Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
BuckFutter9 написал:

Final opinion after a few hours of play - Cinderswallow for mapping, Bottled Faith for the big bosses like Sirus, having three charges in the Bottle Faith makes it much better for single enemy sustained fights, but the extra movement speed and stun avoidance of Cinderswallow is awesome in maps.

Thanks for the comparison! I'll try a Bottle Faith when I gather enough exalted.

BTW Cinderswallow improves action speed, so improves not only movement speed, but also cast speed for DPS and other action speed.
Последняя редакция: billybob630. Время: 9 дек. 2020 г., 15:15:38
"
billybob630 написал:
"
BuckFutter9 написал:

Final opinion after a few hours of play - Cinderswallow for mapping, Bottled Faith for the big bosses like Sirus, having three charges in the Bottle Faith makes it much better for single enemy sustained fights, but the extra movement speed and stun avoidance of Cinderswallow is awesome in maps.

Thanks for the comparison! I'll try a Bottle Faith when I gather enough exalted.

BTW Cinderswallow improves action speed, so improves not only movement speed, but also cast speed for DPS and other action speed.

Yes, I would recommend that anyone who can't easily clear mobs in maps or has mana regen issues try out the Cinderswallow. I didn't really have issues with either, but the speed, both movement and action, helped me in normal maps to get through them faster and the stun reduction helps a lot in delirious maps and simulacrum. I really appreciate the suggestion, I had farmed a number and sold them never even considering to use it, now next league I know that as soon as I can drop Staunching from a flask it should be swapped for the regular Silver.

Not sure if it is possible to compare DPS in POB but you only get a single use from the Cinderswallow, or two from a regular Silver, but 3 from Bottled Faith which is why it wins out for boss fights.

Any last suggestion on where I can improve? I've not had a chance to beat Sirius even at Awa 0 beside that only time. There must be something I can do staying under 10 Exalts.
Последняя редакция: ArionAthreides. Время: 9 дек. 2020 г., 18:11:22
Hi im new and i really like this build, my questions is this build better than toxic rain for a new player ?
I NEED HELP! :-)

What can I improve? I only have 1 more day in Mayhem and I want to push to 95, but my damage is lacking and my survivability is only OKish, one-shots are a thing.
So anything you guys can find that I can improve? Mind its Mayhem, resources are limited....
My profile is public, so please you can also look at my tree. Any help is so much appreciated!

"
ArionAthreides написал:
Any last suggestion on where I can improve? I've not had a chance to beat Sirius even at Awa 0 beside that only time. There must be something I can do staying under 10 Exalts.

Thread of Hope and use the points for Cluster Jewels, look at my tree to see how I have it setup. Here is a link for good medium clusters https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/pKGPBW5i0, for the large I don't see any that are ideal so you will need to make some choices there. Here is a link for the small https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/0YLaPdQUg.

Look for a corrupted Healthy Mind with Corrupted Blood immunity, or another corrupted jewel with it, if you don't already have that it is what really makes Sirus easier to deal with. Here is a link, they are 2-4 ex at 20% https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/8raQJ52iV.

Buy Divine Orbs and look at all your gear to see what you can roll for increases, for example, your Healthy Mind is at 16% but could be at 20.

You might have to do it in pieces but each time you improve you can do more rewarding content and do maps faster bringing in more income.

You have a bunch of gems that you need to Vaal to get to 21, some will brick so you need to level up replacements in the event that they do.

Edit: Keep practicing the fight, the more you are used to it the easier it is, he does the same stuff every fight and you can dodge a lot of it and learn when you need to really keep an eye on him so you can know what direction he teleported to.
Последняя редакция: BuckFutter9. Время: 10 дек. 2020 г., 11:35:15
"
Ikxius написал:
Hi im new and i really like this build, my questions is this build better than toxic rain for a new player ?

Arc is the only build I have really played but what I can say is that the guide is really helpful when new and if followed is a reliable way to get into maps. With extended playtime it is capable of nearly all of the end game content. Some of the best gear is really expensive but I think that is true for most builds.
Some notes on me playing this build the first time and grinding for level 95 in Mayhem:

1) PUT ARCANE CLOAK ON YOUR MOVE BUTTON (left mouse button) hell man.... This build plays so different now, I can just zoom through T16 maps without caring about anything! Before I did that I had to play super careful and died to random offscreen Porcupine families or a Haku slam out of nowhere.
Now I just don't give a f. This build actually became super fun!
What it actually does is:
- You don't have to care about your cooldown of Arcane Cloak, who the hell is able to monitor that during mapping or boss fights? You just want that UP as often as possible
- 100% arcane surge uptime
- you trigger a spell by just walking (and therefore casting the Bone Offering shenanigans by default)

2) A flask with "of the Heat" suffix is mandatory to not die to random freeze from boxes

3) Shroud of the Lightless is a super good chest for this build. I'm doing great, and I can imagine it's pretty cheap in Heist or normal league. So it's definetly and alternative. And you only have to 5-link it (!) (Doesnt work with the prophecy though, but average 50 fuses)

4) Bosses are the biggest weakness of this build. I haven't done Sirus yet, but I imagine it's gonna be frustrating. Culling Strike on the gloves is a must!

Последняя редакция: goozaan. Время: 10 дек. 2020 г., 12:16:00
Hey, started the build and been having good fun with it. But i feel too squishy. Like really quickly getting popped by monsters. Not even bosses. Died about 16 times so far. Is it problem with not having max resistance? Or is my gear just trash? Any help/hints about where im doing wrong would be extremely appreciated.
"
Entey написал:
Hey, started the build and been having good fun with it. But i feel too squishy. Like really quickly getting popped by monsters. Not even bosses. Died about 16 times so far. Is it problem with not having max resistance? Or is my gear just trash? Any help/hints about where im doing wrong would be extremely appreciated.

Either make your characters public or link your gear (start a new thread, in edit mode, open your character, press ctrl+left mouse to link it in your post)

Right now we don't see anything from you, so can't help :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация