Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

General question. i made it to 83 on the witch but read the shadow had more dps. i do feel the shadow does more damage even at a lower level. I made it to 73 or so on the shadow but i constantly run out of mana on him. I took the mana regen nodes and am using the exact same gear - i just moved it from the witch to the shadow. I could not find anything in the tree that would make a difference. Could it just be the higher intellect of the witch class?
@HuBsZo: It is surely possible to get, chromed it myself for three leagues in a row now. But unless you're lucky it can get expensive, that's the payoff you have to take for the superior mitigation coil offers us.

Try like Kanguranan suggested and go for BBBRG, should be much easier. Good luck!

@mace2k: The shadow gem setup (Controlled Destruction instead of Inc Crit Strikes) has a higher mana multiplier. I will revisit the build for more possible improvements soon, until then the best way is probably getting mana regen on all pieces you can.
twitch.tv/enki91
Just returned to PoE after a 5 month break and this build caught my eye. I'm in the process of getting my gear and gems in order to try it out on my 92 witch. I wanted something that clears content well (not necessarily the fastest) but also doesn't cause my pretty decent PC to freeze up. Before my break I was playing a Mjolner Volls discharger and a Whispering Ice witch. Both were ok from a PC performance perspective until you hit major packs or fracture mobs/shrines. Anyways, I finally chromed my legacy Coil BBBBGR using 900 chromed (2 B Vorici).

I had a couple wands decent for this build but I'm going to try and buy better. I'm still struggling with the glove choices. I have 60 crit multi Facebreakers and my Maligaros are 50/29 off the top of my head. Not sure which to use and still hung up on neither of them having life. Currently my life is sitting at 4200 without jewels yet and also missing one of the 5% life nodes on the posted tree. Oh and I also haven't done anything with the Ascendancy class stuff yet. Not sure what impact that might have, if any.

Anyways, I'll report back once up up and rolling. Thanks for the build post!
Последняя редакция: urgatorbait. Время: 10 апр. 2016 г., 15:47:07
How come you have so many curses? I thought by default enemies can only have one curse active at a time. I think I might be missing something.
We take +1 curse in the tree (Whispers of Doom) and +1 curse from Malediction (Occultist Ascendancy).
Howdy... can you please clarify a few things for me?

In the guide you say this about the advantages of going Scion:

Ascendant (Scion): Non-curse reliant Life Leech & Poacher's Mark

I'm guessing the Poacher's Mark part you are likening to the Assassin ascendancy?

but you also say to set up your gems like this...

Ascendant (Scion)
Arc - Spell Echo - Cold Penetration - Controlled Destruction - Empower - Faster Casting
Orb of Storms - Increased Duration - Power Charge on Crit - Increased AoE
CwDt (Lv10) - Enfeeble (Lv13) - Immortal Call (Lv12) - Summon Chaos Golem (Lv12)
Vaal Haste - Increased Duration - Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks
Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Poacher's Mark
Arctic Armour - Clarity - Enlighten

I guess where I am confused is how the Assassin ascendancy = Poacher's Mark and if it did why would we use that as our Curse on Hit? I could see Assassin = Assassin's Mark, perhaps.

Am I missing something? Thanks for any clarification.

I'm running the Witch setup right now but entertaining the possibility of switching over to my Scion.

I'm playing occultist and I have a question.
What should i upgrade next?

Should i get double void battery, change chest, belt, or should i buy i nice flask setup?

I will change gloves right now... :-)
Thanks
@urgatorbait: Hey, welcome back to PoE!

The Poachers Mark part has nothing to do with Assassin, it just means due to leech from our Ascendancy we can skip Warlords Mark and use another curse instead. Since we rely alot on flasks, Poachers Mark is an ideal choice and gives us Frenzy Charges on top.

Assassin is just for the base crit boost and some other nice stats it gives.
About your gloves, use your Malis.

@nexro: Start with a Vinktar Flask and update your flasks to what's mentioned in the guide. After that, look out for a new chest and belt. Last update should be Void Batteries.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 написал:
@urgatorbait: Hey, welcome back to PoE!

The Poachers Mark part has nothing to do with Assassin, it just means due to leech from our Ascendancy we can skip Warlords Mark and use another curse instead. Since we rely alot on flasks, Poachers Mark is an ideal choice and gives us Frenzy Charges on top.

Assassin is just for the base crit boost and some other nice stats it gives.
About your gloves, use your Malis.

Thanks for the response, that's more clear now. 😀

I also had an idea last night I am hoping to get your thoughts on. What do you think about using the Mindspiral unique helm? With good rolls it provides a huge boost/synergy with MoM (a 10% additional damage mitigation?). And on top of that it gives up to +150 mana, and up to +15% to both cold and lightning damage. It also prevents you from leeching mana or having your mana leeched from you.

The anti leeching properties diminish the value of Warlord's Mark but I think we're mostly using that for the life leech. Our regen is fast enough to sustain our casting and fund MoM. My only reservation is the loss of flat life and resists. It might also hinder meeting your dexterity requirements if you needed some on your helm to get there.

That is why I was thinking about switching to Scion. With Scion I would get my leech through ascendancy, not be using WM, and it seems (casually looking at the Scion tree you posted) that you end up with more life% and dex so that might mitigate some of my concerns. The added "defense" from the Mindspiral might be worth forsaking the Maligaros and using good rare ones with life/resists when you consider the damage loss is somewhat offset by the +10-15% cold and lightning damage boost.

Just wondering what you think since I obviously have very little experience with this build at this point. Thank!
Последняя редакция: urgatorbait. Время: 11 апр. 2016 г., 15:47:59
@urgatorbait: It'S definitely worth a try! Ascendancy honestly gave us such a huge DPS boost, using DPS gloves is not really that important anymore, so you could switch to a nice defensive pair.

I'll keep this in mind for the 2.2 update of this build, thanks!
twitch.tv/enki91

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация