Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
gazer2740 написал:
"
MonkeyBoySte написал:
"
gazer2740 написал:
Hello.

I'm loving the rebuilt Arc Witch. Thank you for your work on this!

A question: Following the PoB, in the Act 6 passive tree, there are 5 minion nodes suggested. (Center, far left including Righteous Army and Spiritual Aid notables).

Is this a mistake? Or why are we using 5 passives for minion when we aren't using minions?

Thanks ahead of time!

Took me a little while to realise but the node Spiritual Aid gives you the damage buffs/nerfs the minions would receive, so all those minion nodes that offer increased damage, you get to your damage.

Hmm, interesting I missed this too, Spiritual Aid says, "Increases and reductions to Minion damage also effect you." I assume this means *all* from the previous 4 nodes too? This would be a good note to add to the Enki Guide IMO. Thank you so much!

It is literally mentioned in the "Main Mechanics" section of the build, just FYI.
"
Krepid написал:
"
realkph написал:
So uhh, is it a disaster if I bought a corrupted Watcher's Eye (the appropriate one)? There's no real reason why it should bother me right?

No - it being corrupted doesn't matter really.

Not sure why you're using a hazardous research jewel though? Surely you can find a lightning damage + health or mana jewel quite easily and that would be better?

You're not using spark at all?

LMAO this made me legit crack up. Thanks dude, I just dropped something into that slot some time ago and completely forgot about it.
any changes needed to use inpulsa? i had one dropped, lvling a character atm.

Thanks
Hi

I run this build for a while and i get some problems with bosses like sirus and other endgame content.

i'd like to ask what should i change in my build to have better performence

what skill from passive tree i can remove to add them to cluser jewels ?

here is my POB : https://pastebin.com/TreXq25v

Thanks
I think I am missing something here. Why take the nodes that lead to Spiritual Aid when you don't actually have minions? Does Desecrate do something I am not understanding? Or is there a minion stuck in the build somewhere that I am not seeing? Sorry for being a noob
"
Legiun написал:

Thanks

Inpulsa's doesn't really synergize well with this variant of the build. Our Arc doesn't shock, which means the explosions would be very unreliable. Also, we actually prefer corpses to explosions because of the ascendancy's conditional buffs. But if you're going to run it regardless, I'd remove Elemental Focus from your Arc setup and replace it with a fully levelled Arcane Surge or something.
"
Caerulus0 написал:
"
Krepid написал:

I'd personally keep your 20/20s and just try to get a vaal arc 21/20.

Then from there, just keep your other gems 20/20 until you can afford to upgrade them to awakened versions.

There's a part in the guide which shows how to progress your gear and what to prirotise first.

I just re-read the gem section, it did not mention which skill and support to awaken first unless I'm missing something?

"
UtherSRG написал:

Taking this one step further, once you complete Uber Lab, you will pick up Corpse Pact which includes the following:
Enemies near corpses you Spawned Recently are Chilled and Shocked

So we don't need to put Quality on (Vaal) Arc because we will be inflicting shock via another mechanism.

Yeah guide says Arc doesn't need increase in quality, just level 21. It is the support skills that do. Since I can only level 6 skill gems at once, which ones should I focus on awakening first? I'm assuming Archmage and things linked to 6-link Arc in body armor?

You don't awaken gems. Awakened versions of gems can drop from Sirius, etc: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Awakened_Support_Skill_Gems

"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Legiun написал:

Thanks

Inpulsa's doesn't really synergize well with this variant of the build. Our Arc doesn't shock, which means the explosions would be very unreliable. Also, we actually prefer corpses to explosions because of the ascendancy's conditional buffs. But if you're going to run it regardless, I'd remove Elemental Focus from your Arc setup and replace it with a fully levelled Arcane Surge or something.

Actually, I'm wondering if Inpulsa's actually synergizes well, after Uber Lab and getting Corpse Pact.

Inpulsa's:
+(60-80) to maximum Life
(20-50)% increased Damage if you have Shocked an Enemy Recently
(15-25)% increased Effect of Shock
Shocked Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 5% of their Life as Lightning Damage which cannot Shock
Unaffected by Shock

Corpse Pact:
Corpses you Spawn have 50% increased Maximum Life

30% increased Damage if you have Consumed a corpse Recently
2% increased Attack and Cast Speed for each corpse Consumed Recently, up to a maximum of 200%

As for corpses vs explosions, we are generating additional corpses with Desecrate, so I don't think we have to worry about running out.
"
UtherSRG написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Legiun написал:

Thanks

Actually, I'm wondering if Inpulsa's actually synergizes well, after Uber Lab and getting Corpse Pact.

Inpulsa's:
+(60-80) to maximum Life
(20-50)% increased Damage if you have Shocked an Enemy Recently
(15-25)% increased Effect of Shock
Shocked Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 5% of their Life as Lightning Damage which cannot Shock
Unaffected by Shock

Corpse Pact:
Corpses you Spawn have 50% increased Maximum Life

30% increased Damage if you have Consumed a corpse Recently
2% increased Attack and Cast Speed for each corpse Consumed Recently, up to a maximum of 200%

As for corpses vs explosions, we are generating additional corpses with Desecrate, so I don't think we have to worry about running out.

I have considered these points. After a close reading of GGG's exact verbiage, I'm not sure that the shock applied by Corpse Pact would actually trigger Inpulsa's increased damage buff. I tried to find a definitive answer last league on whether CP's shock counts as you having shocked an enemy/scales with increased effect of shock but couldn't.

Either way, I'm pretty sure that the CP shock is conditional enough, based on the inconsistent spacing and timing of enemy encounters, that the explosions would fall short of their intended purpose: scaling explosion damage enough to cause a chain reaction that vaporizes mobs. Thinking about it logically, clusters of enemies will tend to either all be shocked or not be shocked at all, depending on whether or not they're near a Desecrate-spawned corpse area. If they're all shocked, the explosions will yield some level of benefit, but if none or few of them are, the whole point of using Inpulsa's is missed. Hence my suggestion to drop Elemental Focus--the explosions are most useful if shock is seeded throughout a pack, like by Arc. Of course, I would actually need to test all of this to see if my theorizing is accurate.

And yes, Desecrate is the main engine and fallback source of corpses...looking at it further, I suppose the primary benefit of having extra enemy corpses nearby is just mana Regen via Essence Glutton, which isn't that big of a deal. So you're probably right that this isn't that important.

I could totally be wrong, and I've not got a 6L Inpulsa's to test this with. But having played this build with Inpulsa's several times in previous leagues, it definitely feels like it fit better with the elementalist versions than this necromancer one. The main benefits of Inpulsa's are clear speed and mapping safety, both of which this version already has in abundance--I just think there are better overall options. Leaning toward Cloak of Defiance there.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 18:30:11
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

I could totally be wrong, and I've not got a 6L Inpulsa's to test this with. But having played this build with Inpulsa's several times in previous leagues, it definitely feels like it fit better with the elementalist versions than this necromancer one. The main benefits of Inpulsa's are clear speed and mapping safety, both of which this version already has in abundance--I just think there are better overall options. Leaning toward Cloak of Defiance there.

I've not gotten a 6L anything yet.so. *shrugs* :D But playing in PoB tells me both Inpulsa's and CoD would be DPS improvements over my current 5L rare chest. But I could have said that without PoB. *LOL*

I don't think Inpulsa's effects are enough to warrant losing some mods. CoD seems to have a better DPS increase, but if I had a good endgame 6L chest, maybe not. (Inpulsa's would give me about a 1.4% DPS increase, and CoD a 3.4% DPS increase.)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация