Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi guys, am wondering if there is a good way to craft a good wand for this build? I couldn't seem to find a good guide online.
"
bananacandy98 написал:
Hi guys, am wondering if there is a good way to craft a good wand for this build? I couldn't seem to find a good guide online.

If you're leveling, you can craft wands even in Act 1 with a vendor recipe to get decent wands that can carry you through the first few acts:

"
Enki91 написал:
‣ Craft two wands with this recipe: Magic-rarity Wand + Topaz Ring + Orb of Alteration
‣ If needed, the recipe for Topaz Rings is Iron Ring + Green Skill Gem

For the wands that I thought were good, I think it's far, far easier to trade for them using the trade links. That being said, if you're playing SSF (solo self-found), you might want to just craft using Orbs of Transmutation/Alteration until you get some nice mana/damage modifiers, and then go from there.
"
BuckFutter9 написал:

I don't recall what level I was when I switched to clusters but it was probably around 90, now at 98 (and with difficult to get gear), my witch does 4.3m DPS (I believe I have the POB settings correct) and I have good survivability. The only time I ever die is in 80%+ delirious maps, Simulacrum, or to and A8 boss like Sirus, Shaper, or Elder.

I have not done this before so not sure I did it correctly but here is a pastebin link, hopefully it works:

https://pastebin.com/WKe8btsr

Thanks for posting this! I compared the stats and I realized that the biggest issue I had is that I didn't have enough mana regeneration. When I'm casting non-stop and also taking damage, my mana would get low enough that the Agnostic keystone wouldn't heal me up immediately.

I had around 3.7k with a mana pool of 8k. I ended up getting a regen (instead of damage taken to mana) Watcher's Eye and a lower-damage but higher mana-regen wand, and that mostly solved my survivability problems.

I took a detour to try out the Cluster Jewels (I had a few exalts free), and honestly, they didn't really help that much compared to the normal tree.
Последняя редакция: arciinus. Время: 13 дек. 2020 г., 4:58:15
"
arciinus написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:

I don't recall what level I was when I switched to clusters but it was probably around 90, now at 98 (and with difficult to get gear), my witch does 4.3m DPS (I believe I have the POB settings correct) and I have good survivability. The only time I ever die is in 80%+ delirious maps, Simulacrum, or to and A8 boss like Sirus, Shaper, or Elder.

I have not done this before so not sure I did it correctly but here is a pastebin link, hopefully it works:

https://pastebin.com/WKe8btsr

Thanks for posting this! I compared the stats and I realized that the biggest issue I had is that I didn't have enough mana regeneration. When I'm casting non-stop and also taking damage, my mana would get low enough that the Agnostic keystone wouldn't heal me up immediately.

I had around 3.7k with a mana pool of 8k. I ended up getting a regen (instead of damage taken to mana) Watcher's Eye and a lower-damage but higher mana-regen wand, and that mostly solved my survivability problems.

I took a detour to try out the Cluster Jewels (I had a few exalts free), and honestly, they didn't really help that much compared to the normal tree.

Cluster jewels are a big damage increase. Scintillating Idea is the best notable, get 2 of them (1 on large lightning damage cluster and the other on small mana cluster) and that's 40% increased maximum mana and 10% lightning penetration, both of which are significant. I'm also using a medium curse one (with Hextouch support in my Storm Brand setup) to get free Culling Strike and Unnerve, each of which is another tangible DPS boost. They can be expensive and/or annoying to obtain/roll, but well worth it, in my opinion.

Glad you figured out the mana issue. I also use an increased mana recovery rate Watcher's Eye and it makes a big difference. Combined with a Redeemer's belt that has increased mana recovery rate and enough mana from gear and passives (aim for at least 10k), it's enough to sustain RF and Omeyocan at the same time, both of which are two other big sources of damage, especially RF. Throw it all together and I've got about 7m sustained DPS (no flasks), which is about where the Sirus fight starts to become a lot faster, and therefore safer. I can post a PoB link if you're interested.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
I'm also using a medium curse one (with Hextouch support in my Storm Brand setup) to get free Culling Strike and Unnerve, each of which is another tangible DPS boost.

I've seen some setups with Orb of Storms/Storm Brand to trigger Conductivity using Hextouch support. How does that playstyle work? Right now, without it, it's a "just cast Arc until you hit bosses" build. Do you only use Orb of Storms/Storm Brand on bigger enemies? Or do you just constantly spam it on every mob alongside Arc?
"
arciinus написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
I'm also using a medium curse one (with Hextouch support in my Storm Brand setup) to get free Culling Strike and Unnerve, each of which is another tangible DPS boost.

I've seen some setups with Orb of Storms/Storm Brand to trigger Conductivity using Hextouch support. How does that playstyle work? Right now, without it, it's a "just cast Arc until you hit bosses" build. Do you only use Orb of Storms/Storm Brand on bigger enemies? Or do you just constantly spam it on every mob alongside Arc?

Typically I try to lay one down every 10 seconds or so when mapping, but I don't pay too much attention to it most of the time because I'm 1-shitting trash mobs, anyway. I definitely pay attention when it's a big boss, which is why I ended up going with SB over OoS, as it's way, way better for single targets that move around a lot. Just lay 3 down right as Sirus starts descending, for instance, and you have EO procked in no time.

I am NOT a fan of spamming Arc until it procs. That's lost damage and therefore lost time!
Re: Cluster Jewels

It seems obvious now, but I didn't realize it before tonight, check to see if you have 4 mods on each cluster jewel and regular jewel, because if you don't, you can use an exalt to add to a maximum of 4.

I spent, perhaps wasted, 4ex and got all of 28 life and 3% chaos resistance but perhaps your luck will be better. Got a sweet tier 1 mod on the cobalt jewel, it's just not useful for this build of course.
"
BuckFutter9 написал:

It seems obvious now, but I didn't realize it before tonight, check to see if you have 4 mods on each cluster jewel and regular jewel, because if you don't, you can use an exalt to add to a maximum of 4.

I spent, perhaps wasted, 4ex and got all of 28 life and 3% chaos resistance but perhaps your luck will be better. Got a sweet tier 1 mod on the cobalt jewel, it's just not useful for this build of course.

Spending the ex for those marginal benefit is such a luxury... BTW, your wand still have one mod slot to be ex slammed.
"
billybob630 написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:

Spending the ex for those marginal benefit is such a luxury... BTW, your wand still have one mod slot to be ex slammed.

Yeah, I'm not saying it was a wise use of resources, what I should really be doing is saving to get another awakened spell echo so I can vaal or double corrupt the one I have at level 5.

Perhaps I should just vaal it now, worst that can happen is a loss of a level and some quality, correct?

I have to double check the wand but I am pretty sure that what appears as two mods online, the spell damage and the mana, is actually three mods that combine into the same stats so they get shown as two.

"
BuckFutter9 написал:
"
billybob630 написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:

Yeah, I'm not saying it was a wise use of resources, what I should really be doing is saving to get another awakened spell echo so I can vaal or double corrupt the one I have at level 5.

Perhaps I should just vaal it now, worst that can happen is a loss of a level and some quality, correct?

I have to double check the wand but I am pretty sure that what appears as two mods online, the spell damage and the mana, is actually three mods that combine into the same stats so they get shown as two.

Yeah that wand already has 6 affixes for sure. There's no 1h-weapon affix that gives 200 mana on its own (unfortunately!).
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 17 дек. 2020 г., 9:40:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация