Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
DannyNorth написал:

Hah, yeah, the only good lot I've gotten from Sirus this league was an Awakener's Orb on my first (A5) fight...which dropped right after I died with zero portals left.

My PoB is exporting links that then won't import, I (and others) get a 404 error from the pastebin links it creates. I've got the community fork and it's been doing this for a week. I guess I'll uninstall and reinstall later and post a link then, since it sounds like this isn't universal.

Killed my first Sirus A8 on this character two days ago. Drop me an Awakened CoC. Thought I hit the Jackpot until I checked the trade site. 10 exalts. DAMN!! A season too late. Also, still drooling over your Stygian Vise. Is their a "Crafting for Idiots" process you can share? I have tried what little I know and even went as far as spamming about 200 Chaos. I spent 4 exalts on Lucent Fossils this morning.

Wow, I'd love to get a 10-ex drop from a Sirus kill!! Lol

I followed pretty much the exact process someone (I think Gimdornim, sorry if this is a misattribution!) laid out a few weeks back to make this:

I'd absolutely trade for the base, it's so much easier. I'm sure mine was an ex or less. Search for stygian vises, min ilvl 75, 80+ life and 60+ mana as explicit mods and no open prefixes. Do another group with count 1 40%+ fire resist, cold resist, and lightning resist (explicit) and a third group with count 2 two open suffixes, one open suffix, and one crafted suffix. Use 20 fertile catalysts on it, craft cannot roll attack mods, cross fingers, and slam with Redeemer's orb. (Then use another 20 catalysts if you got lucky.) You should have at least a 50% chance of getting t1 or t2 mana recovery.

Sorry if I butchered the quotes here, I'm doing this from my phone and it's a pain in the ass. Lousy job.

Edit: fixed the misquotes. Thanks for the props, zarasi! ^^
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 16:19:11
I'm pretty sure it's LawsonGD :) Amazing such simple yet effective method exists.
Последняя редакция: Gimdornim. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 16:31:01
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
Great setup and damage. Goes to show how many variations you can put on this build--it's very easy for me to get myopia when the sheer number of options is as overwhelming as it is in PoE.

Is that sDPS including Vaal RF and frenzy charges? I'm trying to figure out how you're coming up with so much damage. ;)

Yeah frenzy are included, but not Vaal RF - just normal RF.

With Vaal RF as well it's 9.3 mil~

I used your profile against my settings, and we're pretty much at the same level of damage. When I disable Clarity for you, you're about 50k behind me (which is near enough the same; kind of splitting hairs at this level of damage).

Here's a link to the settings I use.

"
WorderMostFoul написал:
My main reservation about Healthy Mind would also be losing the related Watcher's Eye buff. Dropping Omeyocan would probably make it all okay, but damn if I'm not in love with them. I need to try it out in PoB and see what I can do.

Yeah, the loss of your Watcher's Eye would definitely hurt as it's a Clarity based one. I decided to go for a T1 mana regen roll on my ring instead. It gives me around 900 mana per sec with Fertile Catalyst's added, which isn't far off what a 15%~ mana recovery rate Watcher's Eye would give - heck of a lot cheaper too (there's similar rings up for sale for 1-2 ex)

I loaded your profile into my PoB with my settings:

Me: 4,404.2 Mana Regen (without Clarity)
You: 4,689.0 Mana Regen (with Watcher's Eye and Clarity)
You: 4,049.8 Mana Regen (with just Clarity)
You: 3,761.4 Mana Regen (with neither)

If I add a 81% mana regeneration roll (T1 with 20% fertile) on your ring, which is the same as the one I'm using:

You: 4,588.8 Mana Regen (with neither Clarity nor Watcher's Eye)

Your mana regen, with a T1 ring roll, would only be 100 or so mana regen behind what you're using now and you'd not need a Watcher's Eye or need Clarity enabled. Just a potential option to look at. You'd have a bit more mana regen than I would in fact, and I'm completely stable with mana with RF and Blood Rage active, so adding in Omeyocan might also be possible.

Also, that number doesn't include a Clear Mind in place of the Watcher's Eye, which would add up to another 30% mana regeneration rate, and probably push you close to 4,900 mana regen.

"
WorderMostFoul написал:
Total aside here, but do you really need two life flasks with everything else you've got going on? I feel like you could sacrifice at least one for more damage or defense--but you know what you're doing and I won't question it further.

Nah, you're totally right, and I definitely don't need two life flasks (or any for that matter) - sheer laziness is the answer :p Too many leagues of muscle memory where 1 and 2 are health (anti-freeze and anti-bleed respectively), 3 is utility, 4 is speed, and 5 is mana (anti-curse), so I just roll with that as long as it doesn't cause any hassle or get me killed :)
Последняя редакция: Zarasi. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 17:22:19
"
Zarasi написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
Great setup and damage. Goes to show how many variations you can put on this build--it's very easy for me to get myopia when the sheer number of options is as overwhelming as it is in PoE.

Is that sDPS including Vaal RF and frenzy charges? I'm trying to figure out how you're coming up with so much damage. ;)

Yeah frenzy are included, but not Vaal RF - just normal RF.

With Vaal RF as well it's 9.3 mil~

I used your profile against my settings, and we're pretty much at the same level of damage. When I disable Clarity for you, you're about 50k behind me (which is near enough the same; kind of splitting hairs at this level of damage).

Here's a link to the settings I use.

"
WorderMostFoul написал:
My main reservation about Healthy Mind would also be losing the related Watcher's Eye buff. Dropping Omeyocan would probably make it all okay, but damn if I'm not in love with them. I need to try it out in PoB and see what I can do.

Yeah, the loss of your Watcher's Eye would definitely hurt as it's a Clarity based one. I decided to go for a T1 mana regen roll on my ring instead. It gives me around 900 mana per sec with Fertile Catalyst's added, which isn't far off what a 15%~ mana recovery rate Watcher's Eye would give - heck of a lot cheaper too (there's similar rings up for sale for 1-2 ex)

I loaded your profile into my PoB with my settings:

Me: 4,404.2 Mana Regen (without Clarity)
You: 4,689.0 Mana Regen (with Watcher's Eye and Clarity)
You: 4,049.8 Mana Regen (with just Clarity)
You: 3,761.4 Mana Regen (with neither)

If I add a 81% mana regeneration roll (T1 with 20% fertile) on your ring, which is the same as the one I'm using:

You: 4,588.8 Mana Regen (with neither Clarity nor Watcher's Eye)

Your mana regen, with a T1 ring roll, would only be 100 or so mana regen behind what you're using now and you'd not need a Watcher's Eye or need Clarity enabled. Just a potential option to look at. You'd have a bit more mana regen than I would in fact, and I'm completely stable with mana with RF and Blood Rage active, so adding in Omeyocan might also be possible.

Also, that number doesn't include a Clear Mind in place of the Watcher's Eye, which would add up to another 30% mana regeneration rate, and probably push you close to 4,900 mana regen.

"
WorderMostFoul написал:
Total aside here, but do you really need two life flasks with everything else you've got going on? I feel like you could sacrifice at least one for more damage or defense--but you know what you're doing and I won't question it further.

Nah, you're totally right, and I definitely don't need two life flasks (or any for that matter) - sheer laziness is the answer :p Too many leagues of muscle memory where 1 and 2 are health (anti-freeze and anti-bleed respectively), 3 is utility, 4 is speed, and 5 is mana (anti-curse), so I just roll with that as long as it doesn't cause any hassle or get me killed :)

Wow. You are a PoB warrior!! Thank you so much for crunching the numbers, it's kind of hard to argue with any of that. I'll start poking around for a ring with t1 mana regen when I'm home later; I used one last league (when it was easy to craft a great ring around mana mods), and it did make a tangible difference.

About the frenzy charges--do you have some way of generating them in the Sirus fight? Regular Blood Rage wouldn't, though this expensive variant should supposedly let us get frenzy charges against bosses:

As you can see from the video I posted, it works somewhat, but not completely, reliably against Sirus. I might take a page out of your book and unlink it from my cwdt setup. I like it in there for mapping, but it does seem to somewhat compromise frenzy charge generation against Sirus.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 18:35:30
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
frenzy charges

Off-hand this and switch to cast arc 3 times from time to time :)

(I never tried that so don't take it too seriously)
"
Gimdornim написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
frenzy charges

LOL omg that's great. That would legit be a sick corruption for an actual weapon, though.
OK, I created a pastebin account and PoB started exporting correctly. Yay!

https://pastebin.com/kuYLHEzr

Sitting at 7m DPS without flasks. Zarasi's configuration is good here. Going to tinker with Clear Mind now.

"
Gimdornim написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
frenzy charges

Another food for thought: I'm currently trying this shield modifier:

Not the best shield, but so far quite interesting, because it tells me how often my character blocks.
Hey love the guide! Was able to kill my first A8 Sirus this league after returning to the game since Harbinger

Was just wondering, how valuable is recover % mana on block? Have crafted a pretty decent shield, but lose ~1mill dps if I replace my current shield with it.

Shields are:

My pob is: https://pastebin.com/cKKqkw7z

I was also wondering if pob calculates curse on hit rings into dps? Or do I need to add conductivity as a spell for example.

Thanks!

Greetings to everyone!
I have just implemented "conductivity - unnerve - culling strike" and it is really the great damage boost!
Right now I am strugling to get 96 level and it seems like my survivability is not as perfect as damage. Dying on T16 Cassia missions, on some >80 Heists and sometimes just randomly. Meanwhile I can beat Elder/Shaper guards mostly deathless! Is it my lack of attention or is there something I missed in my gear/gems/passives? If someone could have a look, I would be very much helpful.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация