Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Official trade website link to Anomalous Arc:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/L9aKZejTn

Thanks, but what about projectile speed on chain support, its giving any profit or its no sense to upgrade normal quality chain gem?
"
Kenshiro92 написал:
Thanks, but what about projectile speed on chain support, its giving any profit or its no sense to upgrade normal quality chain gem?

I am not positive but from what I see Arc is not a projectile so no the quality doesn't matter. I have mine at 20 but only did so because the one in the guide was at 20.
"
Kenshiro92 написал:

As far as I am aware, Arc is not a projectile, so projectile speed has no effect on Arc.
Arc is absolutely not a projectile. There's no point in putting quality on Chain Support in this build unless it's Anomalous Chain Support, in which case the quality is most definitely VERY useful. In fact, I'm surprised I haven't seen any discussion about that variant of the gem (might've just missed it, though, since I don't use Chain in my setup). It's a little pricey, but still only about 10% as pricey as the Awakened version.

Chain Support is generally used for projectile skills, which is why the quality is relevant to projectiles. In this case, we're only using it because there's no great alternative if you want to consistently proc EO with Arc alone. Honestly, it's only marginally better than Efficacy because the extra chains offer a little bit of improved clear speed. Efficacy is still slightly better when it comes to single-target damage. Hell, you could even make a case for putting Arcane Surge in that slot and using the socket in the Arcane Cloak setup for something else, instead.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 3 дек. 2020 г., 12:49:59
Man this build is reaching almost 1800 pages.
A new topic more streamlined would be much appreciated.
"
pra-lima87 написал:
Man this build is reaching almost 1800 pages.
A new topic more streamlined would be much appreciated.

Haha - do you have any idea the monumental task that would be? By all means, feel free to condense, consolidate and start your own spinoff thread that is 100% efficient, streamlined and includes only the best and most-recent information.

Let us know the link to the new thread once you're done.
Okay last question, best quality for arc gem? Im thinking about increasing damage by chaining, becouse i got currently increased chaining range from chain aupport, what do u think?
"
Kenshiro92 написал:
Okay last question, best quality for arc gem? Im thinking about increasing damage by chaining, becouse i got currently increased chaining range from chain aupport, what do u think?

Not sure if I would qualify increased chaining range as a damage increase but Anomalous Arc does help with map clear provided you are moving fast and spawning enough new enemies for it to chain to. When I switched from regular to Anomalous clearing certainly felt better and it feels like I have to cast Arc somewhat less often. It also helps with boss fights where before I would have to switch focus from the boss to whatever spawned to clear them to reduce incoming damage, now I can mostly just focus the boss and Arc chains far enough that the other targets get hit.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
Official trade website link to Anomalous Arc:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/L9aKZejTn

I have a question. Is better to have a 21/20 Anomalous Arc or the Base Vaal 21/0? Right now I'm using the Normal Vaal ARc 21/0.
Последняя редакция: ArionAthreides. Время: 3 дек. 2020 г., 18:16:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация