Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Here's the gem setup I'm going to try tonight:

CWDT - Tempest Shield - Wave of Conviction - Unlinked Clarity

Orb of Storms - Increased Crits - Culling Strike

Sigil of Power - Vaal RF - Flame Dash - Second Wind

We're only losing the increase AOE on Sigil and some duration on CWDT. Hopefully those aren't big costs to pay for having consistent EO + culling strike.

@wordermostfoul I've been on a quest this league to get a 21 Anomalous Vaal Arc (or just a 21 anomalous Arc) and RNG has not been kind to be so far. Best of luck!
I tried the OoS+Conduc+AutoHex+Cull for mapping and damn, it's way better than brand, even though i could kill some hard mobs from far away with brand. About the flasks, i'm using this setup:

But i think these two:

will be better. My damage is very good and Atziri's Promise feels more like luxury tbh, and since i'm gonna be more stationary from now on, this looks like a good combination. I mean, blind is good for 50% chance of enemies missing attacks and basalt combined with the pantheon gives like 66% physical damage reduction.

What flasks are you people using?
hey guys, total noob here. I'm having issues with bone offering not activating because the lag I'm having! my PC isn't that great and my ping too. is there any alternatives for bone offering or even the whole set linked to it? I keep dying on gold maps t1 bosses! my gear is really bad yes but if I activate bone offering I can survive, but again when it doesn't activate (most of the time) I'm dead. thanks in advance.
"
itbedo написал:
hey guys, total noob here. I'm having issues with bone offering not activating because the lag I'm having! my PC isn't that great and my ping too. is there any alternatives for bone offering or even the whole set linked to it? I keep dying on gold maps t1 bosses! my gear is really bad yes but if I activate bone offering I can survive, but again when it doesn't activate (most of the time) I'm dead. thanks in advance.

That doesn't make sense. Can you link your gear and/or make your characters public in your profile?
"
phosTR написал:
I tried the OoS+Conduc+AutoHex+Cull for mapping and damn, it's way better than brand, even though i could kill some hard mobs from far away with brand. About the flasks, i'm using this setup:

But i think these two:

will be better. My damage is very good and Atziri's Promise feels more like luxury tbh, and since i'm gonna be more stationary from now on, this looks like a good combination. I mean, blind is good for 50% chance of enemies missing attacks and basalt combined with the pantheon gives like 66% physical damage reduction.

What flasks are you people using?

Definitely no need for 2 mana flasks, you need better regen if the seething one is necessary. The quartz one is okay but not as strong as other flasks unless you already have some dodge. I'd go with a basalt and quicksilver for QoL. BiS is definitely Bottled Faith, if you have enough ex lying around.
Hello everyone,

Can anyone tell me what is the best early Unique gear to have during leveling until like yellow mapping that will help progress easily?

thanks in advance.
Последняя редакция: GreyHat101. Время: 2 окт. 2020 г., 17:30:28
"
GreyHat101 написал:
Hello everyone,

Can anyone tell me what is the best early Unique gear to have during leveling until like yellow mapping that will help progress easily?

thanks in advance.

The Amulet
requires level 16, so.
thanks for the build

i have a mana problem idk why am not regaining mana fast

this is my item can any1 help please!
thanks
"
admiral_kunkka1 написал:
thanks for the build

i have a mana problem idk why am not regaining mana fast

this is my item can any1 help please!
thanks

Given your gear, it's very confusing that you're having mana problems. What's the size of your mana pool, and what does your in-game character tab put your mana regen at (under defense tab)?

Definitely un-link your clarity from the other gems; the mana multiplier on Second Wind is making it reserve more mana than it needs to.

Also, use 20 fertile catalysts on your Atziri's Foible. That will make a tangible difference.

Cloak of Defiance is always very, very helpful in this regard, too. You'll lose the extra life, but it's worth it, in my opinion.

Best guess after all of this is that you're accidentally running regular Righteous Fire (the circle of flame around your character). That's the non-Vaal version of RF. That's going to be a huge mana drain if you're not set up for it. Take it off your hotkeys and see if your problem is still persisting after all of this.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 2 окт. 2020 г., 20:34:20
"
phosTR написал:
"
GreyHat101 написал:
Hello everyone,

thanks in advance.

The Amulet
requires level 16, so.

omg upvote

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация