Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

hello guys

im definitely a casual gamer and i can recommand this build until lvl 90

if you arent good like me and if you dont have the right gears, just forget it

first thing, if you dont have the one-hand weapon with the unveil : Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a Skill

you gonna spam during your run every 10sec Bone offering to have the ghost above you and that's very annoying. so be ready to spend xx ex

second thing is the mana, you need A LOT mana and mana recovery, its very important. im pretty stuck at lvl 90 because when i'm hit i'm losing all my mana because the node : The agnostic

Also one more thing, you will need a chance to block attack / spell pretty high too, and that's pretty expensive .

so, this build is fun when you are new, until the end-game.. and i'm not talking about finish the atlas and boss.. i'm so far of this haha!

anyway.. maybe i will choose for a tanky build next time, cause with this one you need 200 apm x)

Последняя редакция: Vandorak. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 8:48:50
"
Vandorak написал:

I concur with you. Once you reach Level 90 this build can't simply compete with the game unless you invest way too much money a casual gamer could afford to waste on a build. The last league I played a Templar build that despite being subpar (Templar aren't the top class in this game right now and for good reasons) had a lot less issue cleaning Red Map than this build, sure it was Harvest but the stuff I managed to craft wasn't as good as the stuff I've BOUGHT so far and yet I do less damage, died much more and had a lot more mana issue. Frankly using your mana as Extra HP ... just doesn't work since you always be withotu enough mana to fight due on how easily top tier MOCKS damage you. Energy Shield works way more better and with less optimizing issue.
"
Vandorak написал:
hello guys

if you arent good like me and if you dont have the right gears, just forget it

first thing, if you dont have the one-hand weapon with the unveil : Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a Skill

you gonna spam during your run every 10sec Bone offering to have the ghost above you and that's very annoying. so be ready to spend xx ex

second thing is the mana, you need A LOT mana and mana recovery, its very important. im pretty stuck at lvl 90 because when i'm hit i'm losing all my mana because the node : The agnostic

Also one more thing, you will need a chance to block attack / spell pretty high too, and that's pretty expensive .

so, this build is fun when you are new, until the end-game.. and i'm not talking about finish the atlas and boss.. i'm so far of this haha!

anyway.. maybe i will choose for a tanky build next time, cause with this one you need 200 apm x)

Dude do you even know what you are talking about? Here's a trade link for trigger wand that you can get in under 5c, unlike the xx ex you said: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/m0d0vBT6

Most of your gear don't even have mana. You're building life on a build that explicitly requires mana. That's why you run out of mana. You can get T1 life on most things yet you didn't even try to obtain like T4 mana.

You're using a T1 life max roll bone helmet, yet crown of the inward eye is 1c and definitely better for this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/QLrX6omSw

Even on the abyss jewel on belt and regular jewel in tree you didn't bother to get mana.

If this isn't a troll I hope you understand now why you don't have mana. I get that people get frustrated if their characters don't work as expected, but if you keep coming here posting stuff that's just blatantly false and dodge all the help and explanation people offer, why even bother? Spend time actually playing the game using a build you like instead of demonstrating your ignorance publicly seems more fun to me.
Последняя редакция: Gimdornim. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 9:37:30
"
Zarasi написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
Here is my first attempt at A8 Sirus, for whoever's interested:
https://youtu.be/85LyLFyq17E

I STILL cannot provide a PoB! Now it's trying to update but just getting stuck on the first part of the installation. So annoying. Again, is anyone NOT having this problem?!

Good job on Sirus! It went very smooth, shame about the loot - although that's about all I've have from him in (no orbs, no gems, and only 1 'Terror' watchstone - beyond that, no uniques other than gloves every time).

Do you mean provide a PoB as in a build link? If so, PoB generation seems to be work for me, this is my link which should be fine if you want to test it: https://pastebin.com/Y8RzY5Ki Although, I'm using the community fork build rather than the official build.

Hah, yeah, the only good lot I've gotten from Sirus this league was an Awakener's Orb on my first (A5) fight...which dropped right after I died with zero portals left.

My PoB is exporting links that then won't import, I (and others) get a 404 error from the pastebin links it creates. I've got the community fork and it's been doing this for a week. I guess I'll uninstall and reinstall later and post a link then, since it sounds like this isn't universal.
"
Gimdornim написал:

If this isn't a troll I hope you understand now why you don't have mana. I get that people get frustrated if their characters don't work as expected, but if you keep coming here posting stuff that's just blatantly false and dodge all the help and explanation people offer, why even bother? Spend time actually playing the game using a build you like instead of demonstrating your ignorance publicly seems more fun to me.

Yeah, without naming names (since someone here has literally been reporting me for "abuse"), THIS.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 9:40:53
"
Gimdornim написал:

Dude do you even know what you are talking about? Here's a trade link for trigger wand that you can get in under 5c, unlike the xx ex you said: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/m0d0vBT6

i'm not looking for only that mod, of course you need other things like :

Prefix
80+ to maximum Mana N B
# to Level of all Spell Skill Gems N
# to Level of all Lightning Spell Skill Gems N
#% increased Spell Damage N B Es
#% increased Lightning Damage N B
Minions deal #% increased Damage Es
Damage Penetrates #% Lightning Resistance C Es
Damage Penetrates #% Elemental Resistances S
Gain #% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage N B
Gain #% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage S

and that cost A LOT and not 5c as you said.. you are just looking what you want.

and man.. you are talking about T1 life or T4 mana ? can you speak english please ?

for casual players, they arent good as you are, so take this in consideration when you reply to someone.
"
Vandorak написал:

and man.. you are talking about T1 life or T4 mana ? can you speak english please ?

If you press ALT you can see the 'TIER' of the bonus and implicit/explicit on your Wand/Armor/Boots/etc. He means that your Life bonus are very good (Tier 1/T1) but your Mana Bonus aren't so good at all (hence the Tier 4/T4) The closer to 1 is a Tier the better.
edit. I typed a lot but figured you don't need advice in your new comment. Therefore I deleted it.
Последняя редакция: Gimdornim. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 10:20:29
"
ArionAthreides написал:

If you press ALT you can see the 'TIER' of the bonus and implicit/explicit on your Wand/Armor/Boots/etc.

thx. i know this game isnt for casual gamers and only pro are here, if you want a casual game go on diablo HAHA !

whatever ! i just found frustating, the fact you cant finish a game, even if you have +1000 hours played .

also its frustating when you want to buy 1 map T11 or T12 and you are sending 5-10 messages to different people and nobody answer..

this kind of trading system is so prehistoric.. thats why i prefere to loot myself my own maps and put buy items with %ncreased Rarity of Items found

but thats not the point.

just enjoy the game and rage on the forum !
For the pastebin problem, here is what was posted on discord by GGG:

"
We have received word that pastebin is automatically removing all guest path of building links. Be aware that this is a thing. We have no workaround for you at this time.

clarification; all pob links are created automatically on a guest account, there is currently no support for a pastebin login.
you can use "export pob code" then paste it into pastebin.com when logged in and it works

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация