Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
iamDoudar написал:
Should i go with the uniques below or the rares Enki posted?
- Cloak of Defiance
- Crown of the inward eye
A lot of people went that way. It's way cheaper considering that we don't have access to harvest crafting anymore.
Последняя редакция: NetBurst. Время: 4 окт. 2020 г., 7:37:01
Im new to PC version of this game from console. This build and this guide should seriously be required learning for this game. Ive found that even after a few leagues this guide touches on and still serves intermediate to experienced players alike. There are so many times I have found different mechanics in this build that I was like, "wha? Necromancer? really thats a thing?" But it does absolutely have a place in all skill levels. Thank you for your time and attention brought to bare in making the most informative and complete guide to PoE not just an Arc Witch build type. Your hard work is helping thousands of us enjoy this wonderful game more thoroughly.
Another question. Once we get spell cascade trigger wand/dagger, is it also okay to put tempest shield on the weapon instead of conductivity/blade blast? For example like this

This ensures 100% uptime so no need for CwDT + increase duration combo. We then free up some gem slots for creative use, for example WoC + Hextouch + Curse(s). Or we can keep CwDT for other triggers. Or storm brand + culling.

Defensively this feels better since we always get that additional block chance and not just after taking a hit. Offensively it might seem inconvenient that we'll have to apply curses somewhat manually. But during normal mapping things just die without curses anyway, and for bosses I would rather have 100% tempest shield uptime while managing curses manually.

I guess the only thing I'm going to miss after this change is the spell cascade + increase area buff to the Conductivity curse area. That's quite handy in many situations.
Hey there,
Pretty cool build, damage is nuts. Stuck currently and have no idea what to upgrade next, any suggestions?
https://pastebin.com/UP17mhFy
Was thinking about wand, or investing in lvl 100 and grabbing Supreme Ego.
Would be cool to hear your ideas.
Последняя редакция: LegionSD666. Время: 4 окт. 2020 г., 22:29:54
So not having Ungil's Harmony drops crit chance like a rock. Is switching to Atziri's Foible worth the sacrifice on Ungils if it goes from 23% to 10.5%?
"
Uragami написал:
So not having Ungil's Harmony drops crit chance like a rock. Is switching to Atziri's Foible worth the sacrifice on Ungils if it goes from 23% to 10.5%?

If I'm not wrong we use Elemental Overload which increases damage if you have dealt crit in past 8 second, even with 10% crit chance it should be at least one crit within those 8 seconds. Correct me if i'm wrong.
"
LegionSD666 написал:
"
Uragami написал:

If I'm not wrong we use Elemental Overload which increases damage if you have dealt crit in past 8 second, even with 10% crit chance it should be at least one crit within those 8 seconds. Correct me if i'm wrong.

You're right. Just wasn't sure if the 13% sac was worth or not. I'm using foible currently and it feels fine now that I managed to roll crit chance on a wand.
EO is only needed for bosses, and I've been experimenting with a different gem setup that I've come to like.

CWDT - Tempest - WoC - Clarity (dropping increased duration)
Vaal RF, Sigil of Power, Flame Dash, Second Wind (dropping increased AOE and increased duration)
Orb of Storms - Increased Crits - Culling Strike

Orb of Storms crits allow you to not worry at all about critting with Arc. You don't need any crit chance on your gear (and you definitely don't need the crit from Ungils).
"
LawsonGD написал:
EO is only needed for bosses, and I've been experimenting with a different gem setup that I've come to like.

Vaal RF, Sigil of Power, Flame Dash, Second Wind (dropping increased AOE and increased duration)

Orb of Storms crits allow you to not worry at all about critting with Arc. You don't need any crit chance on your gear (and you definitely don't need the crit from Ungils).

i was checking your gear, u got some super items there mate! i see you dropped increased duration and have a complete other gem setup on ur off hand

is there a certain condition i have to meet before going with your gem setup?

If i go with your gem setup i get +100k total dps besides Culling
Последняя редакция: iamDoudar. Время: 5 окт. 2020 г., 5:02:28
"
iamDoudar написал:
"
LawsonGD написал:

i was checking your gear, u got some super items there mate! i see you dropped increased duration and have a complete other gem setup on ur off hand

is there a certain condition i have to meet before going with your gem setup?

If i go with your gem setup i get +100k total dps besides Culling

I've been obscenely fortunate with good drops this league. Most of what I have is totally not necessary, but I wanted to push the build as far as I could.

I don't think there's a major (or any) defensive cost to dropping the increased AOE and increased duration supports for CWDT and Sigil of Power.

Earlier versions of this build were running Orb of Storms before Sigil of Power even existed, as speccing into crit chance w/ gear and skill tree costs too much, IMO.

Gem setup should be good to transition to provided you have a "trigger" wand. Note that the current version of the build is using Chain Support instead of Controlled Destruction for Arc. I wanted controlled destruction for better Arc damage, but that means you need to run another spell to reliably proc Elemental Overload.
Последняя редакция: LawsonGD. Время: 5 окт. 2020 г., 14:46:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация