lol.
Hi, ive been enjoying this build since league start, but ive been upgrading my gear but i feel like im hard stuck at 500k sirus dps and im not really sure what i should be my next big upgrade. ive got about 3.5 exalts saved from farming and crafting. my PoB and items are below, any help is appreciated thanks

Скрытый текст

PoB:https://pastebin.com/dQ8zd2cL
Hey My dudes.

Loving the build.

But.. so far from what i can tell we dont benefit from damage from Corpse Pact nor Undertaker. They simply dont give the dmg buff whatsoever. Tested with only using Arcanist Brand and see if i got a dmg increase at all. Nothing. bug?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация