Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Arc:
* Now has a base Critical Strike Chance of 6% (previously 5%). It no longer has 10% chance to Shock enemies, or provides 10-29% increased Effect of Lightning Ailments. It now has 15% more Damage with Hits and Ailments for each remaining Chain at all gem levels (previously more Damage for each remaining Chain).
* Quality now causes the skill to Chain +0-1 Times, instead of providing a 0-10% chance to Shock enemies.

<- Arc got 1% more base crit chance and lose 29% lightning ailment effect, the 15% line was already here, this change was only for delete decay arc builds.
Sure the Quality line is nice, but overall its "ok".

<- many people misleading this changes, everyone believes this is a huge change, but we dont get 15% more dmg with each remaining chain, "arc already have this" the wording change from % Damage into -> hits and ailments, cause they want delete decay builds.

The new Arc one which split looks good with double base dmg and way more effectivness, but you lose here 15% more dmg for each remaining chain.
overall the Single target dps between normal arc and the new one should be the same, "clear is more dps with the new one" but we will see.

Arc is still not good "compare with other skills, conduit got a huge 48% more dmg buff with the quality line." <- similiar like pre nerf??
Последняя редакция: Dreadmoon2291. Время: 1 дек. 2023 г., 23:28:57
Correct me if im wrong but isnt a giant buff nevertheless. The wording is now 15% more damage with hits AND ailments per remaining chain. So if u ignite with elementalist ascendancy it must be a huge damage buff. At least for single target.
"
metalmichi написал:
Correct me if im wrong but isnt a giant buff nevertheless. The wording is now 15% more damage with hits AND ailments per remaining chain. So if u ignite with elementalist ascendancy it must be a huge damage buff. At least for single target.

it already had that line.
"
auspexa написал:
"
metalmichi написал:

it already had that line.

Nope it only affected the Hit of Arc. Saw a streamer who tried it in POB.
Последняя редакция: metalmichi. Время: 2 дек. 2023 г., 10:28:29
Enki, my body is so ready for Arc Elementalist 3.23

Arc Elementalist hooked me into my first league .. 3.14. It's only fitting that I bring it back out for Ultimatum 2.0 !!!!!

Take my energy!
My First League was also Ultimatum and an Arc Elementalist Build. Would love to play Arc again
no arc witch guide makes me sad, how on earth to i choose a build for this league :)
Oh,no this was my first POE build and I liked it so much that I used it in all the seasons I've played (I'm not a hardcore player, just casual), very sad about the news, but hoping for the best for Poe 2 and you, thx for your work :) <3
Thank you so much for such a great build and a great well of wisdom!I've learned soo much with this....

Hope to see you soon again back in PoE 2!
It was the build and guide that introduced me to PoE's mechanics and engame for the first time years ago after friend said "just look up Enki's arc witch".

My favourite spell in the game ever, and it was the best guide for it for years. Shame how much from the original it had to stray, how many hoops it had to jump through to remain viable (I remember the build I first encountered be super beginner friendly, and after revisiting it together with poe some time ago I just bounced off the new mechanics).

Thanks for helping me get into poe all those years back, good work, and hopefully see you in poe2 with new, prettier arc :)

Stay sane Exiles

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация